Harry and Meghan #69 Haz will always be the runt. Megz will always be a...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry thread had closed so I've copied and pasted a reply.

When someone talks about their suicidal feelings, it’s a bit of a conversation stopper and not something you can easily disprove. Even to challenge it feels a bit queasy. However I do note that although Meghan felt suicidal 5 months into her pregnancy and was denied residential treatment in a facility, one month later she was jetting off to NYC for her baby shower beaming from ear to ear so seemed to have recovered somewhat. Sorry if someone’s already made this point, the thread moves too fast!

And the fact Oprah let them get away with floating racism from the RF about Archie’s skin colour without delving into context etc is appalling. Also no questions about Meghan's family or her staff leaving in droves (as was known about at the time of the interview) does suggest it wasn’t exactly no-holds barred. 🙄
Im not sure if you're UK based but just want to point out that she was never denied residential treatment. She talked to someone she knew a psychotherapist.
However it is unlikely she would have had residential treatment because unless she was a clear and present risk to herself or others she would have likely been treated as an outpatient if she had gone the NHS route.
Some people with suicidal ideation function. And can function reasonably well. But if there was that level of concern I agree can't see her jetting off a month later for fun and frolics unaccompanied.
She wasn't denied anything for mental health care.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
After thinking over it, I blame.... Matt Cardle.

If he had taken up on Smeggy's offer, we would have heard of this psycho. Damn you, Matt Cardle. Damn you.
The fact that the stories about Lizzie Cundy/Ashley Cole/Matt Cardle/I love rich British men/meeting up with Piers Morgan exist just prove that she isn’t genuine. I know that’s an understatement at this point but she keeps feigning ignorance and making out like she met Harry by chance on a blind date and just fell head over heels for him. She targeted this kind of lifestyle, it’s well documented. Not to mention her Diana obsession.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
It is so easy to pick holes in any of the stories they have spun in the interview, based on accounts we have heard previously from the horse's mouth and indirectly via FF.

Anyone remember Jussie Smollett and his 'race-hate hell?' We all know what happened there. All his mates came out to back him, Twitter was outraged, but he was found out, piece-by-piece. Keep the faith, people.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I just popped onto Twitter and thought I’d check out Valentine lows Twitter to see if he has posted anything.

He hasn’t posted anything since yesterday and because he’s a journalist I thought he may have had something to say to say about Meghan.

Why do I feel The Times are upto something and maybe we will wake up tomorrow to a tit storm and finally hearing from Meghan’s victims whom were bullied.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
LMAO another photo of “Archie” but yet again it’s in ludicrous black and white, and doesn’t actually show “Archie”, just a bundle of blankets, and what could be a plastic foot.

do they not have colour cameras in Montecito?

WHERE IS POOR ARCHIEDOLL because I sure as hell don’t believe he’s with Pop and Flop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It is so easy to pick holes in any of the stories they have spun in the interview, based on accounts we have heard previously from the horse's mouth and indirectly via FF.

Anyone remember Jussie Smollett and his 'race-hate hell?' We all know what happened there. He was found out, piece-by-piece. Keep the faith, people.
I’m hoping a similar thing will happen here. There’s a compilation on YouTube of all the woke idiot celebrities who came out in blind support of Jussie Smollett. They don’t care about facts or reason, it’s all identity politics cards.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
People are sharing a post on FB that's got several thousand likes, comparing Meghan to Caroline Flack..................:sick::sick:

If only people could recognise someone acting when they see it................. ;)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I’m no fan of M&H, in fact I was glad when they left, as they were in danger of making the monarchy popular, but if they help to duck things up for the Royals I’m all for that, we need to be rid of this ridiculous outdated institution.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thanks to @Rubythefirebat for the shiny new thread.

Bet we'll fill this one up in a jiffy, as the actress said to the.... Ooops never mind 🤣

BBC News at 8.30 are fact checking

- the two weddings (Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual)
- was Archie denied a title? (No as the rules are clear, BBC explained them
- was Archie denied security? (No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security)
- The row with Kate. Who made who cry? (Bridesmaid's dress incident. BBC repeated Meghan's version without challenge)
-Archies's skin colour. Who asked? (Not the Queen or PP but who was it? BBC did not challenge or question the statement made)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
What?! Serena subtly denounced her friendship with Meghan months ago? Cannot keep up with these woke idiots. How does she lead with empathy and compassion, she’s a stone cold narcissist? I need to come off here I’m actually going to burst a blood vessel.
69E1FDDE-5656-4AAA-A605-B9C30C981E6B.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I just cannot get over the fact that they, Harry especially, expected the British to fund them when they left the RF as working Royals and chose to live abroad? What is his thought process here? In fact... he doesn't have the capacity to THINK. He's quite obviously got tit for brains 🧠.
Really Harry...... REALLY?! As we say here in Dublin.. "Scarlet for your ma for having ye".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Sky news interviewing some black women podcasters who know for sure that the baby pigment colour comment came from racism. How? Megz didn't even hear it. Why are some people allowed to make assumptions and other are lambasted if they did the same? How is it any different from me saying I know it didn't come from racism? For what it's worth I think something happened but it's been presented in a way to fit the right narrative.

Reactions: 37
I mean the whole thing is a farce I know a lot of people think its all her plan which I agree. The Royal family was fine when it suited them that's for sure I think parts of it was scripted and you could tell she was making things up on the spot I suffer with mental health issues my self but I did not believe her about that sure everyone is different but if I was having suicidal thoughts I would not be about just to blab it out like she did it was almost like she was thinking how can I make them look worse as it was going on I haven't seen it in full yet but that is the impression I get

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
What?! Serena subtly denounced her friendship with Meghan months ago? Cannot keep up with these woke idiots. How does she lead with empathy and compassion, she’s a stone cold narcissist? I need to come off here I’m actually going to burst a blood vessel.
View attachment 473710
Another one slagging off institutional racism- meaning the royal family of course. Yet just like that little tosser from suits she was more than happy to be bragging about attending the wedding. I remember her stories well that day

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.