Harry and Meghan #69 Haz will always be the runt. Megz will always be a...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry you had to go through this.
I have limited experience of depression many years ago and I'm assuming that you don't have suicidal thoughts without underlying depression. So, given she had suicidal thoughts, possibly couldn't take tablets because she was pregnant, was denied therapy etc I'm surprised she was able to go to the Albert Hall and to her baby shower. I had to continue to go to work because I had a mortgage and was on my own but I was barely functioning and it took a year of my life. She could have cancelled both events and got therapy. I really want to understand what she's alleging she's been through.....
Yes, this is exactly what I’ve been thinking. My husband struggled with severe depression and suicidal thoughts before he sadly lost his battle and completed suicide last year. He was in weekly therapy and on medication, exercising, not drinking alcohol, doing all the things you should do to try and get better.
there were so many days he couldn’t get out of bed, couldn’t eat or shower. I could tell by the tone of his voice as soon as he woke up whether it was a good day or a bad day. There were so many days I was scared to go to work because I thought I would come home and he would be gone. And one day he was.

I understand mental health and suicidal tendencies from the perspective of seeing someone you love more than anything in the world live with it, suffer it and become completely consumed by thoughts of killing themselves. I am sorry but having seen it, I just do not believe what she is saying. I am not saying she didn’t struggle but are we HONESTLY meant to believe that one month she was thinking of ending her own life and just a month later, having apparently had no support at all with managing her mental health, she was well enough to go to a big show off baby shower in another country. Someone who is in the depths of suicidal ideation simply does not go from being that low to functioning and attending big parties thrown in their honour in the space of one month. I just don’t buy it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
I’m no fan of M&H, in fact I was glad when they left, as they were in danger of making the monarchy popular, but if they help to duck things up for the Royals I’m all for that, we need to be rid of this ridiculous outdated institution.
what I don’t get is ... she had this horrible time, bullied because of her skin colour, denied being able to go out. She had an awful time and was desperate to escape, so the fled to Canada/the us. OK fine, whatever.

what I *dont* get is why you’d continue to cash in on that connection to said family. Why you would insist on having your silly title. Why would you sign off appearances and credit yourself as the “duchess of Sussex”. It makes no real sense.

the only plausible explanation is that she enjoys the prestige/the supposed influence that is associated with asilly title. In which case it makes her so disingenuous

on a aide note can anyone fill me in on the yachting rumours?

Reactions: 19
Yes, this is exactly what I’ve been thinking. My husband struggled with severe depression and suicidal thoughts before he sadly lost his battle and completed suicide last year. He was in weekly therapy and on medication, exercising, not drinking alcohol, doing all the things you should do to try and get better.
there were so many days he couldn’t get out of bed, couldn’t eat or shower. I could tell by the tone of his voice as soon as he woke up whether it was a good day or a bad day. There were so many days I was scared to go to work because I thought I would come home and he would be gone. And one day he was.

I understand mental health and suicidal tendencies from the perspective of seeing someone you love more than anything in the world live with it, suffer it and become completely consumed by thoughts of killing themselves. I am sorry but having seen it, I just do not believe what she is saying. I am not saying she didn’t struggle but are we HONESTLY meant to believe that one month she was thinking of ending her own life and just a month later, having apparently had no support at all with managing her mental health, she was well enough to go to a big show off baby shower in another country. Someone who is in the depths of suicidal ideation simply does not go from being that low to functioning and attending big parties thrown in their honour in the space of one month. I just don’t buy it.
I’m so sorry for your loss.

is a very brave post and I agree entirely.

I feel she’s really undermining genuine mental health problems that people suffer to get a headline.
I’m outraged. Huge hugs to you. X

• Heart
Reactions: 39

I'm so sorry to hear that.
Thank you for your post.

Personally I can believe that she may have been depressed and may have felt trapped but I think that the episode has clearly been exaggerated for dramatic purposes.

