Harry and Meghan #69 Haz will always be the runt. Megz will always be a...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For these two, their feelings create facts - their lack of awareness of anythng but their own feelings, aka:their truth, is not unusual in todays world along with instant gratification (hello Prince title for A) and an inability to sit with difficult feelings (what do you mean no ?!). They have to stick those feeligns to someone else. They are emotionaly immature despite the constant word salad which might indicate otherwise. I don't feel anything for them but can see it must be difficult for them - but its not our problem to solve.

I wait for the day they take responsibility for their finances, mental health, behaviour and mistakes and go and get the skills and knowledge they need to live their own lives on their terms without burning the world down around them and watching the pretty flames.

That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just watched all of the interview and was trying not to be biased toward the pair of them, really trying to see their side but I just cant see enough reason to have done what they did. If she was suicidal then I totally see why Harry would need to do something but what happened and their answers just dont make it all clear.
Why could Harry get her help, if she was soo desperate?
Why was she suicidal, I don't think we ever get an answer for that, has she since been diagnosed with depression and taking medication??
I could see the tabloids were possibly being racist (they pick you for something, Fergie because she was a big girl, the others for various reasons) and making nasty comparisons between her and Kate BUT they have also, at various times been nasty to Kate, Diana, Fergie.
The thing I thought today before watching the show was this, if it was me and I was in her position, mixed race, the press were hounding me, I wanted to make a stand and prove women can be strong and overcome obstacles, if I wanted to be a good role model for people of colour etc etc etc. I would just get on with life, enjoy working as a royal, make a difference, be myself and pray to god that my baby was as dark skinned as possible. Then I would get up proudly on that balcony they all stand up on with my dark skinned child and just show them all that the royal family now have a mixed race member and they can like it or lump it. Prove something positive. Be a role model for people of colour in the UK, people everywhere.
Instead this woman who wants to be portrayed as a strong role model for all women people of colour whomever, she ran away.

Reactions: 34
That episode was released in 2020. She was referring to the first time she met the queen, which was obviously years ago.

But yes, another stick to beat her with. 🙄
Yet the interview in which she talks about it was filmed a few weeks ago....

Reactions: 7
So the night she told Harry she felt suicidal he told her she should stay at home.
She then said she couldn't be left at alone as she didn't know what she would do.
Surely, if she felt that bad they could have cancelled and stayed home together? If they both felt that bad? There is no way, when I have personally felt like that, I could have glammed up and gone to the Royal Albert Hall, couldn't even drag myself to Tesco.
When the lights went down she sat there weeping??
There must have been a make up artist in the box with them then because she certainly didn't look like she had been crying.
"If" she felt that bad, why the hell did Harry not get her out of there??
She chose this night in particular for a strategic reason.

the night she supposedly was forced to go out, she is surprisingly specific in contrast to the rest of the interview which is veryvague.

The night in question was at the royal Albert hall in Jan 2019, to see cirque Soleil. She was wearing a navy sequin dress. It was notable because Meghan and Harry were booed and heckled by the crowd (YouTube evidence of this exist).

Meghan is trying to guilt and shame (classic narc tactic) the people who booed her, so they don’t ever do it again.

I cannot stress enough what a commonplace, narc tactic this is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
This may have been mentioned before.

I do believe they have had a really 💩y time but one thing niggling me is

Meghan made it seem like someone questioned the baby's skin colour while she was pregnant and while talks of security etc were on going but Harry made it sound like someone said to him when the first started dating have you thought about the fact you will have mixed race children. While this could still very much have been a racist remark it could also have been said in the way of have you both considered that this may cause you both some difficulty and become an issue because of your position and the fact that some people are still very much racsits. As a point to discuss and consider with each other and did Meghan understand the situation she was stepping into (which is horrendous that that has to be a consideration)

I am not trying to defend anyone but the way they both spoke about it gave a different impression of the time frame and context of it.
anyone remember Kim K’s tone deaf (but honest) remark that she hadn’t realised about racism until she had Black children? As the white person in the relationship it should be something you consider so you also are prepared to support and protect your children from racism, as well as your partner.

