Harry and Meghan #69 Haz will always be the runt. Megz will always be a...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the drama about their security and whatnot, if he was that paranoid about it just pay for it yourself, spoilt little boy.

What's he so petrified of happening anyway, it's not like he's next in line to the throne, or his son. If it's because of what happened to his Mother, well as I've said before it was her choice to get in a car with a driver who'd been drinking after courting the Paparazzi and her choice not to wear a seatbelt. Sorry but she enjoyed the drama & excitement of all that stuff and sadly it went very wrong on that occasion.
This from the same individual who wanted to go to Afghanistan ... a goddamn war zone
Hey again team.. last night I watched the amazing commentary on here and watched the full interview tonight.
I feel drained and astounded. The ‘suicide’ discussion hit me the hardest. I will not deny that her mental health may have suffered. But I can f*cking tell Megz for a fact that suicidal thoughts don’t settle with a cuddle, you sadistic, thoughtless witch. I got quite upset, stupidly, watching her say all of that. The last thing I’d ever want is my child to know that I ever contemplated ending my life, whatever the reason was behind it. My child saved my life by keeping me going. If she truly had felt suicidal then, as said before, there are crisis teams 24/7 as well as private psychiatrists available. Perinatal mental health is a huge NHS priority - if she DID have midwife appointments then she would have had mental health screening each time. She has annihilated the work that Haz has put in for mental health charities for her own smug gain.

I really don’t know what else to say/where to start. Oprah fueled the fire for her own gain - comparing headlines of K and M for example. It was sickeningly scripted and rehearsed to Megz approval. And I still don’t understand what their end gain is...

Despite her manipulative narcissistic behaviour, and her love bombing of Haz, hes still an adult and a total disgrace. Two petulant jealous t**ts who think they should be living for free with whatever they want on demand, no questions asked, and no responsibilities or repercussions.

I can’t WAIT for whatever it is that the press know to be revealed. Piers was definitely holding himself back from reading her the rites this morning. And I’d reeeeally love to know what Zara is thinking/saying. Something about her that holds respect as a member of the royal family yet is relatable - you can imagine a pissed chat in the loos in the local back when we were allowed out..

Glass of wine anyone?😘
Make it a big one

Reactions: 5
"Its not their right to take away" = "you don't own 'Royal""
I cannot with this cow. I just cannot.
Yeah? well its also not your right to demand/impose/expect it. and you don't own royal either!
Neener neener

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Yel

Also, when she says she had her passport taken off her, I absolutely believe that was metaphorically, and was done with her best interests at heart.
It's probably just standard procedure as the working royals themselves have other people look after their passports, arrange visas and all that.

I'm sure to someone that's not used to it then it may feel a bit off. But if she'd have asked they'd probably go against normal working practices and let her hold it despite the extra work it would make. We all know the queen doesn't ever have any money on her.

The passport thing sounds like another thing that's been twisted out of context to make something sound sinister. Rather than trying to address it I wonder if she made a note of how she could spin it to her advantage.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
4 children in school, now I can finally watch this car crash interview. I’m almost envious of her determination in being the worlds biggest bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry - just another observation about that new photo - most children wrap their arms around your neck when you are holding them like that. I see Archie is kind of slumped over her shoulder. My kids only did that when they were asleep, most of the time they would cling on like limpets.

Reactions: 12
They have private doctors - she could absolutely have got help and in any job it's not bloody HR who decides if you get help! She was pregnant at the time and under medical care - why didn't she as them - she is a grown woman ffs!!!
She's a strong intelligent independent woman who is apparently the world's bestest ever at anything she does who is also mysteriously incapable of making a single phone call or asking her husband to do the same. Or learning a short, easy national anthem in her native language. Or knowing who the royal family was at 36 years of age, despite being well-traveled and allegedly well-educated.

She's just a lying, deceiving, manipulative witch who knows how to throw blood in the water to attract the gullible, the naive and the pathologically emotionally-driven is the real answer.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I've thought about this... another thing bothering me. .. they state that if they had been ,'supported' they would have stayed. Now what support do they mean? The press, the aides? The public? The family or all of the above,m is it code for ,'if we got our way then we would have been happy to stay' so stay in this institution that is so racist that they contributed to being suicidal? They are so non specific it's actually terrifying. I really couldn't care if the monarchy stays or goes and I certainly dont care for dumb and dumber but I do care about the incendiary that she has let off in the UK and abroad in terms of race relations and the image that the UK is some sort of hot bed of backwards people. Yes some are but reading a spewing of bile from Michael Moore on Facebook has made me realise how absolutely damaging this is for UK on all fronts. It's even being used for political gain in this country. They have very much employed scorched earth tactics.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sorry - just another observation about that new photo - most children wrap their arms around your neck when you are holding them like that. I see Archie is kind of slumped over her shoulder. My kids only did that when they were asleep, most of the time they would cling on like limpets.
I thought him resting/sitting on the bump was weird, I had to hold one on my hip when a bump was in the way...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What surprised me was she took exception to the suggestion that she should continue to work in order to help pay for her keep. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Oh no. If she was gonna marry a Prince she wasn't going to continue to work, she wanted the fairytale but unfortunately as she found out there isn't a fairytale.

As others have pointed out Harry was photographed in a nazi costume. Imagine that! His family came to the rescue then tho didn't they, the very same family he's just trashed.

