Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Congratulation you just reached lvl 66 in The Witch Trial!

On this level you have to survive an episode of a dated whine show, that noone asked for.
At the end of this level do not forget to pick up your RubyBag, which contains:

●Limited edition "Tattle is universal" pj's, for your well deserved sleep, after keeping up with all of these threads
●Sample of CRINGE - anti-hairloss shampoo
●Free 30 day access to DiabetesPro - brand new app that blocks sugar content on social media, premium users are able to block Omid

Please vote in the poll, who is gonna be the special guest on this episode!

Special thank you for the title @keylimepie

Press like to start the quest!

tenor (1).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Do you know what will happen tomorrow (IMO).... millions of kids who have lost a year of their childhood and education will go back to school. The country will breathe a huge sigh of relief that some of the most strange, awful and scary times of our lives are starting to be put behind us. Spring is in the air, times are changing and people will want positivity not all this rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

If i told you …

VIP Member
The commonwealth service has been a triumph. Not something I would have usually watched but hand on heart I massively enjoyed it.
No virtue signalling, great contributions from all who took part

Proud of our royal family and now proud of our country and the commonwealth that we are apart of. Well done all

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Limey

VIP Member
Perhaps Oprah could interview this doctor in South Africa, who actually needs to get her voice heard, rather than some whining D list actress.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

NotaHincher

So, Omid Scabies thinks the Royal Family has lost diversity since Meghan left the UK.

Take a seat son, are you watching what I'm watching?

Utter genius from the RF today, if that's not diversity I don't know what is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I loathe Boris, but this made me laugh:

"

Mr Johnson said: 'Of course I'm interested in all sorts of stuff in the news around the world. I think it is quite late our time, so I'll probably miss it.'

Pushed on whether he would record the interview: 'I think it unlikely. We are focusing on the vaccine rollout and economic recovery.'

"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

nrs264

VIP Member
Dress $4500
Mansion $11million
Salary $7million

Moaning about how hard you've had it during a pandemic with your life of privilege...priceless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

NineTails20

Chatty Member
Honestly, Camilla has gone way up in my estimation over the years. She's just so down to earth and passionate about the charities she represents.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Jesus all that stress about royal wedding, £32 million spent! And they said it wasn't their day, wasn't special to them, and they did it in private three days before but took all that money and status? Greedy gobbling little goose! Well, don't want her anywhere near us and Harry needs to be shoved out of succession.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Lollydyerx

This Commonwealth Service is bloody great, the RF have played a blinder with this one! Showing the power of the commonwealth and HMTQ and RF
This is SERVICE!!! Take some notes M

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Love the fact Camilla said she is addicted to the internet now
I bet she’s been typing MM in the search engine for hours taking notes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Chita

VIP Member
Wow this Commonwealth Day service is literally as diverse as it's possible to be. It's brilliant.

Absolute proof that neither the RF nor the Commonwealth needed any of Meghan's "modernisation" thank you very much.
It is very clever.
It is a dignified way of showing the Queen is not racist.
She embraces ALL, and she represents us.

I also think it was clever to show the Queen walking along that corridor flanked by those two staff.
She looked so small and vulnerable next to them.
A silent reminder that she is a little old lady underneath the weight of her Crown.

These singers have beautiful voices and I LOVE the twist they are all putting on the songs they have chosen to perform.

I like this very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Chum

Da fuk is happening to me; I'm a non-royalist but very much Queen-supporting and on the verge of tears watching the choirs, TQ, the diversity.
May be the combination of being tired of the Harkle drama, kids going back to school and a big glass of red wine in my empty stomach but I'll take it! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 60

kev1974

VIP Member
Wow this Commonwealth Day service is literally as diverse as it's possible to be. It's brilliant.

Absolute proof that neither the RF nor the Commonwealth needed any of Meghan's "modernisation" thank you very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Watching the Commonwealth Service made me feel so proud. It's about unity, helping and respecting one another and our shared values and goals. It's calm and so interesting. People looked thrilled to take part and that's made me smile too. I think it sells the Queen and RF short by suggesting this is anything but a genuine celebration of the Commonwealth.

Compare this to the hysterical crap coming from Meghan and her sycophants and it just clarifies the fact that Meghan and Harry are drama seeking , self obsessed twats and talk of bringing down the Monarchy or having any sort of impact on the support millions of people have for the RF is laughable.

• Heart
Reactions: 59