Harry and Meghan #69 Haz will always be the runt. Megz will always be a...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queen asks for more time to consider her response.... did anyone from here offer to help her ? Shall we invite her to join us and we can advise on what needs to be said.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Respectfully if you support them you are on the wrong thread
And to address the blithering about poor Princess Margaret:

Once upon a time there was an Egyptian President by the name of Gamal Nasser. If you have any knowledge about the Middle East worth a tiny tit, you know who he is and why he was an important figure. If you don't, google and learn something worthwhile.

Nasser had a daughter named Mona. At age 17 she met a young educated army officer named Ashraf Marwan. The daughter fell head over heels in love with him. Nasser thought the officer was not sincere in his affections and was trying to use Mona to social climb. However, Mona was teary-eyed insistent on their love and Nasser was soft on her. He acquiesced to their marriage despite his misgivings.

He set them up in London in 1968 ostensibly so Ashraf could study. Ashraf as it turned out, had no intention of studying but instead went hogwild enjoying himself with booze and gambling and took the absolute piss so much that he was recalled to Egypt after a few months in disgrace. Limits were set on his spending. As it turned out, Ashraf was in it all for the money and status. He was almightily pissed off at his father in laws for daring to take away his financial benefits and freedom to live abroad, but kept quiet and took up the plum job he was offered in the Presidential offices.

Ashraf, motivated by little more than a need of money and a grand sense of spite towards his father in law, contacted the Israelis and offered to spy for them using his access to the President. After a lot of scrutiny, they accepted him. He became known as 'The Angel'. The Angel was to become perhaps the single most important foreign asset in the Mossad's history.

In 1973, having got wind of top secret military plans to invade Israel, The Angel passed a code warning to the Israelis that warned them of the precise timing of the air attack that would start the Yom Kippur War. His intelligence helped immensely in helping the Israelis mop the floor with the Egyptians in short order. Nobody ever suspected him. He continued to pass intelligence to the Mossaf for many more years, causing incredible damage to his own country.

The point of all this is that there is a reason people of very high status, power and/or wealth generally to this day prefer to marry those they consider insiders or simply psychologically suitable for the role. When major assets or public roles are involved a bad choice of marriage partner can cause havoc and wreak devastation well beyond the normal, limited domestic sphere. Nasser allowing his daughter to marry a man he had misgivings about for love allowed a spiteful, greedy man to wreak huge political treachery on the entire Egyptian state and possibly changed the course of a war. Ashraf had zero ideological motivation for aiding the Israelis, he just wanted to spite his daddy in law who took his money away.

Any of this sound familiar?

People need to stop thinking in Disney terms about this stuff. It's childish and uninformed. Actions have consequences, and there are consequences to introducing the wrong type of character into an any high ranking office or situation. And they all know it, and act on it , except when they don't and tit like the current mess happens as a result.

Oh, and btw Ashraf lived happily in London in his later years, until he took a mysterious and thoroughly fatal spill off a high rise building in 2007. The Met suspect it was murder, probably by a Egyptian hit squad. Like I said, actions have consequences.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I think it was because he kept bleeping up and forgetting the script
View attachment 474204
View attachment 474205
I've posted these pictures together for those who don't believe in the moonbump theory. These photos were both taken very recently.
Anyone who has been pregnant knows that if you have a huge bump as in the first photo then it can't disappear so much when you crouch down as in the second photo.

Stop bleeping lying to us you witch!
I was going to post a similar comment. Where is the bump? did she leave in the park? perhaps she did not have enough money (boo hoo) to pay for security for her Henry Hewitt and the fake bump.

Reactions: 7
Apologies if already posted from CDAN:

"I guess the alliterate one, who doesn't use Google, also forgot about the time she said that while in her 20's she had a coffee table book about her mother-in-law."

What ever the BP response, perhaps they should end with 'When they go low, we go high.'

Not sure where that came from...😮😮😮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Definitely this. The OH and I watched it and the first thing he said if she was lonely and miserable that was down to Harry as her husband to put right. It was also down to him to ensure she knew the protocols. OH is no fan of RF and was none to impressed with the interview. His thoughts are that the press will balance the scales. Orca was definately different with H, I thought she didn't believe what he was saying, some of the expressions on her face. He has just lost the plot.
It is up to the individual to find what makes them happy not to depend on others. No partner should become a performing seal. If you are unhappy it is for you to identify why and then discuss it with your partner, family, friends with a plan as to how you are going to fix it and apologise to said partner, etc., for any pain it has caused them. Too often we see the almost evangelical cured person just expecting everyone to fall into line and be happy for them but who have still not acknowledged all the anguish they caused. Smegma seems to think that simply moving thousands of miles from the Royals; her apparent trigger, has solved things - it hasn't and for Harry it has brought even more problems.

