Harry and Meghan #68 Charles and Kate please don’t fear, Tattle Life is always here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so fucked off.

The sheer ignorance of saying how lovely wonderful the queen is, at the same time knowing full well how much this would hurt her. They were just covering their backs.

And I’m convinced that they cannot be this hateful and happy together. Harry is worse than her.

Reactions: 32
4A3069A2-B996-4570-AE38-6ED372B67962.jpeg

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but it just appeared on my insta feed.
The Magic Moon Bump rides again! 🤣

Also, what is the obsession with black & white photos all the time? Is it because they are both sooooo dreary living in sunny SoCal?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
But HRH Prince Edward is the third son of Queen Elizabeth Prince Edward the Earl of Wessex. His wife is Sophie Countess of Wessex
I'm speaking of the the Queen's cousin, a grandson of George V. As the grandson of a monarch he is HRH and inherited his dukedom from his father Prince George

Reactions: 3
Maybe didn’t want another Anne Sacoolas with someone unfamiliar with British roads. Unrelated but I would love someone to drive me around all the time, except I do get a bit carsick.
Sweet JC. Harry says the HMTQ. snubbed him and uninvited him to Sandringham. REALLY, does it hurt that much ?? People are having a really difficult time, losing family members, jobs, life styles, homes...... and he's worried about a SNUB ? Dear God , no words

• Haha
From The Times

Meghan told Oprah Winfrey there had been “concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be when he’s born” while she was pregnant with Archie.

I don’t understand what “concerns and conversations” means???? What was the conversation Meeeeegain?

Kate: “I’m concerned about how dark the colour of the baby’s skin will be when it’s born?”
Or
Will “let’s have a conversation about how dark your baby’s skin will be when it’s born?”

Of course the duck not.

Even racists don’t have “concerns” about the colour of people’s skin. It’s either a colour they want it to be or not. They are not “concerned” about it.

Yet again this witch has used her weasel words to tell (what I believe) is a tale based on something entirely different.

I have 2 children. I am mixed race, my children are mixed race, my husband is brown haired, when he was young he was Blond. Blond blond and blue eyed.

It runs in his family, all the babies are very blond and piecing blue eyes. My mother in law said to my mother when I was pregnant, “oh this baby will be blond haired and blue eyed”...(she is not racist). My mother said “no way. This baby will be like our side of the family, brown skin, brown eyes, brown hair”.

I was pretty sure my mother was correct, as my dad had blue hair and blond hair and both myself and my brother dark hair,dark eyes, dark skin”.

well, blow me down - my daughter blond as blond with bright blue eyes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

The truth is most people ask about what babies will look like to expectant parents. My brother’s wife is ginger....we had a lot of chats about whether their kids would be ginger or not. They are.

I would not consider myself or my family racist. I believe it is more than possible thr RF (like all families) discussed what the baby would look like - this does not mean it was a racist discussion.

Today’s coverage has been very depressing.But I am hoping beyond hope by Wednesday this will be over: their final swan song. Most of what she said will be fact checked (it has to be because otherwise they will sue) and the truth will out.

I believe the RF will weather the storm, but really, should they have to? The two of them should be ASHAMED of themselves. I hope they never show their faces back here.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
they’ll send an invite or it’ll be on your homepage. Sometimes they close them after a set number of responses though ☺
I go to answer now, and it just gives me a loads of other stuff

Reactions: 3
👑Announcement: We entered Phase 3!👑

✔Phase 1: catch the Prince, turn him into a frog

✔Phase 2: cosplay Diana at the Comic-Con

🔲Phase 3: slowly boil the frog 🐸
Plot: In this phase we can witness more media nonsense after the Oprah interview. Discredit Harry day by day, as he is not the hero we wished for and unable to save Meg from being secondhand celeb. Following Diana's path we can be part of history, that noone else care about, and watch the build up to the divorce and the hunting for a Hung Tech Millionaire.

Imdb: 3/10
Tattle: 10/10

Your mental coach does not approve this!

Thank you for the title @keylimepie (again :LOL:)
Thanks @Rubythefirebat for the thread! Sorry for all the thread suggestions 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd just like to say welcome to all the new Tattlers on this thread who hold the Harkles (spit) in contempt.

If anyone has a sneaking liking for them or believes their constant lies, then can I please politely ask you to desist as this is not the thread for you.

A group of us have been posting here for a very long time now and no attempts to make us like Smeggy or Haznoballs will work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I’ve thought about this a lot. We were taken through our vows before our wedding by the minister so we didn’t get overly emotional on the day. Is she stupid enough to have mistaken the rehearsal for the real thing?
Yes she definitely is! Also, who wanted all those “celebs” at the wedding? Certainly not the RF.

Reactions: 17
Sweet JC. Harry says the HMTQ. snubbed him and uninvited him to Sandringham. REALLY, does it hurt that much ?? People are having a really difficult time, losing family members, jobs, life styles, homes...... and he's worried about a SNUB ? Dear God , no words
He was all about his granny on James Corden.... zoom calls, waffle makers etc. Now this? Harry, YOU'RE FIRED.

• Haha
So Meghan was left suicidal by an 'uncaring' Royal Family - that family she never had - but was absolutely tickety-boo when her own mother abandoned her for years? Ok then 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm not quite sure equating conversations about being ginger and being black are justified. As far as I'm aware, ginger people weren't enslaved for hundreds of years :-/
so if you ask if someone’s baby will have ginger hair like their father or black hair like their mother then that is racist? Because of slavery?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Daddy won't answer Harry's calls. Perhaps there's a good reason for that which Harry has forgotten to mention for the purposes of trying to portray himself as the great victim.

I suspect Harry has spoken appallingly to Charles and treated him as an ATM enough that Charles finally decided enough was enough.

Harry and Meghan are one of life's truly toxic couples. The Orca show proved what egregiously terrible people they are. Anyone who has dealt with these type of people eventually realises you are banging your head against a wall. They will never change. Your only option is to cut them off and save yourself the misery of interaction with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
There's a couple of things that stand out in all this to me. One is that Harry is proper angry at his father. He's angry at him for not backing him when he was being unreasonable and wanted to have his cake and to eat it. So in return he's hit his OWN FATHER below the belt, dropped this bombshell, laying the blame for his woes firmly at his father's door. His wife is just a liar and a manipulator. She got hold of a weak damaged man and has played on his insecurities. She talked of betrayal by her father but what of the betrayal to her husbands family.

The other that strikes me is she thought she was going on set of a movie not joining the royal family. Poor me. No one told me what to do, no one told me the words of the national anthem!!! No one directed me to show me in the best possible light so consequently I looked a massive mess. Boo hoo. Kate was called names but I was called worse!! 🙄

I don't know what they thought they were going to achieve by doing this,other than to hold a loaded gun at the heads of the British monarchy and Meghan Markle gains notoriety.

Hah! I live in Sussex and on our regional news a local newspaper editor has called for them to lose their Sussex titles and for it to be given someone more suitable. He said they've used the title to trade globally and not for the good of the Sussex people 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She must have seen Princess diaries at least. I remember it goes into great detail about a commoner becoming royalty. Even in the Little Mermaid. Ariel has to learn about the Princes lifestyle
She had her supporting Prince Charming to prepare her and explain to her anyway, none of this claim makes sense really.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can't Harry afford to buy some shoes? Oh, wait he's been cut-off.:rolleyes:
Meghan looks around 7 months preggers now in the latest pic, how did that happen - miraculoyus growth spurt?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.