Harry and Meghan #69 Haz will always be the runt. Megz will always be a...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't think it was possible to detest these two the way I do this morning ...

I'm thinking about the Queen a lot, no way in hades does she deserve this ...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Jeremy Vine show.. The only person Harry and Meghan didn't trash was Prince Andrew 👀 👀
yep and they are all buddy with Fergie who immediately jumped to Andrews defence in the aftermath.

hypocrisy is all you can call it. In reality I doubt either Meghan or Harry care about Virginia guiffre or any of the other abused women, so they feel no need to address PA.

if megs was such a champion of women she’d have mentioned it at least, but all she could focus on was herself. Poor Meghan in her mansion with some
mean comments directed at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And those conversations DO take place in families around the country. These two just want to make out everything is racially biased.
They happen in all families. My family has some red hair and is fair skinned, and my ex's family had very long legs and is very dark (potentially some indigenous history some time in the past, but very unknown, just gossip). I remember lots of conversations wondering whether they were going to be red-headed and fair skinned, or long-legged and dark skinned, or various combinations of the other traits.

Reactions: 16
Apologies if already posted from CDAN:

"I guess the alliterate one, who doesn't use Google, also forgot about the time she said that while in her 20's she had a coffee table book about her mother-in-law."

What ever the BP response, perhaps they should end with 'When they go low, we go high.'

Not sure where that came from...😮😮😮
This is the picture I've spent days looking for. I have a feeling things are/have been disappearing of the net for a while now.

I've not had chance to update the wiki for a couple of days. I've hurt my back, I'm in agony with sciatica. Luckily my husband is on his off days so is doing the school run etc. I can't bring myself to watch the Oprah tit as I'm on the verge of tears in pain and don't need anything to tip me over the edge 😪
I did watch Tom Markle this morning and he does look ill. I think he has possibly had a stroke as the left side of his face including his eyelid was drooping. He seems very distressed and I can't help feeling so sorry for what those cunts have put him though. Nice he reiterated that Woko has not only disowned the markles but the ragland side of the family too. This needed repeating as I don't think many people knew this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Magnificent. Perinatal mental health is very well-addressed by OB's/GYN's and Midwives. My wonderful OB was extremely protective and helpful to me pre and post natal in terms of mental health. HE was the one I turned to and he got on the case lickety split. She went to HR? WTF? NOpe. Not a chance. My neighbour suffered from Pre and postnatal psychosis and was hospitalized. She had discussed it with her OB who had already noticed something was up and they agreed on hospitalisation for her and the baby's safety.
All is good now and she credits her OB for saving her and her child's life -- as the does the husband who was totally out of his depth.
İ am sure MM's ob/gyn Penelope Bradford is well-up on mother-to-be's mental health so why did MM not express her concerns to her?????

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like Meghan thought she was being canny trying to get mental health help through HR as she knew it would all be on record that way.

I haven't watched the interview but was she inferring that she was denied residential mental health help or any mental health help?

Reactions: 12
The BRF has a high number of working royals currently which needs to change. The is no public appetite for Beatrice or Eugenie to become working royals, they are grandchildren of the monarch so why would that change for Archie? If you take the example of another large country, Spain... Currently the only working royals are the King and Queen, and the King's mother. When their two children are old enough they will undertake royal duties but only the children of the eldest will follow on this path. A module like this is what Charles wants. I really think Meghan doesn't realise that it's the public who pay for working royals and their security. There is absolutely no need to for the public to pay for someone living a private life
But you forget that the monarchy in Spain were brought down by Franco. Ex King Carlos is a thief on a huge scale. Philipe and his wife and daughters are the only thread left and widely appreciated. The ex Queen is batshit anyway and is now shut away. You can't compare the two.

Reactions: 2
Eek. Hope there'll be a clip available, just missed it as catching up on sleep missed on Monday morning! He feels the rage we do.

ETA: He's back. Oh god, prayer hands from Alex, same as Smeg. Tempers running high. They both look bit shaken up.
Here’s a clip of Morgan walking out

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I totally agree and was about to post something similar. I believe that the remark was made by Charles, and they think that they can prevent him becoming King.

It is most definitely revenge for cutting off the money supply and the security. A disgusting low blow. I wonder if brain dead has yet started to realise what damage he has done?
I wonder if Charles will just pass the throne to William and take one for the team so to speak. William and Kate have been in training for a longbtime and I think could pull the monarchy back from this. They appear much stronger characters than PC. However I don't see H being welcomed back anytime soon for throwing Kate under the bus. twit. I think H was very uncomfortable in the interview, bleep chops was smirking all over her face. Argh I have so much rage I may need to leave tattle alone today. Or at least go over to the Mrs Hinch page for a vent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What surprised me was she took exception to the suggestion that she should continue to work in order to help pay for her keep. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Oh no. If she was gonna marry a Prince she wasn't going to continue to work, she wanted the fairytale but unfortunately as she found out there isn't a fairytale.

As others have pointed out Harry was photographed in a nazi costume. Imagine that! His family came to the rescue then tho didn't they, the very same family he's just trashed.
This gave me pause, and makes me think they had the measure of her before the wedding and wanted her to just be his wife rather than a member of the firm so they could try and distance themselves from any scandal.

Reactions: 15
Here’s a clip of Morgan walking out
Ooh, she really is Piers Achilles heel isn't she! I wonder if he was a little bit in love with her when she lovebombed him, used him and then threw him away?
Oh Piers, you've let yourself down by walking out on that!

Reactions: 8
Your guess is as good as mine. I have some theories.

Its not the surrogacy in itself that I object to but all the lies surrounding it.

And that's the real reason Archie wasn't given a title.
Am I right in thinking that because the Royal birth wasn't witnessed by a total Dr there are some legitimacy issues. Or maybe not issues. I'm confused but there is something about Archive birth not being witnesses by royal Dr

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.