Reactions: 12
Was she pregnant when they were dating???
No no, when Harry spoke of the incident he made it sound like it was something that was said to him about marrying her, like "what about the kids how will mixed race kids function in the family" thats just how it sounded to me.

Reactions: 9
Oh i can’t wait for the queen to explain to all the sugars and Oprah herself why Archie can’t be a prince , and attach a copy of the legislation ! It will make Oprah look bad because she did no research prior.

I do have a feeling the queen will mention the legislation and the fact Archie was offered a title, but the title was refused by Meghan and Harry, why didn’t Oprah want to bring that up.

I do have a feeling The palace lawyers will be going through this with a fine tooth comb and I think Oprah won’t get off lightly either.

Reactions: 19
I just watched all of the interview and was trying not to be biased toward the pair of them, really trying to see their side but I just cant see enough reason to have done what they did. If she was suicidal then I totally see why Harry would need to do something but what happened and their answers just dont make it all clear.
Why could Harry get her help, if she was soo desperate?
Why was she suicidal, I don't think we ever get an answer for that, has she since been diagnosed with depression and taking medication??
I could see the tabloids were possibly being racist (they pick you for something, Fergie because she was a big girl, the others for various reasons) and making nasty comparisons between her and Kate BUT they have also, at various times been nasty to Kate, Diana, Fergie.
The thing I thought today before watching the show was this, if it was me and I was in her position, mixed race, the press were hounding me, I wanted to make a stand and prove women can be strong and overcome obstacles, if I wanted to be a good role model for people of colour etc etc etc. I would just get on with life, enjoy working as a royal, make a difference, be myself and pray to god that my baby was as dark skinned as possible. Then I would get up proudly on that balcony they all stand up on with my dark skinned child and just show them all that the royal family now have a mixed race member and they can like it or lump it. Prove something positive. Be a role model for people of colour in the UK, people everywhere.
Instead this woman who wants to be portrayed as a strong role model for all women people of colour whomever, she ran away.
I agree.
The royal family may be many things but I don't think they're completely stupid. Everyone knows a mixed race parent can have a totally black child - it can happen generations down the line. I think the RF as well as the whole of the UK were ready for the next chapter in a more modern monarchy. I was fully in awe of her on her wedding day (thanks guys - I know you did it for us) and they had us in the palm of their hands.
I was excited on their tour of Australia and felt proud of them.
What changed was the woke preaching. The patronising and the hypocrisy. That's it. That's when it changed. Brits aren't like Americans, we don't think we're in a film and we don't buy bullshit.
If it had been me, I'd have said thank you so much for the wedding and the cottage and the dresses etc but I'm incredibly miserable so we just want to duck out please.
Then I'd have paid money back and gone away quietly with my lips forever sealed and my heart forever grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That's not what I said. I want to know if the claims she has banded about will have any repercussions, with respect to the safety and welfare of her child. I don't know what would happen when mothers demonstrate they are emotionally unstable and have had a history of suicidal and self-harm thoughts, but I presume it would be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. And what's wrong with the state checking on the welfare of the child? It could be a much-needed intervention. You don't know.
no, because as she said her alleged mental health struggles were based on a situation she was in, not a chemical imbalance, she didn’t struggle with her MH she struggled with the situation she was in allegedly

suggesting that a case like this should be reviewed by SS is extreme, we have some pretty damn serious cases that social services are struggling to cater for as it is, worldwide!

I’ve said it before but I want context around the race discussion,
There is every possibility Harry himself started the conversation by joking about having a ginger kid, without context and the names of the people involved it’s hard to know what went down.

Reactions: 17
Suicide isn't turned on and off. Meghan talks about one specific moment/time she felt like doing something awful. I can only speak for myself but a fleeting day or evening of feeling hopeless isn't necessarily a mental issue or equates to being suicidal.

Meghan never actually utters the word suicidal, she allows Oprah to make that assumption and she then Meaghan goes with the assumed narrative. Meghan is careful as she never says anything but allows others to peddle sensational accusations.
This is highly manipulative.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
No no, when Harry spoke of the incident he made it sound like it was something that was said to him about marrying her, like "what about the kids how will mixed race kids function in the family" thats just how it sounded to me.
And those conversations DO take place in families around the country. These two just want to make out everything is racially biased.

