Harry and Meghan #69 Haz will always be the runt. Megz will always be a...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freedom of speach! Everyone has a right for an opinion, until you start to preach and force it on others. Actually I am happy that both side is represented here. Diversity, right!
I don’t agree. Yes...freedom of opinion & diversity of thought...good.

Disgusting, unwarranted, unfounded accusations of racism against anyone should never, ever go unchallenged. The people on that thread are despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also Harry bringing up the racism card....he certainly should of come out and apologised about wearing a nazi uniform!!! He has never publicly addressed this how does he think that made his poor wife feel or the general public!!!! So hypocritical

Reactions: 23
Surrogacy seems to be becoming a lot more popular these days , or at least talked about a lot more and people are alot more open about it. So if they are using a surrogate why not just come out and say ( the inconsistency with the size of bump says yes)
Your guess is as good as mine. I have some theories.

Its not the surrogacy in itself that I object to but all the lies surrounding it.

And that's the real reason Archie wasn't given a title.

Reactions: 14
Also Harry bringing up the racism card....he certainly should of come out and apologised about wearing a nazi uniform!!! He has never publicly addressed this how does he think that made his poor wife feel or the general public!!!! So hypocritical
Or the fact he called his former army colleagues ragheads and pakis!! He should apologise for that too!!

Reactions: 16
My son, 5 years, asked me why some people had black skin, we had been on a bus where there were lots of others passengers mostly very black. I quietly told him that people with black skin had a chemical in their skin, that protected them from the hot rays of the sun. I pointed to my small brown dots on my arm as an example. He never mentioned it again. He was too young to talk about genes, etc. A friend told me I was wrong to give this explanation, they are black because they are black, he should accept that. That was 40years ago, she inferred that I had made him a racist.
I still remember her disagreeable voice and sneering look.
Did your friend have kids? Saying they are black because they are black doesn’t answer the why. Your explanation also says that people are the same underneath the skin, it’s just a different colour which I can’t see as a negative thing. Yes when they are bigger explain more but small kids just need a simple truthful answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Yel

With regard to not getting help from a senior royal....... Her husband didn't get her help either tho did he? She told the weak Prince and he did duck all about it.
I really don't understand this part.

Meghan goes to HR department of Buckingham palace for mental health help and apparently all they say is; that sucks but you're not staff so we can't help. It's probably way beyond the remit of that department to help so surely they have said where she should go?

Mental health is one of Harry's (and his brothers) main topics so it doesn't stack up that she spent months inside and was denied help from health professionals. Her version of events sounds like someone kidnapped.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oprah is riding the gravy train. She knows that she’s going to get the post divorce interview too. Oh yes, “Harry had mental health problems because of Diana, was emotionally abusive etc” all unprovable stuff.

• Sick
Reactions: 25

I guess Harry has forgotten that he once was a racist?
https://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/...ter-remarks-to-comedian-stephen-k-amos-199755 exactly. And the exact language of the accusations (and the contradictions between Harry's statement and Meghan's/timings) are also important to note. She was not present when the comments were made. She let's Oprah put words in her mouth and proactively suggest that the comments were directly linked in a consequential manner to Archie not getting a title (not true - he wasn't in line for one due to rules AND they went out of their way at the time around Farchie's birth to say that they turned DOWN a title for him to make sure that he had as normal a life as possible - same excuse Anne used for her kids and it worked). He said it was before they got married. She said it was while she was pregnant. That is a major discrepancy.

LOVING TMarkle's statement about not dressing in a Nazi outfit. The reality is that he was duped into betraying his daughter. She is actively seeking out betraying her entire family AND HIS to 7bn people.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Judging from their language and tone, they really think they’re above the rest of the royal family, aren’t they?!

Meghan rescued Harry.
Harry needs to educate his family.
Meghan has forgiven Kate.
Charles and William are trapped.

So delusional. If they’re so superior, why are they begging for money and title?!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
George V had the measure of 'David' aka Edward.

"When I am dead, the boy will ruin himself in twelve months."

He knew he was a dilletante and and self-infulgent twerp. In that generation the second son, the spare, turned out to be the one with the backbone and incredible sense of duty. Never leaving London even when a bomb hit the palace.

