Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I think he'll kick the absolute shit out of that ginger twat if he dares say anything about Kate. I'm also convinced she's pretty hard too and would stamp in his balls while he's on the floor.

Today has made me love Camilla even more. She seems genuine plus a real laugh too and she'd definitely be knocking back the scotches while watching the interview. I reckon she'd definitely give Merkin a good old fashioned Glasgow kiss if Merkin attempted to rock up to Chaz's coronation

Camilla is wonderful. Have you seen her and Charles watching throat singing It's brilliant! I was howling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
"The actual worst incidences haven’t come out. There are some harrowing stories to tell. I’ve had some teary conversations with people this
week.”

Royal aides vow to 'come out swinging' with fresh revelations on Meghan Markle warning 'the worst hasn't come out yet' (thesun.co.uk)
Well it's not too early for leaks to start.

Still there for me? My version says updated at 6.17 am this morning, persumably when 'tea' became 'hot drink' and 'thrown' became 'knocked over'.

At one point Meghan is claimed to have lost her temper with an assistant and a hot drink was knocked over.

A source said: “The Australia tour is one of the most important in the royal world but there have long been allegations of rows with staff.

“If these assistants come forward it will form the centre of the Palace’s bullying probe. It was a critical time.”

The allegations also include Meghan becoming upset at being given only a wing of the Australian Governor’s mansion to stay in, rather than the entire property.

A month after the tour, the couple’s first as a royal couple, Meghan’s personal assistant Melissa Toubati resigned.

Yeah I think it was thrown. Let's not try to rewrite history until we at least talk to the nice lady and give her a couple million more in hush money.

Is anyone getting the snacks in for tomorrow? There's going to be so much news coverage all day - I may do me and my Mum a nice afternoon tea and get the best china out! :coffee:🍰🍿🥧
Don't throw the china

I've made a screenshot from the fame vixen video
Ermmmm... well it certainly looks like her 😳

Anyway the Skippy blog on Tumblr is full of nonsense and doesn't have any credibility.

I've seen the video of the woman at the golfing event who says that she had a child before but I don't think that this should be given any credibility either. Samantha has said its it's not true and in all likelihood the woman being interviewed got it wrong.
WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO LOOK 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
I don't even want to see her. Tell me another person who has served their country for over 70 years so when another 2 bit "actress" comes along and thinks she can make a difference! Ha ha ha.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Am I watching Lizzy and her posse (the loyal ones) on the BBC as a fuck you to Meg and Haribo?
yes, yes I am.

am I ashamed thats why.
Only about 45% ashamed, expected it to be higher 🤷‍♀️ fuck you MegHaz

• Haha
  • Heart

Tazzy

Kate and wills interviewing doctor in South Africa! Awesome! No mention of not thriving!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

NineTails20

Chatty Member
I just went YAY WILLIAM AND KATE and my husband looked at me funny. I never usually care about the RF, but this is different.

• Haha
  • