Harry and Meghan #68 Charles and Kate please don’t fear, Tattle Life is always here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has posted this on MN. I bravely forayed into there this morning to read the room......... and I thought this was genius.

I think it was very telling that he said he was trapped but didn't realise he was trapped until Meghan pointed it out to him...
I think Harry has been resentful almost his entire life and to be fair to him the whole construct he was born into is bound to create resentment.
I think those around him helped contain that resentment for a long time, talk him down, talk him around. Walk on eggshells.
Then Meghan comes along and does the complete opposite. She feeds those feelings and encourages them. Why do you let them treat you like this etc..
This is the result.
It’s a classic trait of relationships with a narcissist where they ‘lovebomb’. She’s literally a perfect example of narcissistic personality disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's 2021 now ?
Years and years ago Mohammed Ali at height of his boxing fame said ‘Black men should marry black women’ no whites or anything,you don’t see a Blackbird with a sparrow,that was how he felt,don’t think racist was even mentioned back then.

Reactions: 6
Well lets be honest the royals are quite old fashioned so whoever had the conversation about Archie's skin colour probably never thought it would come across racist. BUT IMO if two white people are discussing the colour of a mixed race child it is racist. If it was Meghan who is of mixed heritage herself discussing it with the royal it wouldnt be racist IMO.
Without a name Megan's comment is just that an unsubstantiated comment. That's the problem with the whole interview - no names so no right to reply - just a load of rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Meghan came across as Jealous of Kate she made a dig oh Archie can’t be a prince but the other grandkids can - The Cambridge Kids

I find it quite difficult to buy into the narrative that Kate is a jealous witch- happy to be pointed in the right direction if I’m wrong. From what I remember most people who went to school with her, knew her from the past have been complementary of her and there’s not been much scandal in the papers- the only thing I really remember is that she liked a crafty fag. I’m not even sure Meghan thinks she’s awful I just think the majority of the public see her as perfect and the comparisons must have been uncomfortable.

Reactions: 38
Clip 2: Harry says they shared their announcement about leaving with PC in December and they were invited to Sandringham(?). Then they got disinvited. The queen had something in her schedule that she didn't know about and was busy all week. Harry claims she was being badly advised.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is the Archie title an issue now? Didn't they say when he was born that THEY THEMSELVES DIDN'T WANT him to have a title. Now they are telling us he wasn't allowed to have one?
They told us last year they wanted independent lives but are now complaining that they were cut off financially?
If the RF had a problem with Meghan's race, surely Harry wouldn't be allowed to have married her? Am I wrong? There seemed to be nothing but goodwill and happiness for them, myself included. People saw it as a positive, modern step in the right direction. Charles walked her down the aisle! It made me cry I was so emotional watching it. I honestly believed the spin that "this is the family Meghan never had". Meanwhile her poor family were like huh? The family she never had? What are we?
I heard a good comment on the news how they wanted to leave and instead of just leaving and settling down, they threw a huge grenade in behind them.

I feel so gaslit. Send hugs and wine. 😭

Is there any coming back from this? I'd love to know what the atmosphere is like today at the palace.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I've a feeling this is going to backfire badly on both of them, I think there is no doubt where this vitriol is coming from, a princess who didn't like playing second fiddle and not liking being lower down in the pecking order (read billing) of the Royal Family, so she does the only thing she knows how to do and that's self publicize, it's Harry I feel sorry for he's given up everything to be with his tv show wife, his life will now consist of endless chat shows and tacky hollywood PR stunts, and I reckon she'll keep him around for as long as he's useful, then claim irreconcilable differences and divorce him.

2 years maybe 3 tops

she has a history of moving on......after all

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Loosewomen: poor Jane more is on her own sticking up for the royal family,

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Has post-woke Harry ever acknowledged any of his infamous racist gaffs from the past- SS costume or the “p” comment levelled at his “friend”? I know official statements went out apologising but it’s never been from him direct and never acknowledged since?

• Heart
  • Wow
Farchie's favourite word is hydrate??? [☆ immediately looks up "hydrate" in urban dictionary ☆ 》 nods 》 remembers megsy's IMDB classics 》 dry heaves ever so slightly]
Sees that American democrats (a senator, I believe) are applauding meg as "Bringing down an Empire"
》 dry heaves again
Sees that PP, who is on death's door and cannot defend himself and and my soon take the truth with him to the grave, is being blamed for the skin colour lie (Harry went off script contradicted her claim saying it was a comment made before they were married)
》 dry heaves again, clearly unable to have lunch

Sees that MPs here are voicing their support for TQ and their disgust at H&M
》 prays that this means parliament will take the necessary steps re: titles and line of succeasion

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Harry back on CBS claiming there was no mental health help for Megz. Former editor of the Sun saying tabloids are making her look bad on purpose, says BRF is using tabloids to justify their existence in pre-report.

Clip 1: Harry says they left the country in large part because of racism. Someone at a dinner told him the UK is bigoted. Harry said you mean the press? They said no, the UK. So I guess Haz believed them.

ETA They're going to air these clips over the next 2.5 hours. You have no idea how many prescription pill ads these people can cram into one commercial break.
On the bus with James Corden he blamed the press but in the interview he blamed RF so which is it H?

• Wow
Reactions: 52
I lost my mum at a similar time and year to Harry. Have always rooted for them. However imagine if everyone who had lost a mum said nobody who doesn’t have a dead parent is allowed to have an opinion on this because they can’t understand... by making anything Megan is saying about race people are essentially doing just that. If they are allowed to speak their truth so are others. Just because it disagrees with yours doesn’t invalidate it or make you a bully.

Reactions: 31
Meghan came across as Jealous of Kate she made a dig oh Archie can’t be a prince but the other grandkids can - The Cambridge Kids
But she is so thick - she should look to Andrew's daughter, Eugenie. He's a second son to a monarch. His daughters are princesses but their offspring will not be Princes or Princesses.

Reactions: 37
So it's going out here this evening so I expect more of the same tomorrow and then comes the push-back. I am really really looking forward to that.

This whole thing is worse than I could have imagined, I feel as if I've flat-lined today. I'm beyond shocked at Harry who must by today have realized he's well and truly burned his bridges. Goodbye and good riddance to him ...

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She kept blathering on about titles. Linked not ranked eh?

H says he spoke often to HMQ, so why didnt he tell her about the mental health issue? She would surely have done something about it.

Reactions: 28
Alluding to someone in the family making a racist comment about 'what if the baby is dark' yet refusing to mention the context or name just leaves the whole family open to racist allegations.

Why bring it up if you're not going to name them! If they said it and you truly believe it was racially intended then shame them. Otherwise you're just creating the clickbait you yourself claim to be victim of. They did a lot of that last night. Saying enough to stir the pot but not committing to much to what they are saying. A lot of very vague “someone did something”, rubbish. Really dirty tactics.

Reactions: 42
So it's going out here this evening so I expect more of the same tomorrow and then comes the push-back. I am really really looking forward to that.

This whole thing is worse than I could have imagined, I feel as if I've flat-lined today. I'm beyond shocked at Harry who must by today have realized he's well and truly burned his bridges. Goodbye and good riddance to him ...
Do you think he actually knows what he's done and how hated he's going to be without a family? I've noticed it's definitely calming down on twitter and people will rant for a few days but then move on. The RF can def ride this out.

Reactions: 40
Well I'm white and most certainly have experienced racism having been told that 'all white women are whores' at one point!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I wonder how Harry feels about his grandmother who he loves and speaks highly of getting death threats online.
Double standards from him allowing his elderly grandmother be bullied.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.