And he had a wife with backbone too. My favourite royal quote of all time is from her letter about why she would not quit London and go hide in Scotland or Canada as advised:

"The children will not leave unless I do. I shall not leave unless their father does, and the king will not leave the country in any circumstances, whatever."

Compare and contrast with the self centred whiny-arsed puling and self-aggrandising professional victimhood of Suck and duck.
George V once said "I pray to God that my eldest son will never marry and have children, and that nothing will come between Bertie and Lilibet and the throne."

And the Queen Mother said when BP was bombed by the Luftwaffe: "I can look the East End in the face now."

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They have private doctors - she could absolutely have got help and in any job it's not bloody HR who decides if you get help! She was pregnant at the time and under medical care - why didn't she as them - she is a grown woman ffs!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 33
yep but she said it was several conversations when she as pregnant.

Harry said it was at the beginning of his relationship with Meghan that the conversation happen .

My mum found Oprah really shady.

But whatever may have been said and whoever may have said it should own up and explain their side to it.

One thing that confused me, could have been how tierd i was last night but, meghan very much gave the impression the skin colour converstaion came up while she was pregnant.
Harrys version sounded more like it was earlier on and just a passing comment made by someone.

Anyone else think that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just wanted to comment on the avocado headlines and stories. Kate, has never ever preached at the public, she's never been disingenuous or hypocritical. She's never patronised anyone or pushed a 'woke' agenda.
Meghan did all those things. She saw an opportunity to rescue everyone and everything and adopted a doe-eyed head tilt (much like Diana did) when listening to people's plights or lecturing us on the back of a banana skin or about not flying unnecessarily (let's forget about the baby shower in America should we???).
When Meghan started with the avocadoes, the press held up a mirror to her about the hypocrisy of her words and actions (they are flown in from abroad etc etc). It was not racist!!! The British people can not abide being patronised especially when it's disingenuous. She created her own nightmare and couldn't cope with it. 'Victim' was the only way out.

Also, when she says she had her passport taken off her, I absolutely believe that was metaphorically, and was done with her best interests at heart. For her protection if you will. Her friends are mostly in America - she couldn't be seen to be hopping on and off planes after complaining about the damage to the environment and she WAS saturating the press.

Professional victims (narcs) can't see reality, only their own spin on it.
Her passport may have been needed by staff to arrange travel details etc.... she's just spinning it and not giving background. She managed to fly off to US for her baby shower and watch Serena play tennis, so not exactly a hostage.

Reactions: 22
I find her timing of releasing such sad circumstances v manipulative. She released that she’d had a miscarriage at the time of her potentially going to trial and now she chooses this bombshell interview to tell all she was suicidal. With so many cotton-headed muppets around the world hanging on her every word, it is dangerous to talk about such a thing in this type of situation, ie. a showbiz interview. If it was to a mental health professional, it would’ve been admirable but to Oprah..?? It was demeaning, irresponsible and crass. It comes across that she uses such mental health crises to her advantage at specifically calculated times

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Daily Mail reported that Meghan owns property in Toronto, so why the heck couldn't they just live there - why did they have to rent that big house? Such strange individuals. I don't think she does own property, nor do I think she's worth anything like what even DM is reporting.

Reactions: 13
Your guess is as good as mine. I have some theories.

Its not the surrogacy in itself that I object to but all the lies surrounding it.

And that's the real reason Archie wasn't given a title.
Love you Scotchie but the reason Archie wasn't given the title was the letters patent - other than monarch grandkids or kids of the Prince of Wales/eldest son of....which Archie isn't. They were written in 1917, and updated in 2012, long before Meghan. Think important to be clear on those important documents!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Daily Mail reported that Meghan owns property in Toronto, so why the heck couldn't they just live there - why did they have to rent that big house? Such strange individuals. I don't think she does own property, nor do I think she's worth anything like what even DM is reporting.
I think the house she lived in whilst filming Suits was just rented by the production company. Could be wrong.

The fact that they hightailed it to LA just as the border was closing last year suggests that's where they wanted to be. Vancouver Island was for them to "rejuvenate themselves" by the coast in a huge mansion. Not the same as a cute house in a city, am I right?

But it could also be that neither of them is Canadian and they'd exhausted their visa. Because oops, even BRF members have to play by the immigration rules and can't go "oh we thought we might grace you with a couple of official visits now and again in exchange for free security and having the rules broken for us, cool right?"

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.