Harry and Meghan #68 Charles and Kate please don’t fear, Tattle Life is always here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is now wide speculation on twitter, etc that the "racist" comments had come from Prince Phillip. It is unacceptable and disgusting that those 2 idiots (the little mermaid and Haz) would make such allegations and statements, without specifying who made the comments, and now potentially subjecting to risk, hate, attacks a 99-year old man, lying in a hospital bed. They should've either clarified who they were referring to, or not mention it at all. Absolutely disgusting and shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
On the finances that Harry mentioned, the (reliable) rumour is that Charles gave the Harkles a multi-million lump sum payment in April 2020 to settle them into their new life. The Harkles had complete control over how that was spent.

That is what Harry means by being cut off without a penny in 2020. Not a penny is the truth. Just a multi-million pound lump sum.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 86
This is a poem about how people act like vultures and try to tear other people apart....What do you think?

Vultures

We watch each person closely,

waiting to see a weakness,

and when we do, we swoop down,

and strip them bare of confidence.

We start by pecking at the skin,

making sure that they are through,

then we delve in deeper,

their insides we do chew.

Enjoying their suffering,

Devouring their pain,

Clawing at their eyeballs,

slowly driving them insane.

Their agony is our joy,

as they start to rot away,

we love feasting on their flesh,

until nothing but bones remain.

When we've all had our fill,

we take back to the skies,

searching for a weakness,

to claim another life....

-Kara-

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is there anything she forgot to tick off the pity party...

Suicide ✅

Miscarriage ( infer this was down to the RF, rather than just one of those things biologically) ✅

Mental health ✅

Tacky gender reveal ✅

Mention Kates a witch ✅

Racism ( but only vague hints, no actual names To be investigated)✅

I was such an innocent I didn’t know how to curtsy (avoid mentioning I’m a 40 year old woman with internet access) ✅

Harry’s family are all evil (note to self don’t mention my family because that does not suit my pity party narrative) ✅

duck the Brits by needlessly deceiving them about the wedding ceremony not being real ✅

duck the Brits by deceiving them over how I give birth and shrouding it in mystery✅

Money. Make sure they know we are down to our last £30 mill ✅

Twats.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 87
There is now wide speculation on twitter, etc that the "racist" comments had come from Prince Phillip. It is unacceptable and disgusting that those 2 idiots (the little mermaid and Haz) would make such allegations and statements, without specifying who made the comments, and now potentially subjecting to risk, hate, attacks a 99-year old man, lying in a hospital bed. They should've either clarified who they were referring to, or not mention it at all. Absolutely disgusting and shameful.
Chris Ship has been sent out to clarify (sources close to the Sussexes) they didn't mean TQ or PP.

But of course that denial by a Brit journalist on Good Morning Britain won't reach all the Americans who watched the interview last night.....

Reactions: 21
I remember reading somewhere that Megsa fell out with lovely Kate over the bridesmaids, as she wanted them to have bare legs, but Kate mentioned this was not normal royal protocol and they needed to wear white tights.

Reactions: 36
I am really annoyed with a friend of mine who is defending this tit show. She is forever referencing The Crown and how Diana was bumped off. Whenever i gently remind her that The Crown is fiction she says she knows which bits are true. But the worst bit was a low blow about how she had miscarriages so she knows Meghan's pain which I could never understand. I'm shocked that people I thought were intelligent would come out with this stuff.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I've just seen Chris Ship say that the colour of Archie remark was not made by PP or The Queen. It was either Prince Charles, Prince William or their wives :rolleyes:
He should be careful throwing stuff like this about, I just watched this too. Last time I checked there were numerous more members of the royal family so if he doesn’t know which one he should keep his mouth shut. Still think it’s them making it up and dramatising it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is a poem about how people act like vultures and try to tear other people apart....What do you think?

Vultures

We watch each person closely,

waiting to see a weakness,

and when we do, we swoop down,

and strip them bare of confidence.

We start by pecking at the skin,

making sure that they are through,

then we delve in deeper,

their insides we do chew.

Enjoying their suffering,

Devouring their pain,

Clawing at their eyeballs,

slowly driving them insane.

Their agony is our joy,

as they start to rot away,

we love feasting on their flesh,

until nothing but bones remain.

When we've all had our fill,

we take back to the skies,

searching for a weakness,

to claim another life....

-Kara-
I don't take the credit for this poem although I think it is quite apt!

Reactions: 5
Just remembered something I meant to post earlier.
If she didnt know who he was at all before meeting him, she expects us to believe that she fell for him based on his looks and personality. Nah love no one would believe that.
I have to say I fell for him when he had abs, but I am shallow. My first question would not be if he is kind more like hung?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oooh BBC 1 News - presenter is saying her (Indian) family had conversations with her and her white husband about what the colour of her children might be. She doesn't think those conversations are always racist, in fact, she thinks its perfectly normal.

This is after the author of 'Brown Baby' offered his sympathies and support to Meghan for her awful experience (even though the conversation was with Harry, not her) about the potential colour ways that might work their way through with their first born.

Surely all parents talk about what their children might look like, with skin colour being one element ?