Reactions: 26
I only watched five minutes of the interview, cos like Masterchef was on the other side and and I'd rather see real people cooking porkies than narcissistic liars telling porkies. Anyhow, I tuned in to the utter bullshit that was "we were hoping to continue as working royals but move to one of the commonwealth countries such as New Zealand, but evil RF wouldn't let us, waaaah" Such drivel the only place our smeggy has her sites set on is walking the red carpet of Hollywood and clutching an Oscar to her breast. Mind you she deserves a Best Actress award for this performance.
Would not be surprised if neither of them knew it and its not exactly a long or complicated ? How did she learn her lines as an 'actress' ?

Reactions: 7
I'm so sorry to hear that.
Thank you for your post.

Personally I can believe that she may have been depressed and may have felt trapped but I think that the episode has clearly been exaggerated for dramatic purposes.
She was probably depressed because she wasn't getting her own way

Reactions: 19
So the night she told Harry she felt suicidal he told her she should stay at home.
She then said she couldn't be left at alone as she didn't know what she would do.
Surely, if she felt that bad they could have cancelled and stayed home together? If they both felt that bad? There is no way, when I have personally felt like that, I could have glammed up and gone to the Royal Albert Hall, couldn't even drag myself to Tesco.
When the lights went down she sat there weeping??
There must have been a make up artist in the box with them then because she certainly didn't look like she had been crying.
"If" she felt that bad, why the hell did Harry not get her out of there??

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I feel the same in that it's very easy for her to wheel out mental health as an issue which she knows will make her untouchable and that does a huge disservice to people who do genuinely struggle with their mental health and suicidal ideations. Everything she is saying could well be true but my feelings are that it just isn't.

Sorry for your loss @Leskank ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if they will keep drip-feeding snippets of what's not yet been shown. And when the RF try to refute anything, or when the tabloids question e.g. the bullying allegations, out will come another little snippet to counteract and 'reframe the narrative'. This has been plotted and planned to the absolute nth degree and I fear this only the start.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
what I don’t get is ... she had this horrible time, bullied because of her skin colour, denied being able to go out. She had an awful time and was desperate to escape, so the fled to Canada/the us. OK fine, whatever.

what I *dont* get is why you’d continue to cash in on that connection to said family. Why you would insist on having your silly title. Why would you sign off appearances and credit yourself as the “duchess of Sussex”. It makes no real sense.

the only plausible explanation is that she enjoys the prestige/the supposed influence that is associated with asilly title. In which case it makes her so disingenuous

on a aide note can anyone fill me in on the yachting rumours?
I actually thought they might use the interview to say on their own terms "we're now Harry and Meghan Mountbatten Windsor". That would have actually been a smart PR move. Silly deluded me. 🤣

But nope. They actually used it to complain that Archie isn't a Prince and daddy didn't give them enough stuff, even though that's a lie. If the family was truly so toxic then hold your head up high and refuse to be associated with them any more, dump the titles and be proud of earning your own money and not relying on rent from the people of Cornwall among others.

It's hilarious to me that so many of their supporters are cheering on them destroying the monarchy and the everything else but calling them "the real King and Queen" and Archie "HRH Prince Archie" hoping Charles and William will be forced to abdicate in favour of them and buying the "poor little us" from incredibly privileged people who are whining that they didn't get enough hereditary privilege which is inherently not equal.

Harry's just pissed that he realised he doesn't get all the perks William gets whilst admitting he doesn't want the duty.

Reactions: 27
View attachment 473722

How are people so brainwashed?!
Honestly I think some people maybe have an in built warning system to narcissus and sociopaths that others don’t.

my aunt I’m convinced, was a sociopath. She married my uncle and essentially drove him to an early grave. As a child I never knew she was bad or anything negative, I just felt something was off. I clearly remembering noting at a young age that I didn’t have any sort of bond with my aunt, which was weird because she’d known me from a baby.