Reactions: 12
Dos anyone think Oprah was more terse and unfriendly with Harry than she was with Meghan ?! She seemed to cut him off and question his responses ?! She seemed sympathetic to Meghan bit appeared to want to hold Harry accountable ?!
Definitely this. The OH and I watched it and the first thing he said if she was lonely and miserable that was down to Harry as her husband to put right. It was also down to him to ensure she knew the protocols. OH is no fan of RF and was none to impressed with the interview. His thoughts are that the press will balance the scales. Orca was definately different with H, I thought she didn't believe what he was saying, some of the expressions on her face. He has just lost the plot.

Reactions: 22
The whole ‘what colour will the baby be’ question isn’t anything new. The comedy series Curb your Enthusiasm did a whole hilarious cringeworthy sketch about the very same question!

Reactions: 5
So the night she told Harry she felt suicidal he told her she should stay at home.
She then said she couldn't be left at alone as she didn't know what she would do.
Surely, if she felt that bad they could have cancelled and stayed home together? If they both felt that bad? There is no way, when I have personally felt like that, I could have glammed up and gone to the Royal Albert Hall, couldn't even drag myself to Tesco.
There must have been a make up artist in the box with them then because she certainly didn't look like she had been crying.
The way she spoke about a lot of things/issues made it sound like she was all alone. Where was Harry while all this was happening? I remember Kate has issues toward the end of her pregnancies and allowances are made for her, hell they are not evil people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Didn’t she have 2 events that day? One in the afternoon then that at night?

Reactions: 3
I really don't understand this part.

Meghan goes to HR department of Buckingham palace for mental health help and apparently all they say is; that sucks but you're not staff so we can't help. It's probably way beyond the remit of that department to help so surely they have said where she should go?

Mental health is one of Harry's (and his brothers) main topics so it doesn't stack up that she spent months inside and was denied help from health professionals. Her version of events sounds like someone kidnapped.
I have a theory about this...only a theory but it makes sense to me.

We know that Meghan was treating her staff like tit. Maybe one of them became so distressed they were sent to occupational health for therapy/counselling.

Meghan comes in and says...”Where’s X today”?

She’s told that she’s been given time off for help following yesterday’s tantrum/row/abuse.

Says Meghan...”What about my help? When can I see this counsellor? Don’t you know how terrible life is for me? I want to kill myself it’s so bad. I’m the one who needs the counsellow, not her. Make me an appointment”.

”Well, Your Highness, occupational health is an employee resource but....”

”I’ve just told you I want to kill myself and you won’t let me get help?”

I bet it was something like that. It’s gone through Meghan’s Me Me Me filter and come out as the self-indulgent bullshit we saw last night.

Why on earth would a senior member of the royal family go to Buckingham Palace HR department for medical help? I don’t think she did. I think she took exception to someone she bullied having to do that because of her.

JMO

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I can't keep up with these threads 😂

I may be overanalyzing this but in that photo at the top Harry's face is covered. In the first pregnancy announcement it's similar to closing scene of Notting Hill where a successful American actress meets a "nobody" British guy, funny how this seems to be the Meghan show, she's brainwashed Harry and now he's come from a somebody to a nobody!
Frankly both pictures make him look like he's joined a cult!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First time commenting on this thread so forgive me if it has already been said but in regards to the “worried about how dark archies skin might be” issue the royal family obviously knew that Meghan was mixed race before she married Harry and obviously if they were married they would have kids one day so surely if they were concerned about the colour of their skin the wedding wouldn’t have been approved in the first place?

Reactions: 20

Yel

11 million watched last night, just mentioned on Lorraine
So a bit less than 1/6th of the UK.

And in the states 1/19th watched and it got a fraction of the views they expected.

