Harry and Meghan #69 Haz will always be the runt. Megz will always be a...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ITV Hub has crashed and I can’t get it now, great!! I wonder if it’s crashing because so many people are on it

Reactions: 8
“I just love rescuing”. So you see Harry as a victim who needs rescuing-classic Narc trait!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Piers said exactly what I think. Was on previous thread

Agree.

I'm an American. I haven't yet watched the interview. I already thought they were both acting horribly and I'm quite certain that watching will just reinforce my opinion. It's truly shameful and I am so tired of rotten people being put on pedestals. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Well she said when she was pregnant so does that not mean the same thing
It is Diana Cosplay.... because Diana apparently threw herself down the stairs while pregnant with Harry in a bid to kill herself/ miscarry. Remember this is a chick who took out a full page OpEd piece in the NYtimes to tell the WORLD about her miscarriage and how hard it was. and yet.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Erm ... is it safe for a pregnant woman to be amongst chickens? Aren't they considered brimming with salmonella?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I agree.
Yeah I don’t think they would have watched it , though I hope the queen isn’t watching, it will be torture for her especially when Philip is not there.

I'm willing to bet that there will be a Palace statement tomorrow. They're probably waiting for the interview to air tonight in the UK and they will finally speak up tomorrow. They've probably spent the whole day discussing with lawyers/advisors and etc. I can't imagine them being quiet after such allegations. This whole thing is also on the verge of becoming a geo-political scandal, affecting our relation with the US and the Commonwealth. Just awful.

Reactions: 12
To fo finish the thread title please refer to my profile picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Does anyone remember the poisonous pair insisting that Archie was to be an only child? Environmental decision, 1 child is enough blah blah. Many saw it as a dig at W&K who had 3. The lies just drip off their forked tongues 🤮
I thought that's what they said, then when she announced her pregnancy I thought I must have mixed them up with someone else. Lying obviously comes easy to them, but they just aren't very good at it 😂😂

Reactions: 15
I'm off to watch Lady C on YouTube who has just put up her 'dissection' of the interview. Can't wait, suggest you all join me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I wish they’d use their titles. She is not Kate, she is the Duchess of Cambridge. A little bit of respect please

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So they released the 1st imterview on commonwealth day and then released the 2nd one on international women's Day? 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
One picture replaces a thousand words. Let it be known I don’t excuse Harry. He’s as dumb as a sack of hammers and I’ll never forgive him for being a traitor. However this still holds...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.