Harry and Meghan #69 Haz will always be the runt. Megz will always be a...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she said when she was pregnant so does that not mean the same thing
Oh I see yes it does, how awful. Stupid of me haha. I haven’t watched much of it as I can’t stand her dramatic pauses and attempts at Diana’s expressions so I’ve mostly read quotes.

Reactions: 16
I’m hoping a similar thing will happen here. There’s a compilation on YouTube of all the woke idiot celebrities who came out in blind support of Jussie Smollett. They don’t care about facts or reason, it’s all identity politics cards.
Remember this alleged victim of hate crime, Althea Bernstien? yeah - they found serious discrepancies to her claims as well. After Megsy called her for support https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/case-biracial-woman-saying-she-was-set-fire-white-men-n1242342

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope the Obamas don't get involved, that would really hurt the Queen, she is good friends with them.

Great now twitter is going to be filled with the violent thugs who wish to bring down the monarchy again 🙄 it had just calmed down!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Hey Smeggy, Jennifer Love Hewitt called from 1997. She wants her hair tendrils back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Refuses to reconcile with her father over a few paparazzi photos, she could never betray her own child like that. No. Just planned to off herself, child included, then told the world.
Saw that on Daily Mail comments it’s so true
Her husband did though

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saw Jim Davidson while browsing on TikTok. Yes, I know he's a racist, sexist git. But don't judge me for cracking up when he called Orca 'Ian Wright in a wig'.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I don’t even like the royal family but it’s funny how pronouns twitter are falling over themselves to defend Harry literally dressing up as a Nazi while labelling all members of the royal family as racist.
🤣 lmao, I'm stealing this!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LMAO another photo of “Archie” but yet again it’s in ludicrous black and white, and doesn’t actually show “Archie”, just a bundle of blankets, and what could be a plastic foot.

do they not have colour cameras in Montecito?

WHERE IS POOR ARCHIEDOLL because I sure as hell don’t believe he’s with Pop and Flop.
Maybe he's checked into his Chick Inn 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just watched the interview, it was in our polish tv just now. Afterwards a couple of journalists were discussing the interview and they were really sceptical and critical of Meghan's words. They straight forwardly said that her confessions are hard to believe and cheap scandal.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
I was going to watch but the clips I saw this morning and what's already been discussed wound me up enough so I'm re watching motherland

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Remember this alleged victim of hate crime, Althea Bernstien? yeah - they found serious discrepancies to her claims as well. After Megsy called her for support https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/case-biracial-woman-saying-she-was-set-fire-white-men-n1242342
Anyone who believed that one from the start is an idiot, frankly. It was about as believable as Smollet's laughable crap or the race driver who decided a preexisting door pulley in his new garage was a noose.

It does not matter to celebs if it's TRUE or not though, the point us to be SEEN TO CARE about the 'right' causes. To clutch their pearls for the cause. It raises their profile. They don't give two fucks about the truth of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.