Harry and Meghan #68 Charles and Kate please don’t fear, Tattle Life is always here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years ago Charles told Camilla in a phone call that he wanted to be her tampon. It was a tapped line, the press recorded and released it and everyone laughed about it, except, presumably the BRF. If you run a google search I'm pretty sure you can hear the actual phone call.
You can and it’s grim - don’t! The recap is all anyone needs to know!! 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Not going to watch tonight having got the general gist from here but two questions

1. What bit of ITV footage was used? Chris Shitt implies they had asked for footage so that was how he revealed it.

2. Harry seems like one of those people that get sucked into a sect and knows they can’t escape. No sympathy for the tit but I wonder if there are plans to kidnap and deprogram him.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When someone talks about their suicidal feelings, it’s a bit of a conversation stopper and not something you can easily disprove. Even to challenge it feels a bit queasy. However I do note that although Meghan felt suicidal 5 months into her pregnancy and was denied residential treatment in a facility, one month later she was jetting off to NYC for her baby shower beaming from ear to ear so seemed to have recovered somewhat. Sorry if someone’s already made this point, the thread moves too fast!

And the fact Oprah let them get away with floating racism from the RF about Archie’s skin colour without delving into context etc is appalling. Also no questions about Meghan's family or her staff leaving in droves (as was known about at the time of the interview) does suggest it wasn’t exactly no-holds barred. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Remember all the stuff M's sister said about her? And what her dad has said? Remember when we all thought they were nuts? Poor buggers must be mortified.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Can you share tweets, so we can all report them?
THIS. I was talking to my husband about the utter damage/danger it could bring upon the RF. Especially given all the BLM riots (we live in America) did Hazard not think this some insane wokeys might try something? So sad. They are both so far each others arses

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Megain is the professional victim, this beotch is a piece of work. She had no problem taking 45 million dollars of the tax payers money for her dream fairy tale wedding. I guess she can start paying it back. She's a opportunist through and through. Nobody knew who this dumb broad was until she latched herself onto Harry. Oh by the way, Jameela if you are reading this, please fuk off with your crusade to save Megain.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
When someone talks about their suicidal feelings, it’s a bit of a conversation stopper and not something you can easily disprove. Even to challenge it feels a bit queasy. However I do note that although Meghan felt suicidal 5 months into her pregnancy and was denied residential treatment in a facility, one month later she was jetting off to NYC for her baby shower beaming from ear to ear so seemed to have recovered somewhat. Sorry if someone’s already made this point, the thread moves too fast!

And the fact Oprah let them get away with floating racism from the RF about Archie’s skin colour without delving into context etc is appalling. Also no questions about Meghan's family or her staff leaving in droves (as was known about at the time of the interview) does suggest it wasn’t exactly no-holds barred. 🙄
I don't like either of them.
But do I think Meghan could have felt suicidal - yes.
But is she also a manipulative narcissist? Yes.

She could be both.

Reactions: 18
The titles are inherited by birth into the RF. the children of the reigning monarch are Princes and Princesses, as with Charles,Anne,Andrew and Edward. Then their children are also given Pr or Princess titles ( Anne refused them for Peter and Zara her children) but the children of the grandchildren are not titled.
Except for William's 3 children who are Prince George,Princess Charlotte and Prince louis...due to the fact that they are in the direct line of succession... and will one day be children of the King of England and eventually George will be king and his children will be Prince and Princess ..

Meghan was using the race word yet again, which I find appalling as she refered to her own child.... whatever colour the child is he would have a title if he or she were in the direct line of succession.Harry is the second son of Charles so his children do not automatically get titles as it is not likely that either Harry or Archie will be king.
Not quite, titles 99.9% of the time can't be inherited through the female line. Anne's children would never have been prince or princess. Prior to her wedding the Queen offered her husband to be an earldom, which he refused. Had he accepted they would have been Lord and lady like Princess Margaret's children. She married someone untitled but he was created an Earl by the Queen. Special exception was made for the queen's four children as she was heir presumptive for many years.

Prior to 2012 only Prince George would have been a Prince at birth as the eldest son of the eldest son of the Prince of Wales. This had to be changed as succession to the throne changed to absolute primogeniture

Reactions: 9
So what’s the general consensus then? Are they being revered in America and only facing scrutiny in the UK? I don’t have twitter, only read here and daily mail comments and the consensus seems to the the same 😂But if they are being pitied i can’t understand how people can’t see through their tit

Reactions: 7
From The Times

Meghan told Oprah Winfrey there had been “concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be when he’s born” while she was pregnant with Archie.

I don’t understand what “concerns and conversations” means???? What was the conversation Meeeeegain?

Kate: “I’m concerned about how dark the colour of the baby’s skin will be when it’s born?”
Or
Will “let’s have a conversation about how dark your baby’s skin will be when it’s born?”

Of course the duck not.

Even racists don’t have “concerns” about the colour of people’s skin. It’s either a colour they want it to be or not. They are not “concerned” about it.

Yet again this witch has used her weasel words to tell (what I believe) is a tale based on something entirely different.

I have 2 children. I am mixed race, my children are mixed race, my husband is brown haired, when he was young he was Blond. Blond blond and blue eyed.

It runs in his family, all the babies are very blond and piecing blue eyes. My mother in law said to my mother when I was pregnant, “oh this baby will be blond haired and blue eyed”...(she is not racist). My mother said “no way. This baby will be like our side of the family, brown skin, brown eyes, brown hair”.

I was pretty sure my mother was correct, as my dad had blue hair and blond hair and both myself and my brother dark hair,dark eyes, dark skin”.

well, blow me down - my daughter blond as blond with bright blue eyes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

The truth is most people ask about what babies will look like to expectant parents. My brother’s wife is ginger....we had a lot of chats about whether their kids would be ginger or not. They are.

