Harry and Meghan #68 Charles and Kate please don’t fear, Tattle Life is always here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another ‘madam’ action and ignorance was she moaned and said she wanted scented candles in StGeorges Chapel,that is centuries old massive history,she said it smelt musty! fFS ! Obviously she has never been in a very old hundreds of years old places,what you expect.Thick prat.

Reactions: 17
What do we think the end games is for this pity show? what was their objectives ... revenge?, veiled threats to the RF keep us on the payroll, pay for our security? if you have 30 million in the bank, go away and live quietly and that will do you fine. Actually, nothing has been collaborated, hearsay, whispers, and conspiracy.....
This is what I don’t understand. They say they weren’t paid for the interview although I’m certain there has been a workaround for that. So then for what possible reason would they think it’s a good idea to go on tv and bad mouth your family like that? How does that make her any different to her father and siblings who did the same to her? It either has to be that they want the downfall of the monarchy, or that they need to stay relevant. Ultimately if they aren’t royals, and they don’t have a talent, then what exactly are they to keep the public interested? An ex actress of mild success and an ex military man. Hollywood will reject them eventually when they realise there is no talent or anything remarkable about them. The Kardashians are famous for being famous so maybe they want to copy a brand like that but like them or loathe them have bags of personality and a strong worth ethic. Meghan and Harry seem to have neither.

Reactions: 22
So they made sure the press had a picture of Camilla and Kate today. Kate driving a car which Megz alleged was forbidden as ThOsE EvIl MeN took her driving license and car keys away....

Maybe didn’t want another Anne Sacoolas with someone unfamiliar with British roads. Unrelated but I would love someone to drive me around all the time, except I do get a bit carsick.

Reactions: 6
Sorry but I have to respectfully disagree! Duke is peerage and Duke is the highest rank in peerage.. Royalty isn't. Royalty will preceed peerage. Always!
There is a distinction between a royal dukedom and a dukedom in the peerage. A royal dukedom is a higher title than a princely one, hence the title a person is known by. Again to take the example of the current Duke of Kent, he has HRH and princely status therefore the Dukedom of Kent is currently a royal dukedom and because his royal dukedom is a higher title than his princely one that is the title he uses. When he passes and his son inherits the dukedom it will cease to be a royal dukedum. Succession for that dukedom is secured for at least two generations, if the male line ever ceases it will merge back to the crown and may be created as a royal dukedom again.

Reactions: 9
Exactly, it's heresay. Plus Meghan says it was multiple conversations when she was pregnant, Harry said it was one conversation, before their wedding.
bleeping hell, they can’t even get their stories straight. This plus their comment re getting married (this could be practicing saying vows at a rehearsal or getting a private blessing, neither of which qualifies as an ‘I got married’ event) just shows you how much of what they’re saying is made up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So they made sure the press had a picture of Camilla and Kate today. Kate driving a car which Megz alleged was forbidden as ThOsE EvIl MeN took her driving license and car keys away....

I love how they say they both wore grim expressions! Fair enough you can see Camilla's face, but half of Kate's is hidden by a mask - she could've been grinning like a Cheshire cat under there for all they knew (unlikely, especially today, but still.....)

Reactions: 12
On the subject of racism being given such a huge focus.

Can they cite even one example of British PRESS racism towards Markle ?

Harry saying a member of the Royal Family talked about Archie’s potential skin colour is hardly grounds for accusations of racism. To me it sounds like conjecture. It’s his word and his interpretation.

Every time a new baby within our family and those of friends is on the way, the child’s possible appearance is anticipated. We ponder about it’s:

*height potential
*length of fingers/legs ( pianist/ pole vaulter)
*hair colour
*complexion
*intelligence
*temperament
*propensity to inherit asthma, skin problems etc

It’s always part of the discussion.

Prince a Harry is the only member of the BRF who’s ever been caught being racist. In the absence of evidence to the contrary, he still is

Reactions: 32
People in glass houses should not throw stones. Didn’t Harry dress upas a member of a certain 1940s German political party member at a fancy dress party one year? But that’s ok is it? Was he also not caught on camera a few years back calling his soldier friend a very bad name? Yet she still married him. Funny that. It’s all wrong but one should look at themselves first before throwing others under the bus.
Yeah, he was known as the "Party Prince". Wonder what else they have covered up over the years for him 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Weren't they predicting superbowl style ratings?

The 2021 superbowl got 96 million and they got 17
Thank you for that insight, in the scheme of things 80 million people were just not interested!

• Haha
There is a distinction between a royal dukedom and a dukedom in the peerage. A royal dukedom is a higher title than a princely one, hence the title a person is known by. Again to take the example of the current Duke of Kent, he has HRH and princely status therefore the Dukedom of Kent is currently a royal dukedom and because his royal dukedom is a higher title than his princely one that is the title he uses. When he passes and his son inherits the dukedom it will cease to be a royal dukedum. Succession for that dukedom is secured for at least two generations, if the male line ever ceases it will merge back to the crown and may be created as a royal dukedom again.
My head hurts!!! 😫😩😞😪

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has already been discussed but is it any clearer who the actual enemy is to M&H, is it the RF or the U.K. Press??
What you need to grasp here is that everyone is an enemy to Smeggy if they stand in her way to be universally loved. She is a narc and anyone who doesn't believe her lies will be attacked by her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This is what I don’t understand. They say they weren’t paid for the interview although I’m certain there has been a workaround for that. So then for what possible reason would they think it’s a good idea to go on tv and bad mouth your family like that? How does that make her any different to her father and siblings who did the same to her? It either has to be that they want the downfall of the monarchy, or that they need to stay relevant. Ultimately if they aren’t royals, and they don’t have a talent, then what exactly are they to keep the public interested? An ex actress of mild success and an ex military man. Hollywood will reject them eventually when they realise there is no talent or anything remarkable about them. The Kardashians are famous for being famous so maybe they want to copy a brand like that but like them or loathe them have bags of personality and a strong worth ethic. Meghan and Harry seem to have neither.
'Not paid for interview'

But...

- Fee for Harry as Executive Producer
- Rental fee for use of Montecito house
- License fee for copyright video and film footage
- License fee for new video of Archie shot on location at the beach
- Special fee for the ornithological child enrichment companions (Don't call them chickens, they get upset)...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why is it that whenever ITV invites black women (Alexandra burke, irrelevant Loose women/This morning women whom I won't even bother to remember their names) they always defend Meghan who is more white than black? Have these women no brain?
Same with those black celebs who protested over black criminals to be deported.

It's like me defending an Asian liar / criminal because I am one, it's just incredibly, incredibly dumb. I am glad there are some black women on here who are proud of who they are but are intelligent unlike these TV saddos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I will not watch the show tonight! I will not watch the show tonight! I must not watch the show tonight! I must not watch the show tonight!😬😬😆
I really am not watching it....seen all I need to

On the subject of racism being given such a huge focus.

Can they cite even one example of British PRESS racism towards Markle ?
People often end up quoting the Sarah Vine article saying she had a 'niggling' feeling about Meghan - apparently this is close to the n word and proves she is a racist 🙄

Meghan reminds me of Abigail Williams from The Crucible.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not racist nor am I ignorant to what is being implicated with the “black” comment. But I will speak as a parent, a ginger parent, with both my kids - to white fathers - it has always been a conversation what colouring they would have, what hair/eye colour they will have, will they burn as soon as they step outside like me or will they be lovely and olive like their dad. I cannot stand this race baiting, it’s disgusting. Makes you feel ashamed to have the misfortune of being born white!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.