They're playing for the states, but this is probably peak interest that will wane.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
An interesting comment from The Daily Mail:

"When is somebody going to air all Meghan's secrets and why have so many been hushed up? Her first marriage to Joseph Goldman-Guliano the lawyer for example that ended in an annulment after his mother paid her off with a substantial sum due to realising she was totally unsuitable for her son. Her mother abandoning her for a life of crime and serving six years for money fraud and d rugs. Her uncle the diplomat who pulled a lot of strings to wangle her an internship that she would never have managed on her own merit. And she was in a civil relationship with a chef when she met Harry, who she just walked out on. And why does she snub all family members either her own or Harry's but prefers celebrities. The wedding a prime example. Also, Doria's relative that mysteriously died so she inherited a house, and a hazing incident at Northwestern University that included supergluing students eyes shut and being suspended...interesting rumours."
True. True. True.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This may have been mentioned before.

I do believe they have had a really 💩y time but one thing niggling me is

Meghan made it seem like someone questioned the baby's skin colour while she was pregnant and while talks of security etc were on going but Harry made it sound like someone said to him when the first started dating have you thought about the fact you will have mixed race children. While this could still very much have been a racist remark it could also have been said in the way of have you both considered that this may cause you both some difficulty and become an issue because of your position and the fact that some people are still very much racsits. As a point to discuss and consider with each other and did Meghan understand the situation she was stepping into (which is horrendous that that has to be a consideration)

I am not trying to defend anyone but the way they both spoke about it gave a different impression of the time frame and context of it.
I thought this exact same thing. He really wasn't very clear about what was said, to me it sounded like it was said to him while they were dating, from her lips it was said while she was pregnant. I truly believe this is something that needs to be clarified because this seems to be the biggest issue to come from the interview. He did say that William spoke to him while he was dating telling him not to rush into something to take his time, so I am thinking maybe he said something along the lines of consider what it will be like for a mixed race child, to which Harry should have just said it will be fabulous to mix up this family a bit.

Reactions: 12
I’m wondering if PP watched this at the hospital yesterday , I bet he would have been raging.

I hope the queen has spoken to Philip and got his advice on this , things like this she always has Philip there with her, so I can’t imagine how hard this must be for her without him there with her

I hope he’s doing ok as we haven’t heard much on him, I bet he’s eager to get home.

Reactions: 17
Jeremy Vine show.. The only person Harry and Meghan didn't trash was Prince Andrew 👀 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Did your friend have kids? Saying they are black because they are black doesn’t answer the why. Your explanation also says that people are the same underneath the skin, it’s just a different colour which I can’t see as a negative thing. Yes when they are bigger explain more but small kids just need a simple truthful answer.
Yes, she had kids, we were walking up the road to school, we lived at the time in an area that was totally populated with white people. We had had a trip to a big UK city on a train and bus, he was a very outspoken child, he would say, ‘Mum why’s that man got a large lump on his head’. This was on a bus, we didn’t own a car, explanation given very quietly, I looked around to see some people smiling. I am pleased, that you think my original post it was a positive move to wards an small child. Now 40odd years later my grand son said his little cousin is called Chinkie at school. He is 6 years, I look at his cousin and noticed that she has almond shaped eyes, I now understand why, she looks Chinese. Her hair is long and black, she will be a stunner when grown up. I tried to reassure him that there are lots of unpleasant people around they should not call her names, I worried that he might start fighting others about her looks. She accepts the comments and doesn’t react luckily. Lovely to hear from you.🤗

Reactions: 3
I thought this exact same thing. He really wasn't very clear about what was said, to me it sounded like it was said to him while they were dating, from her lips it was said while she was pregnant. I truly believe this is something that needs to be clarified because this seems to be the biggest issue to come from the interview. He did say that William spoke to him while he was dating telling him not to rush into something to take his time, so I am thinking maybe he said something along the lines of consider what it will be like for a mixed race child, to which Harry should have just said it will be fabulous to mix up this family a bit.
Was she pregnant when they were dating???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.