Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
Years ago Charles told Camilla in a phone call that he wanted to be her tampon. It was a tapped line, the press recorded and released it and everyone laughed about it, except, presumably the BRF. If you run a google search I'm pretty sure you can hear the actual phone call.
Oh. How disgusting. I’ve just had my tea so I’ll pass on listening to the phone call haha. Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ElectileDysfunction

I havent seen the interview yet but honestly if the "what colour will the kid be?" comment is true then frankly I don't blame Harry and Meghan for fucking off.

The longer it goes on, the more I feel like both sides have behaved pretty badly tbh. Harry and Meghan overplayed their hand and lost a lot of sympathy from me when they said they wanted to leave front line Royal duties to have more privacy only to then start seeking out lucrative presenting and producing works with Netflix, but being asked what colour their kids' skin would be and wondering what the implications of that are, and being told that they wouldn't provide security for them....v dodgy. I also think further stripping them of their remaining patronages earlier this year was a bit unnecessary tbh, they had already made an example of them and made their point, it just looked like sticking the boot in, especially Harry's military titles which just seems a bit spiteful tbh given his obvious pride in his military service.

That said, I'm uncomfortable with the extent to which they are doing their laundry in public here and some of the stuff they have come out with seems totally unnecessary. The Kate flower girl argument for instance....if she has already sent flowers and apologises, and you have accepted it, why bring it up again now? It's dealt with, move on, no need for extra mid flinging.

I honestly think both sides need to move on from it now. I've no idea how much longer the eldest Royals have left on this planet but Charles has decades to go, William and Harry even more so. That's potentially a long time to waste not talking to each other, or hardly talking to each other....

Reactions: 6

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
The Europeans do it much more concisely imo
Fair play to ye. You've excellent knowledge on the whole issue 👏🏻. Apologies for the nitpicking! And here's me all gung ho thinking I was right! It's definitely NOT straightforward is it?!

Reactions: 5
Did meghan know of charles plans to slim down the RF when he became king? Dim wit and meg would have been part of that by all accounts. It was to be the boys, their kids and Anne's family basically. Did meg not want go wait? I think Harry's paranoia has fuelled alot of this. For the man that is some hero of the day, he didnt prepare her at all for royal life. Hes always been outspoken and the RF have always covered for him. If he knew the place was that riddles with racism why did he not step back before they got married to save her from it all? I didnt realise how little amount of time they were together before they got married. I think they wanted the stage, the titles and privilege but not abide by the rules of the job. They wanted to change it up but only the monarch can really do that. They also seem to be indicating the queen really isnt in charge. I also find it hard to believe she couldn't get mental health help outside of the palace. Diana did, plus her husband and his family are patrons of a mental health charity! Its baffling.
This was posted by lilliemoo. I highlighted one word. If a psychotherapist is not there to help mental health then who is?
So if this reads correctly she herself contacted help.

Attachments

NineTails20

Chatty Member
Like that fucking lefty woke gowl Roe McDermot. Eoghan* McDermot's sister. Eoghan can get in the fucking bin too. Pair of wankers.
*By the way Eoghan is one of two Irish spellings of "Owen" and pronounced the same.
The other Irish version is "Eóin".

Úna Mulally is another woke git who can fuck the whole way off.

Fuck me I'm in murderous form today.
Let's not talk about the allegations being levelled at Eoghan McDermott, eh? 😏 (We need a winking emoji)

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
I just have a sneaking feeling that it was Prince Phillip that made the remark re: Archies skin colour. I think that may be why Harry felt so compelled to say it wasn’t the Queen or Prince Phillip. It’s very odd that this wasn’t confirmed within the actual interview, only afterwards. He knew if he didn’t say that now, that there would be hugggggge repercussions on him & Meghan, especially with Prince Phillip being unwell and in hospital. Very clever, everything is so calculated

I also think because he’s confirmed that it’s not either of them that there will be no direct response on it from the palace. They will obv know it was Prince Phillip and because Haz has said it wasn’t him it’s now not as big a deal. If they do address it, it will be something very vague to say they were not aware of the conversation and try and pawn it off on staff.

Libbie

VIP Member
I feel like now we can watch it with a more critical mind and less heightened emotions... Who am I kidding, I'll still nearly lose my head again 🤯
I was thinking the same, a calm and concise viewing... but then I just watched that clip above my and my blood pressures rising again! 😂

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Incidentally...it’s not impossible that they could get an emergency injunction this afternoon to stop ITV showing the programme tonight. It’s happened before over lesser issues.

I could be talking bollox...but I’m putting it here in case I am right and can award my self smug points 😉
They will be looking at that for sure. The Telegraph said that they had an advance copy of the programme so they have had time to plan a response, if that's true.

Vanelope

VIP Member
Some tabloids do, especially American ones, and kids often refer to her as that as kids do and that gets covered by the media as well.

And yes, people also call her Kate Middleton and make snide comments about the "wisteria sisters" and "waity katie." But Kate has class and brushes it off.
Oh I see - I thought you meant UK papers who do try and get her title right

• Haha