Harry and Meghan #67 Your Majesty, please just take the ducking titles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should be made to pay back the cost of the wedding. The world didn't ask for that spectacle. They had a choice and went along with it.
Smeg thought she would get a cut of the extra income Windsor (town) saw because of the wedding.

Reactions: 10
More revelations will be out at lunch time, Oprah will be on CBS breakfast with unseen clips. So that's about maybe 2pm? I think.
Urgh.....I've got a headache already today, I don't think my little frazzled brain can deal with anymore sycophantic fluff!

Reactions: 10
I don’t believe a damn word from these two deplorables. They need to fade into obscurity.

Reactions: 21
Maybe it's just due to the barrage of wokeness in twitter today or showers of sympathy and praise for kween Meghan everywhere I look, but I feel tired for the unresponsiveness from the RF. It's tiring to feel indignant on behalf of someone who aren't fingting back for themselves. But I am thankful for all of you and this thread. The only sane place on the internet right now.

Karma will get you Meghan. And when it does I hope you are truly alone with no support or money. Harry as well. I just hope their children will not suffer along with them.

Reactions: 14
Blimey - 41 pages to catch up on an Meghan is still a lying and manipulative hag.

In the meantime:

Harry and Meghan #68 They think its all over...........it is now !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Now the labour party said an investigation should be done about the racist allegations - yeah well why Harry never got investigated after wearing a nazi costume or using racist names? And that was clearly documented - that was not just an allegation.

Reactions: 25
She has a strange relationship with the truth.

So, What Meghan wants, Meghan gets.
She wanted a tiara of questionable heritage, yet less than 12 months after the wedding, Harry seems to have conveniently forgotten this and fails to get her psychological help for her suicidal thoughts, despite having his own mental health charity? Seriously??

Engagement interview - "I'm ready to hit the ground running" (🖕to Kate for being eased in gently) because she has a history of setting up a soup kitchen with other people's food.
Now - I was so naive, I didn't know ANYTHING about the RF and didn't bother to do any research 🤣🤣🤣🤣 pull the other one

And she seriously thought she could just nip out for lunch all the time? 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really wanted Queenie to bring the receipts out this morning but now I don’t. The old saying goes If you give someone enough rope they will hang themselves and that’s exactly what they’ve done. Although I want the tea from the palace, revenge is a dish best served cold. Give Meghan and Harry their 5 minutes, let them keep talking as the more they say the more ridiculous they will look when the receipts come out

She only went our twice in two months? Really?

The BRF can’t go anywhere without it being recorded...by their RPO at least. Let’s see what their records say.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anybody want a virtual hug? Group hug? Diazepam? Wine? All 4?

I've not got the 'rona 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
I woke DH up this morning screaming duck off at the TV 🤣 my god she's a terrible actress (or perhaps its the botox paralysis).

HOW DARE SHE. And I've never loved Piers Morgan more than I did this morning when he was shouting Susanna and Chris Ship down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wanted Oprah to ask if dorito had been in clink through those mysterious years, if she wasn't banged up then where the Hell was she? :unsure: 🤷‍♀️
Of course she wasn’t in prison, that would have been found out ages ago because of records. No one would keep that a secret. Meghan’s mum just wasn’t in the picture, she left Thomas to raise her, she wasn’t a good mum. Sadly some people don’t hit the jackpot when it comes to parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Harry best hope this marriage lasts because he really has no one except Meghan and her handful of Hollywood friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Was the skin colour of Archie the only racism that was alluded to?
I haven't watched the interview - just wondered if there was anything else?
I mean, it’s a pretty big issue all by itself. But from what I’ve watched it seems that this was the only topic where racism was directly mentioned.

Reactions: 5
On the topic of the whole racism thing, I think you also have to consider how old and sheltered a lot of the royals are. They've never really been properly educated on how to address people or the things not to say because they never had to do all of this, so mistakes are sadly bound to be made.
The SS stuff is obviously inexcusable, but passing comments that seem harmless to them but harmful to Meghan are fine, unless they're made constantly of course.
I go to Durham Uni and honestly the amount of wealthy people I met this year who are so removed from reality and don't understand why the comments they make is outstanding, but part of that is because they've been sheltered their whole lives and never had to deal with people who aren't just British and white. Just shows that it's an issue among a whole class of people.
Don't mean to be rude but are you seriously inferring that the head of the commonwealth and her family who are vastly experienced in making people from all walks of life and from far flung countries at ease "don't know how to address people". I'm not on the attack but seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh nvm BBC news is now talking about the suicidal comments she made and the question on how dark the child's skin would be. And a bunch of other stuff

I mean it's horrible to say but assuming those comments are true, I don't think the RF can fully be blamed for it. Sounds more like she couldn't cope with the media attention if anything and just wasn't getting on with the RF lmao. Honestly, I doubt they saw she was black and American and just went 'nah'
Also... it's funny how almost similar to Diana's stuff about how she felt suicidal and all the stuff associated with it this seems to be.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.