Harry and Meghan #68 Charles and Kate please don’t fear, Tattle Life is always here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ratings are good for the current state of US TV but they aren't astronomical and it remains to be seen how many people actually care about how or if it helps their plans to conquer the US.

Reactions: 10
Soo I was just talking to my mum about all this she seems bothered today.

We was talking about Oprah and how she doesn’t care about Meghan or Harry she just wants the money.

My mums agreed, she said you do know why she’s done this interview and why she’s been hanging around since the Harkles since 2018.

It is because Oprah wanted to intrerview Diana all those years ago when she did the panorama one.

Diana turned Oprah down and went with Martin Bashir instead.

Oprah wasn’t to happy but she’s been after this for years.

I asked my how does she know and she said Paul Burell apparently spoke about it on Lorraine this morning.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve thought about this a lot. We were taken through our vows before our wedding by the minister so we didn’t get overly emotional on the day. Is she stupid enough to have mistaken the rehearsal for the real thing?
She isn't but Harry might be....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Weren't they predicting superbowl style ratings?

The 2021 superbowl got 96 million and they got 17
17 million. So 314 million people were washing their hair, watching the basketball or checking out '90 day fiance'.

Or hanging out on Tattle enjoying the snark.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry if this has already been discussed but is it any clearer who the actual enemy is to M&H, is it the RF or the U.K. Press??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Actually, they technically are commoners until elevated to the nobility upon receiving a dukedom. And royals are always referred to bu their highest title... For example HRH The Duke of Kent, not HRH Prince Edward as opposed to his brother who has no dukedom... Prince Michael of Kent. Similarly their wives are HRH The Duchess of Kent and HRH Princess Michael of Kent respectively. Obviously the the exception to the rule is HRH the Prince of Wales which his higher than his most important Dukedom of Cornwall but not automatic

But HRH Prince Edward is the third son of Queen Elizabeth Prince Edward the Earl of Wessex. His wife is Sophie Countess of Wessex

Reactions: 2
I said it in an earlier thread, but I had no idea Meghan was mixed race till later on (and it didn't bother me either way).

I just assumed she had either olive skin or wore fake tan (as so many young women do these days). Not that I gave her complexion much thought, anyway.

And she apparently has given her ethnicity as "White" on certain CVs. It's really bizarre she's pushing this agenda, when for most of us, if I'm anything to go by, it isn't an issue. And, as others call it, she is "white-passing".
Her mother is a black woman it's been in the media and she was present at their wedding

Reactions: 3
If any thing did get said about archies race I think it was most likely a conversation about what hell look like his complexion, hair colour etc and they twisted it and ran with it because nothing else in that interview would have grabbed headlines and made monsters of the monarch
I am actually turning to this mindset the more I think about it. This is a common conversation amongst families regardless of skin colour. I feel that Smegs & Hazno being the hypersensitive individuals that they are that this comment was internalized & discussed with each other ad nauseum. Lord knows it is something I've discussed with my family & partner. We have just heard 2 peoples sides of 1 story & even that contained many contradictions.

I think there is a negativity that overshadows everything in their relationship. From how they are treated by staff, all the way up to "well my big brother had it this way so I have to have it too!" Why the need for this secret wedding? At this stage I feel it is a fabrication, surely there would be some evidence of this ie a legal document or a photo taken by some half wit of a friend of Megains.

The jury is still out on whether I will sit down to watch the interview tonight. I feel like I have already read what I needed to today & I will learn nothing new. There also isn't enough paracetamol in the world for the eye rolling induced headache I will give myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm confused, how does one inherit a title? Do William's kids have a title? I know August Brooksbank doesn't and Archie doesn't but Meghan made it seem like it was about race

Reactions: 6
I'm cooking dinner. I'm being normal but I still can't get over it.

So. Meghan got married three days before the formal wedding. They call up the old archbishop and said come on this one's for us. And got married.
Yet she didn't.
How the duck do you get that so wrong? How do you misremember your wedding day?
It's an event!.
Most of us only do it once or twice
So how can she remember the details about a single comment and understand it enough to know the connotations involved , but CANT REMEMBER THE DAY SHE GOT MARRIED!

How can anything else be believable after that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Tampongate seems so tame, now. 😂
God I miss Tampongate. People just giggled and went about their day. Tampons are universal.

I see mumsnet is censoring every thread about it as usual. Who are those absolute forelock tugging posters who happily let rip in to hapless posters on there about just about anything but feel the need to run to the defence of a nazi wearing uniform millionaire?
Same on Reddit...
I'm staying off of reddit. They have no appreciation of truth or tampons.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've already commented but have so many thoughts on this circus these two clowns are putting on.

1. They say they were concerned about Harry and Archie's security, yet they move to the USA, which has some of the most slack gun laws in the world...so they are likely at more risk there.

2. They complain about the media. Yet the USA has way more slack rules in regards to paparazzi compared to the UK and Europe.

3. They say the palace didn't protect them. They have no idea... They have zero protection now. The media are going to eat them alive.

4. Do you think Meghan knows her own husband dressed up as a Nazi? And has used racial slurs?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So they made sure the press had a picture of Camilla and Kate today. Kate driving a car which Megz alleged was forbidden as ThOsE EvIl MeN took her driving license and car keys away....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I will not watch the show tonight! I will not watch the show tonight! I must not watch the show tonight! I must not watch the show tonight!😬😬😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.