Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baguette

VIP Member
Not going to watch tonight having got the general gist from here but two questions

1. What bit of ITV footage was used? Chris Shitt implies they had asked for footage so that was how he revealed it.

2. Harry seems like one of those people that get sucked into a sect and knows they can’t escape. No sympathy for the shit but I wonder if there are plans to kidnap and deprogram him.
They used a clip of the Africa documentary with Tom Bradby 'Thank you for asking if I am OK'. Think that was the giveaway.

There are plenty of short clips and video montages of their wedding, Megxit, engagement, as well.

Reactions: 5

MillicentMargaret

Boris just praised The Queen and has the utmost respect for her as for the other royals he said he doesn’t talk about the royal family and the royal family matters.

He probs praising The queen so he doesn’t lose his job 🤣.

He’s team Queen
She can't fire him. The last thing anyone needs is Bojo giving his opinion on this, it would make matters 1000 times worse.

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
sorry, meant to post on my own... not piggy back !
Who said there was concern about the child not being white? Clearly that would be a ridiculous question as his mother was mixed race (and her mother was black).

this is almost my point (almost) Meghan didn’t say they were concerned about the child not being white. She very distinctly did not say that.

And as an aside (and as someone who is mixed race) I see no difference in someone discussing any physical characteristic about myself or my children be it hair colour, skin colour, leg length, height - those are not issues of racism - they are physical attributes, surely?
This is ridiculous ! who would consider this for a succession so far down he line?? Megan wants to crate a narrative where he offspring are more important int the succession. I do think she thinks for TRF to be 21 st Century they need a diverse family... maybe so, but why force this narrative ?

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
This is a poem about how people act like vultures and try to tear other people apart....What do you think?

Vultures

We watch each person closely,

waiting to see a weakness,

and when we do, we swoop down,

and strip them bare of confidence.

We start by pecking at the skin,

making sure that they are through,

then we delve in deeper,

their insides we do chew.

Enjoying their suffering,

Devouring their pain,

Clawing at their eyeballs,

slowly driving them insane.

Their agony is our joy,

as they start to rot away,

we love feasting on their flesh,

until nothing but bones remain.

When we've all had our fill,

we take back to the skies,

searching for a weakness,

to claim another life....

-Kara-
I don't take the credit for this poem although I think it is quite apt!

Nannyto2

VIP Member
There is no way in the burning fires of hell she didn’t read or see any reports about her, didn’t look at pictures of them or see headlines,
didn’t google Harry or his family. 😐
Stories from friends aside, this isn’t the prince of Arendelle or Genovia ffs, you’re not Anne Hathaway, the U.K. is not an unknown land far far away 😂

so when you’re clearly telling a lie on one hand, why believe the rest.
The land of far far away🤣
Well in that green outfit she reminds me of some one erm who could it be oh yeah princess Fiona or more like shrek
Oh sorry I’m be a ogreish
I’ll get my coat 🧥

Reactions: 4

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Well you should take a look at the evidence and there's plenty of it!
I had a little search of the evidence today and nothing has remotely convinced me so I’m putting that theory in the bin along with the beyonce surrogacy stuff. It would be impossible to cover up a lie that big. She was an incredibly slim pregnant woman but you can tell in some pics her face is puffier and her lips are swollen. For the theory to be correct there’s got to be a reason to want a surrogate in the first place and then a reason to want to cover it up if that’s the path taken. I can’t think of a reason for either that the RF would have supported and helped cover up

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
I don’t like Meghan one bit and think she is what she is with a few swear words between, but I do believe the conversation about Archie’s skin colour did happen I remember something about the royal family were agitated when Diana was dating Dodi and the thought of the princes having a step sibling with colour bothered them.

Baxtyboo

Soooo, is anyone who live streamed last night going on for round two tonight to let the dissection begin??

• Haha

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Actually, they technically are commoners until elevated to the nobility upon receiving a dukedom. And royals are always referred to bu their highest title... For example HRH The Duke of Kent, not HRH Prince Edward as opposed to his brother who has no dukedom... Prince Michael of Kent. Similarly their wives are HRH The Duchess of Kent and HRH Princess Michael of Kent respectively. Obviously the the exception to the rule is HRH the Prince of Wales which his higher than his most important Dukedom of Cornwall but not automatic
Sorry but I have to respectfully disagree! Duke is peerage and Duke is the highest rank in peerage.. Royalty isn't. Royalty will preceed peerage. Always!

liar liar

VIP Member
Half the world - and half the UK - thinks they are credible. We cannot have a situation where two future kings & heads of the commonwealth might be racist.

The monarchy survives on trust, people need to trust them.

So, yes...I think they will send a retract or else letter to CBS & or Oprah Winfrey Productions or whatever and if they refuse they will sue.

I think they have to.
Why would they sue CBS or Oprah? They didn't give the answers and never said they had checked anything.

Reactions: 3