Harry and Meghan #67 Your Majesty, please just take the ducking titles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But if she and her husband felt it was racist and that there had been many comments on what shade Archie would be then why aren’t they allowed to express that. It’s very possible that comments were made 🤷‍♀️
You think it’s remotely acceptable to make serious accusations without specifically naming the person? Really?

What these two have done is try to ensure that their tales cannot be properly checked out and that the people involved cannot be asked for their response. That’s what liars do.

Raise the issue by all means but not like this. They are truly disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The thing standing out for me, that I keep coming back to is when Oprah said somthing along the lines of, if you had the support/understanding you wanted, would you have left? And they both said no (paraphrasing with it all but you get my drift 😂) So if you got your way, and what you wanted, and could do what you wanted then you'd have stayed? But what about the bad press? The racism? The lack of control of your own life?
It just seems they flounced off in a huff because they couldn't stay in the family but do and say whatever they wanted

Reactions: 40
There goes that annoying Omid Scoby- Scooby Doo person on tv again, defending her. I cringe each time he shows up on tv.

Reactions: 12
How can she claim her passport was taken off her? She flew to her baby shower and flew to Elton John's on his private jet. She wouldve needed it then

Reactions: 43
The thing about this whole interview is... Two things can be true at the same time: this woman very likely experienced abhorrent racism, but she is also very obviously a bad actress, liar and narcissist. I watched some of the clips (and have been lurk-reading here for a while) and I do not believe a word she says. But, has the British press and the royal family been racist as duck towards her? Absolutely yes, come on!

But man, look at Harry, he looks miserable, and I just feel she is super controlling, sucking the life out of him. He looks like he doesn't even know who he is anymore and it is frightening to watch. I also do NOT buy her story that the colouring of the baby was an issue, that's just the most absurd thing I've ever heard, no way. And she couldn't even keep a straight face when Oprah doubled down on it. But naive Americans are eating it up, TikTok is full of clueless Gen Z girls calling M. a queen, eye roll.
Those gen z girls on tiktok are vile! So hate full and their only knowledge of the RF is from the crown and that's 90% blown out of proportion! And they also believe Diana is still alive in Canada 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Thank f*ck that is all that is over. Hopefully now they've got all that crap out of their system they will f*ck off. We'll just hope the media will give it a rest and by this time next week they'll be onto the next thing. Give me strength.
It will never be over with that pair, they cannot survive without publicity.
I just wish the press would stop all reporting on them - fat chance.

Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion: #68 Beggy Megbeth whinging loudly, dimwit Haz is oh so cowardly

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The thing standing out for me, that I keep coming back to is when Oprah said somthing along the lines of, if you had the support/understanding you wanted, would you have left? And they both said no (paraphrasing with it all but you get my drift 😂) So if you got your way, and what you wanted, and could do what you wanted then you'd have stayed? But what about the bad press? The racism? The lack of control of your own life?
It just seems they flounced off in a huff because they couldn't stay in the family but do and say whatever they wanted
I was always under the impression that Harry wasn't a fan of being a Royal just the way he talks about it. I think it's something he has wanted to step away from for a while too.
If anything it's more disappointing that it happened like this (assuming their story is to be believed), but it wouldn't really have changed a thing

Reactions: 5
I just want to say, my mum is white and my dad isn’t. My mum told me that when she was pregnant with myself and my brother she got comments from both sides of the family regarding what colour we’ll be. She said it wasn’t rude at all, it was just a discussion out of curiosity. Even myself and my brother compare who’s darker as we have both come out as different tones. I think it was probably a harmless conversation that has been misconstrued by Meghan.

Reactions: 44
This whole situation just feels like a bitter ex who can’t let go of a bad break up.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I just want to say, my mum is white and my dad isn’t. My mum told me that when she was pregnant with myself and my brother she got comments from both sides of the family regarding what colour we’ll be. She said it wasn’t rude at all, it was just a discussion out of curiosity. Even myself and my brother compare who’s darker as we have both come out as different tones. I think it was probably a harmful conversation that has been misconstrued by Meghan.
Ooop is meant to say HARMLESS conversation!!

Reactions: 12
Those gen z girls on tiktok are vile! So hate full and their only knowledge of the RF is from the crown and that's 90% blown out of proportion! And they also believe Diana is still alive in Canada 🙄
They literally think The Crown is a documentary, it is both hilarious and sad at the same time.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The writers of the book didn’t know about the race claim, surely it would be part of the book no seeing as they are writing it .. 🤣🤣.... race claim is BS !
i wanna punch that scooby do guy !

Reactions: 22
Wtf is going on, yesterday Suzannah was as disgusted as Piers, even Lorraine and today they’re all feeling sorry for Meghan, can they not see she is playing everyone?
Mother Earth, this witch is making me feel like topping myself. - I have mental health problems too, wanna ask me if I’m ok? Silly girl.

Reactions: 9
How can she claim her passport was taken off her? She flew to her baby shower and flew to Elton John's on his private jet. She wouldve needed it then
Well, It might have been as simple as her passport was taken off her and sent off to be updated in her new married name....Its all about the perpectives!!!

Good morning guest made a good point......that Harry had seen therapists previously for mental health issues.....its well known because of his and William's mental health strategy. What a shame he couldnt refer his wife to any of them when she had issues!

This does also negate the argument that the RF arent allowed to see any mental health professionals!!

Reactions: 23
Odds on that Megan was a total bridezilla to Kate about something to do with the bridesmaids dresses and after a lot of biting her tongue, Kate bit back. Megan would have then gone into full victim mode and Kate would have sent flowers to keep the peace. I bet your bottom dollar the flowers didn’t include an actual apology note I.e Kate wasn’t apologising at all and was probably sick to the back teeth of Megan’s tit, but equally was gracious enough to not rock the boat in the run up to what was clearly a stressful wedding for all involved.

If there was an apology note with those flowers then you can be sure it would have found it’s way to the Daily Fail by now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
quite happy to make claims of alleged racism within there Family but equally quite happy to take their Families money If what they state is true you surely your self respect would kick and you would leave and not accept any handouts never mind bleat on about

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.