Both my parents have dark hair, dark eyes and are not super pale although they are white. When me and my twin brother popped out all blue eyes, blonde hair and skin the colour of skimmed milk, there were eyebrows raised, especially as we stayed that way.....nobody expected or predicted that !

Apologies in advance if I trigger anyone about minimising race related issues.
My husband has black curly hair what’s left of it lol and dark eyes I am a auburn brown grey
With green eyes my daughter has dark brown hair and eyes so has first granddaughter
2nd granddaughter white blond and the biggest blue eyes you ever saw
So no one can say what your offspring will be like
I would crack up if the baby girl that was due in spring now summer 🤨
Ends up being a boy and Looks like scoobypoo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The RF is built off the backs of racism and colonialism, whether or not you believe Meg has been racially targeted that doesn’t negate that fact in my opinion. So I personally don’t see why their allegations and experiences so hard to believe. You don’t need to be a certain shade of black to experience racism and I highly doubt that even if she was full black and said the same things that people would magically rush to defend her.

She was certainly lying about not knowing anything about the RF and Harry, when her silly friends have said before that she loved all things RF. she also said that her friends would text her headlines and stuff written about her, but then later said she’d never looked at it. Just lies. No way would she do a worldwide interview and not be armed with that knowledge

Reactions: 14
It's horrible how they left that racist remark about Archie just up in the air. They know exactly what they are doing. So much for a no holds barred interview.

Reactions: 35
Read a comment in the last thread that Meghan said she and Eugenie are old friends! Funny that they probably know one another maybe 5 or 6 years. For most normal people old friends are people they know decades! I am in my early 30s. My old friends are friends from school who I know over 20 years or so. I have good friends from work that I know 5 or 6 years...no way would I say we are old friends.

Reactions: 22
Well it's been hours now and I'm still angry :mad:

Meghan really doesn't understand the British at all, does she? She said the RF are frightened of the tabloids? Is she knew anything, she'd know that the tabloids are frightened of the people. Look at how the News of the World was taken down.

The sooner the woke wake up, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm just going to sit in the corner and sing kumbaya to myself before my un pc fat arse says something that gets me into trouble.

I will say........I'm sick to death of being lectured on every bleeping tv programme this morning.

Kumbaya my lord.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
There is a live discussion over on the Guardian.....I just cut and pasted their summary!!!

Key revelations from the Oprah interview
Many in Britain have woken up to news of what was said during the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s televised interview with Oprah Winfrey. Here is a synopsis:
  • The Duchess of Sussex revealed she had suicidal thoughts as she struggled with life inside the royal family, saying: “I just didn’t want to be alive any more.” She said she had begged for help, and asked to go somewhere to get help, and approached one of the most senior people in the institution, but was told it would not look good.
  • Meghan told how Harry had cradled her when she was in the depths of despair and how she had sought help from one of the best friends of Diana, Princess of Wales – who may have been Julia Samuel, a psychotherapist.
  • Meghan said that, when she was pregnant with Archie, an unnamed member of the royal family had raised “concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might be when he’s born”. Asked whether there were concerns that her child would be “too brown” and that would be a problem, Meghan said: “If that is the assumption you are making, that is a pretty safe one.”
  • Meghan also suggested Archie was not made a prince because of his race. The duke said none of his relatives had spoken out in support of Meghan following the racism he said she had faced in the media. “No one from my family ever said anything over those three years. That hurts,” Harry said.
  • Harry said he felt let down by Charles and that “there’s a lot of hurt that’s happened”. Speaking about his father, the duke said: “I feel really let down because he’s been through something similar, he knows what pain feels like, [and] Archie’s his grandson. But at the same time – I will always love him – but there’s a lot of hurt that’s happened and I will continue to make it one of my priorities to try and heal that relationship.”
  • Harry and Meghan revealed they were expecting a baby girl. The duke joined his wife in the second half of the interview, and told the chatshow host: “It’s a girl,” and said it was “amazing” to be having a daughter.
  • Meghan lavished praised on the monarch and said the Queen had given her “some beautiful pearl earrings and a matching necklace” for the pair’s first joint engagement. She added that she had not realised she would have to curtsey to the Queen.
  • Meghan said Kate had made her cry before her wedding at a bridesmaids’ dress-fitting – not the other way round. The duchess said Kate was “upset about some things and she owned it and apologised” and sent flowers. But Meghan added that the false reports about the incident were a turning point. She said “everyone in the institution knew that wasn’t true”, and she hoped Kate “would have wanted that to be corrected”, adding: “She is a good person.”

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They wanted to leave this awful institution yet they wanted to hold on to the titles and duties. So many contradictions...
Lets not forget the money ! Harry said he was cut off financially by his family, thats why 'he had to' make deals with Spotify, Netflix etc.

Perhaps spend less on your massive house and lifestyle dude ? And why should your family pay for you when you are not doing anything for the monarchy or your country ? You are both in / near your 40's ffs !

god, where has my bloody chocolate gone.............???!! *heads to kitchen*

ETA as I am back from the kitchen: all this bollocks about the titles etc Princess Anne's children don't have titles ? Or their children.

And did they assume the 'concern' about the colour rather than it being stated ?

Am going to have to go for a walk.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.