Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How can anyone lie so much, the things she’s saying are so clearly untrue. There’s no way she would have been denied help for her mental health, other royals have had help and been open about it, others may have and chosen to keep it quiet. no way she wasn’t given all the help & guidance & support on royal etiquette etc. She didn’t even have to be a working royal. Probably refused all help. Think how slowly and carefully Catherine was eased into things, but MM charged in full steam ahead. I was angry at first but just want to cry now, so frustrated and sad. How dare she

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Wu Tien

Now The Police are involved:

Smeghan
Stop trying to be red hot
Those days are over
You can no longer sell your body on the yacht

Smeghan
You don't have to wear that dress today
Show the suitcase for money
We all know it’s to pay to play

Smeghan (put on the red dress)
Smeghan (when you do you look a mess)
Smeghan (don't pretend you’re Sharon Stone)
Smeghan (leave Serena’s husband alone)

Smeghan (we all know you’re a bully)
Smeg—

Your dad loved you since you were born
But now you treat him with scorn
And you’re going to tell all tomorrow night
We already know who’s wrong and right

We know your nose is make-up
So put away the fake-up
Watched you once, we won't watch you again
You're really in a bad way

Smeghan
Why can't you just go away
Smeghan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I hope the other commonwealth countries are watching this. A lot of them still love HMQ

• Heart
Reactions: 44

igiveup

VIP Member
I don’t think Eugenie will be friends either her after this.

August hasn’t got a title neither have Zara’s kids or peters kids , I don’t see them kicking up a stink about that though, so she’s clearly fucked her self over that one.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Because it did not happen
I watched Lady C's recent video and she pretty much confirmed Merkin leaked it and made it up. I was howling at how funny Lady C was when saying Merkin wouldn’t be invited back into high society and if she turned up, they'd respectfully give her the cold shoulder. She makes me love the aristocracy with his posh fury

• Heart
  • Haha

Tiddlypom

Sophie W is looking radiant.
Sorry will stop chipping in soon! But thinking that Sophie W doing very well. She seems really interested in others. There is NO fricking word salad!! And she speaks of things she knows. Oh and she didn’t take over...

• Heart
I have a lot to thank Meghan and harry for.
And I will never say that again, OK?

I would never have watched the commonwealth service. Didn't really know anything about it. Put it on iPlayer to add another view to it. And started watching. And it is bloody brilliant!
Of course I can't really thank the dozy duo as it was nothing to do with them and must have taken so much planning. But yeah. Would watch that again in a shot.

• Heart
  • Haha

Campagne

VIP Member
Commonwealth service is awesome. 90% of the participants are people of colour.
They’ve got the tone perfect, and it’s much more watchable than a church service.

btw, good timing that Haz n Smeg were removed as President and VP of the commonwealth youth a couple of weeks ago.

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
How can anyone lie so much, the things she’s saying are so clearly untrue. There’s no way she would have been denied help for her mental health, other royals have had help and been open about it, others may have and chosen to keep it quiet. no way she wasn’t given all the help & guidance & support on royal etiquette etc. She didn’t even have to be a working royal. Probably refused all help. Think how slowly and carefully Catherine was eased into things, but MM charged in full steam ahead. I was angry at first but just want to cry now, so frustrated and sad. How dare she
Hang on Harry just said he didn’t ask for help? Meghan said they refused. Which was it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

doc84

Managed to sneak yourself in to hospital to have your baby though didn’t you love? Disgusting liar, but the mental health card is beyond low, it’s unforgivable.
Archies first word was crocodile, maybe for her tears.

• Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Wow this Commonwealth Day service is literally as diverse as it's possible to be. It's brilliant.

Absolute proof that neither the RF nor the Commonwealth needed any of Meghan's "modernisation" thank you very much.
Don't forget the planning for this prob started the day after last years one so no ome will be able to say the Royal Family put it together at the last minute

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I'm interpreting every word he says and imagining he's on about smeg. 'Everything we've all had to endure this year' he meant covid but thought yep definitely smeg reference 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

catlady29

Chatty Member
Do u know what, I'm fully Caucasian and she's more light skinned than me, she is using this narrative cos it's one people can't argue with without being cancelled.

• Sick

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
Harry was always close to Catherine so it's disgusting that he's agreed to an interview where his wife says these things

50sGirl

VIP Member
Meghan really wants to bring The Royal Family down doesn’t she?
Oh Harry what have you done? You may as well rip up your passport now as I don’t think you’ll ever be welcome back. :(