I think having experienced a sociopath in my family, it’s made me super alert to similar behaviours. I’ve noticed that sociopaths/Narcs ive crossed paths with In adult hood tend to give up or avoid me. They know I see them so they move on to a different, easier victim to suck in.

I get the same vibes from Meghan that I do from my aunt. I believe the people who don’t see herfor what she is are incrediably naive, misguided or just more susceptible to being targeted by sociopaths (probably because they are empathetic enough to want to defend a woman who says she’s a victim).

Socios/narcs are drawn to empathisers so it makes sense to play the victim, because it’s an easy way to identify who they can manipulate.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
can Charles take it away when he is King? The letters patent granting the titles were written by a reigning monarch weren’t they? doesn’t that imply another one could remove it? Has she misunderstood that the king is the King?
He can and I think her statement indicates he intends to limit hrhs to the direct line. Now, since Archie will automatically become a Prince when he becomes king it's not as straightforward as that... But he could continue to be styled as Lord Dumbarton

Reactions: 6
Oprah has wanted this for years and I don’t think she ever got over Diana turning her down all the years ago, so she’s thought oh I couldn’t have Diana I’ll have her son then.

I wonder if they will keep drip-feeding snippets of what's not yet been shown. And when the RF try to refute anything, or when the tabloids question e.g. the bullying allegations, out will come another little snippet to counteract and 'reframe the narrative'. This has been plotted and planned to the absolute nth degree and I fear this only the start.

So the night she told Harry she felt suicidal he told her she should stay at home.
She then said she couldn't be left at alone as she didn't know what she would do.
Surely, if she felt that bad they could have cancelled and stayed home together? If they both felt that bad? There is no way, when I have personally felt like that, I could have glammed up and gone to the Royal Albert Hall, couldn't even drag myself to Tesco.
When the lights went down she sat there weeping??
There must have been a make up artist in the box with them then because she certainly didn't look like she had been crying.
"If" she felt that bad, why the hell did Harry not get her out of there??
Yea she makes Harry incredible bad, like he did not care at all.

This may have been mentioned before.

I do believe they have had a really 💩y time but one thing niggling me is

Meghan made it seem like someone questioned the baby's skin colour while she was pregnant and while talks of security etc were on going but Harry made it sound like someone said to him when the first started dating have you thought about the fact you will have mixed race children. While this could still very much have been a racist remark it could also have been said in the way of have you both considered that this may cause you both some difficulty and become an issue because of your position and the fact that some people are still very much racsits. As a point to discuss and consider with each other and did Meghan understand the situation she was stepping into (which is horrendous that that has to be a consideration)

I am not trying to defend anyone but the way they both spoke about it gave a different impression of the time frame and context of it.

Reactions: 14
I’m sure I’ve read of celebrity children whose given name is Prince so Prince Archie won’t be anything notable soon. Without an HRH it might as well be a name.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 474204
View attachment 474205
I've posted these pictures together for those who don't believe in the moonbump theory. These photos were both taken very recently.
Anyone who has been pregnant knows that if you have a huge bump as in the first photo then it can't disappear so much when you crouch down as in the second photo.

Stop bleeping lying to us you witch!
I can't keep up with these threads 😂

I may be overanalyzing this but in that photo at the top Harry's face is covered. In the first pregnancy announcement it's similar to closing scene of Notting Hill where a successful American actress meets a "nobody" British guy, funny how this seems to be the Meghan show, she's brainwashed Harry and now he's come from a somebody to a nobody!

I really don't understand this part.

Meghan goes to HR department of Buckingham palace for mental health help and apparently all they say is; that sucks but you're not staff so we can't help. It's probably way beyond the remit of that department to help so surely they have said where she should go?

Mental health is one of Harry's (and his brothers) main topics so it doesn't stack up that she spent months inside and was denied help from health professionals. Her version of events sounds like someone kidnapped.
The HR swipe I think is related to the bullying complaints. They couldn’t help me how could they investigate bullying. They knew I was vulnerable I couldn’t possibly be a bully. Deflect deflect deflect

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.