Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hoohumm

But HRH Prince Edward is the third son of Queen Elizabeth Prince Edward the Earl of Wessex. His wife is Sophie Countess of Wessex
I'm speaking of the the Queen's cousin, a grandson of George V. As the grandson of a monarch he is HRH and inherited his dukedom from his father Prince George

Reactions: 3

liar liar

VIP Member
Irish stereotyping wasn't much better in the 80s when I lived in London. Worked in an office and was asked did I have a pet pig in my parlour. Was very young but alot of the young professionals thought this was the funniest thing ever. It wasn't. Oh year and why do Leprechauns wear two condoms . . . . to be sure to be sure!!
I'd forgotten the condom joke ;)

JAR21

VIP Member
they’ll send an invite or it’ll be on your homepage. Sometimes they close them after a set number of responses though ☺
I go to answer now, and it just gives me a loads of other stuff

Jas28

Chatty Member
I said it in an earlier thread, but I had no idea Meghan was mixed race till later on (and it didn't bother me either way).

I just assumed she had either olive skin or wore fake tan (as so many young women do these days). Not that I gave her complexion much thought, anyway.

And she apparently has given her ethnicity as "White" on certain CVs. It's really bizarre she's pushing this agenda, when for most of us, if I'm anything to go by, it isn't an issue. And, as others call it, she is "white-passing".
Her mother is a black woman it's been in the media and she was present at their wedding

Jas28

Chatty Member
So can they get done for claiming racism and there being absolute no racism at all?! Would that be deformation?
Well how would it be proved? Sadly in the real world a lot of racism is difficult to prove. What was their intention?

Vanelope

VIP Member
They're legally HRH Prince/ss like Beatrice and Eugenie but styled as the children of an Earl at the request of their parents. The Earl of Wessex is due to be the next Duke of Edinburgh when the Queen and Prince Phillip die so then James will become the Ealr of Wessex
It’s like pass the parcel. Always thought it was daft.

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
There is a distinction between a royal dukedom and a dukedom in the peerage. A royal dukedom is a higher title than a princely one, hence the title a person is known by. Again to take the example of the current Duke of Kent, he has HRH and princely status therefore the Dukedom of Kent is currently a royal dukedom and because his royal dukedom is a higher title than his princely one that is the title he uses. When he passes and his son inherits the dukedom it will cease to be a royal dukedum. Succession for that dukedom is secured for at least two generations, if the male line ever ceases it will merge back to the crown and may be created as a royal dukedom again.
My head hurts!!! 😫😩😞😪

swints

Alleged comments - no-one named - complete tosh - if you can't name someone how can you even think people would believe you? Pathetic cowards - both of them.
Well i can understand, it's the same reason why people who are abused by celebrities only reveal until after they've died. I can't imagine who would say this but it doesn't fully surprise me

• Heart

georg

Clip 2: Harry says they shared their announcement about leaving with PC in December and they were invited to Sandringham(?). Then they got disinvited. The queen had something in her schedule that she didn't know about and was busy all week. Harry claims she was being badly advised.
Where did you see this clip ?

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Apologies, I haven’t grunked through the threads.

I was surprised to see Jonny Dymond be sympathetic to the Harkles on the Beeb, where’s the critical thinking?

Reactions: 2

RogueRey

VIP Member
Like that fucking lefty woke gowl Roe McDermot. Eoghan* McDermot's sister. Eoghan can get in the fucking bin too. Pair of wankers.
*By the way Eoghan is one of two Irish spellings of "Owen" and pronounced the same.
The other Irish version is "Eóin".

Úna Mulally is another woke git who can fuck the whole way off.

Fuck me I'm in murderous form today.
Eoghan McDermot who has disappeared from the face of the earth over those recent allegations ( i saw that here but believe) his sister is sticking up for the Markles ??!!

Reactions: 2