Harry and Meghan #68 Charles and Kate please don’t fear, Tattle Life is always here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you’ll be more angry Oprah has more coming out any time now.

Well it's been hours now and I'm still angry :mad:

Meghan really doesn't understand the British at all, does she? She said the RF are frightened of the tabloids? Is she knew anything, she'd know that the tabloids are frightened of the people. Look at how the News of the World was taken down.

The sooner the woke wake up, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But they said one person ever made one comment. Even 1 comment doesn't make it right at all but they are alluding the whole firm is racist and that's why their son didn't get a title.

(If I worked for NHS and 1 doctor was racist, I wouldn't say the whole NHS is racist).
I completely agree!
I obviously hold personal opinions on how racist or not racists the RF is, but what she and Harry say will matter a whole lot more (and obviously should matter a lot more than a random strangers opinion on it) because they were actually part of it and were there to experience it, so they should know that they have to explain the full context rather than throwing one thing out that is easily excused as curiosity.

Reactions: 13
I don't take the credit for this poem although I think it is quite apt!
Great words..: however you don’t have to tear people down and bully yourself because of bad experiences you’ve had. Maybe they could have gone off grid and donated their time anonymously to anti bullying organisations, charities that support grieving children, etc etc. But no they wanted to sit in their mansion telling people their “truth” ie. tearing people down. It’s bollocks. Ther s ways of doing things and this wasn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well it's been hours now and I'm still angry :mad:

Meghan really doesn't understand the British at all, does she? She said the RF are frightened of the tabloids? Is she knew anything, she'd know that the tabloids are frightened of the people. Look at how the News of the World was taken down.

The sooner the woke wake up, the better.
Don't rile up the Brits, Megz. Twitter and Insta are not the public.

People will be bleeping furious. I'm dreading ringing my mum later.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Someone has posted this on MN. I bravely forayed into there this morning to read the room......... and I thought this was genius.

I think it was very telling that he said he was trapped but didn't realise he was trapped until Meghan pointed it out to him...
I think Harry has been resentful almost his entire life and to be fair to him the whole construct he was born into is bound to create resentment.
I think those around him helped contain that resentment for a long time, talk him down, talk him around. Walk on eggshells.
Then Meghan comes along and does the complete opposite. She feeds those feelings and encourages them. Why do you let them treat you like this etc..
This is the result.

Reactions: 68
I want to know why Oprah didn’t pursue for answers from Harry.. you don’t drop that racism bombshell to potentially billions of people and then refuse to validate it by saying ‘I don’t feel comfortable answering that’ Mate.. you feel comfortable slagging off your entire family on tv including your Grandmother who’s devoted her entire life to public service. Racism should always be called out and admitting discomfort he’s basically protecting the alleged racist.... if it actually happened or he knows it’s been taken out of context!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
At least the New York Post are calling bullshit

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I don't know if I'm qualified to speak on this subject because I haven't experienced racism.

However, surely there is a difference in speculating the colour of a child's skin and "being concerned how dark they would be"?
She said they were worried he would be too dark. Or were they just saying I wonder who he will take after? Bit like saying I wonder if her will have ginger hair?
I’m white and I’ve experienced racism because I married “out”. It works both ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Should play them at their own game. Just as they want ANL to print an apology on the front page of the Mail on Sunday and leave a statement up on mailonline for months, as and when each of Ginge and Cringe's falsehoods and exaggerations are exposed such as the utter bollocks about the double wedding, they should be made to go on Oprah and record an apology and put a humiliating statement up on their archewell wanksite for six months too.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The Cambridge kids who she’s now made targets, she didn’t think about them before she ripped their parents.

This will be harmful for them and Harry should have known this as him and William went through it with Diana.

Is there anything she forgot to tick off the pity party...

Suicide ✅

Miscarriage ( infer this was down to the RF, rather than just one of those things biologically) ✅

Mental health ✅

Tacky gender reveal ✅

Mention Kates a witch ✅

Racism ( but only vague hints, no actual names To be investigated)✅

I was such an innocent I didn’t know how to curtsy (avoid mentioning I’m a 40 year old woman with internet access) ✅

Harry’s family are all evil (note to self don’t mention my family because that does not suit my pity party narrative) ✅

duck the Brits by needlessly deceiving them about the wedding ceremony not being real ✅

duck the Brits by deceiving them over how I give birth and shrouding it in mystery✅

Money. Make sure they know we are down to our last £30 mill ✅

Twats.
I think it was bought up on This morning too.
Around 6:55

Reactions: 19
I noticed that a) some filming was allegedly done a Montecito (they spend a lot of time in a fake looking hen house) b) there is a film clip of blurry Unicorn Archie at the beach with parents in silhouette.

Plenty of scope to pay them a rights fee of a couple of million for that footage, a 'rental fee' for Montecito, plus some photos that were used which I believe they hold copyright on, yet not 'pay them for the interview'. There are lots of ways of the Harkles getting rich off the back of this interview yet duck and dive and obfusticate whether they sold out Harry's family for cash. Harry is an Executive Producer, as well.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Tina Brown on CBS claiming the interview is kryptonite to the BRF and saying for everyone to bow down to the real queen Oprah. Comparing it to the Diana interview and saying the Meghan interview is the same. Asking what kind of misunderstanding Meghan had about joining the BRF. Doesn't know how the BRF answers the racism charges. Acknowledges some of this didn't make sense ie lack of mental health help and not being able to see her friends. New clips coming up later this morning.

• Sick
  • Angry
Years and years ago Mohammed Ali at height of his boxing fame said ‘Black men should marry black women’ no whites or anything,you don’t see a Blackbird with a sparrow,that was how he felt,don’t think racist was even mentioned back then.

Long time lurker - what strikes me here is why they have done this to their own son? In years to come, Archie will be able to view this interview in which his mum tells the world, his family were racist to him! That is horrifying - why would you hurt your kid this way?

Reactions: 68
At the end of the day this is grandson and grandmother. A relationship that’s sacred.

By publishing the interview, mentioning the firm and the family members it is completely disrespectful to her HMTQ as a grandmother and the head of the family. She has given her whole life to servicing the country, commonwealth etc. And building the family/institution.

Surely they could have spoken to her directly rather than air this in public. For a couple who want to lead a private life, they have certainly put them selves in the limelight.

Edited to add: If the couple wanted a private wedding, I’m sure HMTQ would have agreed. She did for Beatrice.....

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I’m confused by a comment I saw saying the Queen should have protected them from the racist comments made by the press.

Does the Queen have authority over the British national press? Genuinely asking.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why change the habit of a lifetime!

Harry and Meghan #69 The Harkles down to 30 million pound, let’s all give and have a whip round

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.