Reactions: 19
Im from Sussex and live there its interesting how it was reported on our news last night South East today there are suggestions that they should get striped of there Sussex titles and replaced with different members of the RF

Reactions: 25
Hey again team.. last night I watched the amazing commentary on here and watched the full interview tonight.
I feel drained and astounded. The ‘suicide’ discussion hit me the hardest. I will not deny that her mental health may have suffered. But I can f*cking tell Megz for a fact that suicidal thoughts don’t settle with a cuddle, you sadistic, thoughtless witch. I got quite upset, stupidly, watching her say all of that. The last thing I’d ever want is my child to know that I ever contemplated ending my life, whatever the reason was behind it. My child saved my life by keeping me going. If she truly had felt suicidal then, as said before, there are crisis teams 24/7 as well as private psychiatrists available. Perinatal mental health is a huge NHS priority - if she DID have midwife appointments then she would have had mental health screening each time. She has annihilated the work that Haz has put in for mental health charities for her own smug gain.

I really don’t know what else to say/where to start. Oprah fueled the fire for her own gain - comparing headlines of K and M for example. It was sickeningly scripted and rehearsed to Megz approval. And I still don’t understand what their end gain is...

Despite her manipulative narcissistic behaviour, and her love bombing of Haz, hes still an adult and a total disgrace. Two petulant jealous t**ts who think they should be living for free with whatever they want on demand, no questions asked, and no responsibilities or repercussions.

I can’t WAIT for whatever it is that the press know to be revealed. Piers was definitely holding himself back from reading her the rites this morning. And I’d reeeeally love to know what Zara is thinking/saying. Something about her that holds respect as a member of the royal family yet is relatable - you can imagine a pissed chat in the loos in the local back when we were allowed out..

Glass of wine anyone?😘
Magnificent. Perinatal mental health is very well-addressed by OB's/GYN's and Midwives. My wonderful OB was extremely protective and helpful to me pre and post natal in terms of mental health. HE was the one I turned to and he got on the case lickety split. She went to HR? WTF? NOpe. Not a chance. My neighbour suffered from Pre and postnatal psychosis and was hospitalized. She had discussed it with her OB who had already noticed something was up and they agreed on hospitalisation for her and the baby's safety.
All is good now and she credits her OB for saving her and her child's life -- as the does the husband who was totally out of his depth.

Reactions: 26
I also agree with what Rob Jonson said today, Harry and Andrew need to be removed from the line of succession and that’s how the Govt need to get Involved.
Because if William can’t be king Harry will have to step in for George as a king regent and he will be king until George is old enough.

Reactions: 19
Not sure if this was shared earlier. But DAMN, Samantha's pissed off.

When asked about her half-sister's revelation that she struggled with suicidal thoughts, Samantha said that she had little sympathy for her, and actually accused Meghan of using her mental health an 'an excuse' for treating people 'like dishrags'.

'Depression is not an excuse for treating people like dishrags and disposing of them,' she said.

Reactions: 21
I'm actually shocked at how much hate is directed at Meghan, especially in this day and age. I've seen most of the comments come from the old biddys on Facebook and most of the younger people are sided with them.

I, personally believe everything both Harry & Meghan say. The Royal Family are horrible. Even back to when Princess Margaret wasn't allowed to marry who she wanted. They are very traditional and the world isn't. A modern twist is need imo and that's why I do hope that clown Charles steps down, he will never be my King - he is a dreadful person. The whole thing is just toxic, I know The Crown had added drama to make it more enjoyable but I do believe most of the stuff on there.

Harry is very much his mothers son, he seems the most genuine out of the bunch and I do think he believes the conspiracies around Diana. The difference in headlines between Meghan and Kate is enough to prove the British media dislike her. I believe she has been subject to racism both in the media and in the family. I do also think Charles is the evil manipulator in all of this too
Respectfully if you support them you are on the wrong thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Very disappointed in Mind.

Whether or not she's telling the truth about feeling suicidal, the way she is using suicide for personal gain and to promote her own agenda is irresponsible and manipulative. She's blatantly weaponising suicide to fish for sympathy and to get people on her side.
and miscarriage. she weaponised miscarriage, racism, suicide and now all that is missing is weaponising [ fill in the blanks ] abuse. I swear to God the folks who have genuinely suffered from these bandwagons on which she parades her wares .... they need to call her out. it is NOT funny.

Reactions: 15
why is she doing the interview whilst pregnant ? seems an odd time like someone stated yesterday

Reactions: 9
Yes but this article of the guardian states the contrary:
"Meghan suggested the fact Archie was mixed-race meant he was denied the title of prince. Under existing protocols, as the grandchild of a sovereign, Archie would automatically become a prince when his grandfather Charles acceded the throne.

But the couple indicated they had been told those rules would be changed, in line with Charles’s plan for a slimmed-down monarchy, leaving Archie without his birthright title or the security protection that goes with it. “It’s not their right to take it away,” Meghan said."

So did Meghan and Harry said that Archie was denied a prince title at his birth or when Charles will become king? Or were they just vague about it letting people interpret it?

She's completely twisting to suit her victim narrative. It's been known since the 1990s that Charles plan for a slimmed down monarchy includes the monarchs children and the children of the heir. So he would have expected Harry and whoever Harry's wife was to carry out royal duties but prepare their children for a "normal" life. Beatrice and Eugenie were born before this and Andrew expected them to have a life of royal duty hence HRH titles but their security is now paid for privately by Andrew (probably Granny). Edward and Sophie's children were born after this plan was known so while they are legally Prince and Princess and technically entitle to HRH status in preparation for a more normal life they are styled as the children of an Earl. There is no vendetta against Archie with regard to titles simply years ago Charles saw the writing on the wall for a large royal family being paid for by the public purse. Yes, Archie will legally become a Prince when Charles is king but I imagine he would have pushed them to be gracious like Edward and Sophie and continue to style him as the Earl of Dumbarton because he would have never been a working royal regardless of who or where his mother was or was from. This claim is so easily refutable I don't know why the media stop ot explaining the legalities and give context surrounding it

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.