I would not consider myself or my family racist. I believe it is more than possible thr RF (like all families) discussed what the baby would look like - this does not mean it was a racist discussion.

Today’s coverage has been very depressing.But I am hoping beyond hope by Wednesday this will be over: their final swan song. Most of what she said will be fact checked (it has to be because otherwise they will sue) and the truth will out.

I believe the RF will weather the storm, but really, should they have to? The two of them should be ASHAMED of themselves. I hope they never show their faces back here.

It's Meghan, so it is either an outright lie to stack along with the rest she's told, or a complete distortion of what actually happened. The vagueness of what she said protects her legally, let's remember that.

Someone could gave casually and excitedly said "Ooh, I wonder who thus baby will look like most?" or "I wonder if he'll take after, you or Harry"? You know... NORMAL conversations that normal people have.

A toxic narc who wants to cause drama can easily distort that in their heads into OMG THEY ARE WORRIED THE BABY WILL BE BLAAAACK." for the purposes of then using their 'upset' as a cudgel.

If anyone made an actual remark it's going to be Harry "You don't sound like a black chap" Windsor-Mountbatten who gas a history of stupid remarks and behaviour about race. Because he's a dumbfuck.

I also think Meghan is the one hoping the kid would be whiter than her, given her own endless history of adjusting her appearance white-wards, denying her biracial ancestry and only EVER dating white - very white -men.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"Hydrate" and "drive safely". Just to add to "crocodile" "roast chicken " and "waffle maker". Maybe that was why part of the interview took place in a chicken coop with rescued rotissrie chickens?
Having looked up the urban dictionary meanings wtf are they up to dropping these words in under the laughable guise of A's first and favourite words. Not joking it gives me an uneasy feeling. Especially on top of the infamous engagement vegan roast chicken 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I feel sorrier for Harry with each day. He was taken apart from his family; his roots and his childhood. Of course it was his own choice to cut ties with the RF, but let’s be real, it was all for Megan. Let’s wait till a few years pass and all this glory of fame and love is washed away. What will he be left with? I’m sure he hasn’t regretted his decision to follow her at least once.

I don’t believe that Meghan had “never read or heard about the RF prior to meeting Harry. On the interview, she mentioned hanging out with Harry’s relative and them having double dates with her and her boyfriend, and that she had already been friends with this person before meeting Harry. (I don’t remember the particular royal’s name). Isn’t that a little self-contradictory?

Reactions: 10
See the huge pause, eyes going back and forth and lots of blinking ? That’s a sure sign someone is lying

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Soooo, is anyone who live streamed last night going on for round two tonight to let the dissection begin??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it offensive that some black (people of colour)? commentators on tv suggest that because I am white I cannot relate to racism. What utter bollocks. There is something called 'empathy', an ability to sympathise with another person in different shoes -primarily from reading or hearing first-hand accounts from reliable sources (ie: Not Meghan). Put it this way, Agatha Christie (for example) wrote many acclaimed novels about murder, she was able to portray murderers very well ... yet she didn't f*cking murder anyone did she? She wasn't a murderer herself.

That awful shouty rude Shola woman on TV is cut from the same cloth as the professionally offended nutjobs who accuse white people who cook Chinese Food of 'Cultural Appropriation'. Best ignore psychopaths like that, whose only interest is shilling their crappy book.
Spot on!!! Let’s not forget that other “royal” women have gone through similar experiences. I’m not saying that some of her experiences were not racially motivated but it looks more sexists than anything else. All the women who join the royal family are given a hard time in one way or another.

Reactions: 14
Did meghan know of charles plans to slim down the RF when he became king? Dim wit and meg would have been part of that by all accounts. It was to be the boys, their kids and Anne's family basically. Did meg not want go wait? I think Harry's paranoia has fuelled alot of this. For the man that is some hero of the day, he didnt prepare her at all for royal life. Hes always been outspoken and the RF have always covered for him. If he knew the place was that riddles with racism why did he not step back before they got married to save her from it all? I didnt realise how little amount of time they were together before they got married. I think they wanted the stage, the titles and privilege but not abide by the rules of the job. They wanted to change it up but only the monarch can really do that. They also seem to be indicating the queen really isnt in charge. I also find it hard to believe she couldn't get mental health help outside of the palace. Diana did, plus her husband and his family are patrons of a mental health charity! Its baffling.
The plan for a slimmed down monarchy has been well known since the 1990s. It was the reason the Wessex kids are styled as children of an Earl. Andrew was reportedly less than pleased his girls would not be working members but with people getting older and the Sussex drama they may need to be drafted in if even on a part time basis. Harry's children were never envisaged to be working royals

Reactions: 17
Not going to watch tonight having got the general gist from here but two questions

1. What bit of ITV footage was used? Chris Shitt implies they had asked for footage so that was how he revealed it.

2. Harry seems like one of those people that get sucked into a sect and knows they can’t escape. No sympathy for the tit but I wonder if there are plans to kidnap and deprogram him.
They used a clip of the Africa documentary with Tom Bradby 'Thank you for asking if I am OK'. Think that was the giveaway.

There are plenty of short clips and video montages of their wedding, Megxit, engagement, as well.

Reactions: 5
Having looked up the urban dictionary meanings wtf are they up to dropping these words in under the laughable guise of A's first and favourite words. Not joking it gives me an uneasy feeling. Especially on top of the infamous engagement vegan roast chicken 😱
I had to look up the same.. wow. No words

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What is up with her and chickens?

she said Harry proposed to her while shebaked him chicken now this?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gearing up for the second viewing, Charles is now joining her
FEE53F65-52D5-4A35-94A2-EFEB8BD7FB40.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.