Reactions: 15
Can you imagine the sadness poor Thomas feels. He is shut out of his daughters life... the person he brought up single handed? Whilst she favours her mother the woman who left her in her dads care when she was a child. Someone who has spent time in prison and is obviously of a criminal mindset. He must be totally bereft and confused as to what he can do to make it right with his daughter and her children before it's too late. She has a lot to answer to. The Royal family is not the only family she has trashed...
Do we know what she jailed for? And before anyone comments idc if there's no official record been found yet just spill the tea lol
Also I'm confused about the snippet I saw when she said if she helped her dad get help from the Palace it would mean she couldn't ask them again for anything for her future children? It just doesn't make sense. In fact it's all confusion and lies 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Oh i can’t wait for the queen to explain to all the sugars and Oprah herself why Archie can’t be a prince , and attach a copy of the legislation ! It will make Oprah look bad because she did no research prior.

I do have a feeling the queen will mention the legislation and the fact Archie was offered a title, but the title was refused by Meghan and Harry, why didn’t Oprah want to bring that up.

I do have a feeling The palace lawyers will be going through this with a fine tooth comb and I think Oprah won’t get off lightly either.
He gets a title automatically as death claims the upper tiers. It is not rocket science and Smegma and Harry are well aware of it.

Reactions: 16
I t

I have trouble believing that the brother of the *heir to the throne*'s children would not retain or regain, their HRH's after Charles ascends. Like that's your slimmed down Monarchy right there?
The BRF has a high number of working royals currently which needs to change. The is no public appetite for Beatrice or Eugenie to become working royals, they are grandchildren of the monarch so why would that change for Archie? If you take the example of another large country, Spain... Currently the only working royals are the King and Queen, and the King's mother. When their two children are old enough they will undertake royal duties but only the children of the eldest will follow on this path. A module like this is what Charles wants. I really think Meghan doesn't realise that it's the public who pay for working royals and their security. There is absolutely no need to for the public to pay for someone living a private life

Reactions: 23
I didn't watch the performance but am catching up with all your comments. I went to bed early but my phone was pinging, looked this morning and all my social and family groups were discussing the interview.
I had a quick count up this morning and there were 32 people across all groups and NOT ONE OF THEM fell for her billy bullshit 🤣 every single one is disgusted with her, thinks she is a liar and a manipulator.
My facebook is also of the same opinion this morning. So it seems there are plenty of people who could see past her stories and lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't keep up with these threads 😂

I may be overanalyzing this but in that photo at the top Harry's face is covered. In the first pregnancy announcement it's similar to closing scene of Notting Hill where a successful American actress meets a "nobody" British guy, funny how this seems to be the Meghan show, she's brainwashed Harry and now he's come from a somebody to a nobody!
a lot of people have noticed the comparison and definitely it does feel like Meghan is framing the narrative in classic narc fashion, to portray him as the loser and her as the superior.

I noted that the photographer addressed “megs” on his Instagram. Something along the lines of, so happy to be able to photograph you Megs. NOT harry, bizarrely.

clearly Meghan was the mastermind behind that photo which features her interpretation of the relationship and features her buddy as photographer.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Do we know what she jailed for? And before anyone comments idc if there's no official record been found yet just spill the tea lol
Also I'm confused about the snippet I saw when she said if she helped her dad get help from the Palace it would mean she couldn't ask them again for anything for her future children? It just doesn't make sense. In fact it's all confusion and lies 🤷‍♀️
Passing fraudulent cheques.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Haroshima and Megasaki

NB. I am NOT minimising the real atomic bombs and the death and destruction they caused - it is a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Suicide isn't turned on and off. Meghan talks about one specific moment/time she felt like doing something awful. I can only speak for myself but a fleeting day or evening of feeling hopeless isn't necessarily a mental issue or equates to being suicidal.

Meghan never actually utters the word suicidal, she allows Oprah to make that assumption and she then Meaghan goes with the assumed narrative. Meghan is careful as she never says anything but allows others to peddle sensational accusations.
This is highly manipulative.
This!!

Also, if it was the night she talks about she was pregnant. Her midwife and obstetrician should've been made aware of those thoughts. Knowing the RF she'd have been under the best care. So why didn't she mention it to her maternity team? Suicide isn't a card you can pull out to show how courageous you are, it's a serious topic. There's so many holes in her story! If she has used that card to gain attention and people to feel sorry for her then I'm sorry she isn't normal! There are people with serious mental health issues that fight these thoughts day in, day out! I'm not saying she didn't but I'm saying I hope she hasn't used it to get people on her side!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.