Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Is there any way we can create more than one thread? One for comments about Harry and Meghan, and then a seperate one linking the news and media reports and comments? Bagettes live comments about the broadcast, last night are now 2 threads ago!

Reactions: 6

Silbee

VIP Member
Talking about smileys, we also need a scrape and spit one, too. I'd've used that fifty times today at least!

Sorry to be so gross, lookout though, I'm warming up!

• Haha
I'm confused, how does one inherit a title? Do William's kids have a title? I know August Brooksbank doesn't and Archie doesn't but Meghan made it seem like it was about race

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Should play them at their own game. Just as they want ANL to print an apology on the front page of the Mail on Sunday and leave a statement up on mailonline for months, as and when each of Ginge and Cringe's falsehoods and exaggerations are exposed such as the utter bollocks about the double wedding, they should be made to go on Oprah and record an apology and put a humiliating statement up on their archewell wanksite for six months too.
Good idea.....sadly knowing this pair if they print an apology it will be an admission of guilt , and they will sue the RF , and so the saga continues

JAR21

VIP Member
I replied to a post earlier about a title for the child... Prince Andrew is the Queen's second son. His daughters are princesses. However, any of their offspring will NOT be princes or princesses - it is law. Princess Eugenie's son is not a Prince. Why should this barking couple expect anything else?
Exactly. But they're trying to blame it on him being mixed race :mad:

Vanelope

VIP Member
So they made sure the press had a picture of Camilla and Kate today. Kate driving a car which Megz alleged was forbidden as ThOsE EvIl MeN took her driving license and car keys away....

Maybe didn’t want another Anne Sacoolas with someone unfamiliar with British roads. Unrelated but I would love someone to drive me around all the time, except I do get a bit carsick.

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
So can they get done for claiming racism and there being absolute no racism at all?! Would that be deformation?

Jas28

Chatty Member
It's 2021 now ?
Years and years ago Mohammed Ali at height of his boxing fame said ‘Black men should marry black women’ no whites or anything,you don’t see a Blackbird with a sparrow,that was how he felt,don’t think racist was even mentioned back then.

KikiC

Harry back on CBS claiming there was no mental health help for Megz. Former editor of the Sun saying tabloids are making her look bad on purpose, says BRF is using tabloids to justify their existence in pre-report.

Clip 1: Harry says they left the country in large part because of racism. Someone at a dinner told him the UK is bigoted. Harry said you mean the press? They said no, the UK. So I guess Haz believed them.

ETA They're going to air these clips over the next 2.5 hours. You have
I agree, of all the rich influencial men she could have she picked him - he is no looker, he has a red drinker's nose if you ask me and will be bald pretty soon - if he wasn't a prince she wouldn't have looked at him twice!
And he's totally fell head over heels for her

• Sick

pixxyy

VIP Member
I feel your pain having had similar conversations with my daughter 🙄 funnily enough she had an online trans friend who became very weird and told her that she would report her to the police for meeting another friend in the park. Hopefully she is starting to realise that this 'friend' is not really a friend.
I dont think the friend being trans played a part, lots of people arnt a fan of those who break covid rules

Zippy2000

VIP Member
You just know an assassination attempt will happen eventually this isn’t going to end well. I feel sorry for all involved all families have issues but this is all very cut throat and unforgiving on both sides.

Yup there are way too many nutters out there

rangrang88

What is up with her and chickens?

she said Harry proposed to her while shebaked him chicken now this?

• Haha

Gull

If he gave them a blessing in the garden it's probably okay. If he actually did the full ceremony and pronounced them married in the sight of god, even just them then it's problematic. God's going to be "ermm.... Justin, I saw this show 3 days ago, invalid!" It's against church law.
As part of a religious marriage, you go and sign the register... I distinctly remember william and Kate going behind the alter with best man etc to sign. The camera didn't follow... It was a bit of a hiatus but it's part of the civil aspect of the marriage. The priest/minister marries you both in church and civil context as he/she is recognised by the state as an officiator like a registrar would be in the regiatry office. In france and maybe italy,you need to go to town hall also....

So ya, whatever happened 3 days before was a pretend wedding??? I presume the televised wedding was THE wedding...

Hoohumm

Fair play to ye. You've excellent knowledge on the whole issue 👏🏻. Apologies for the nitpicking! And here's me all gung ho thinking I was right! It's definitely NOT straightforward is it?!
I've been reading about them for years and even I still need to work it out in my head first sometimes!!

• Haha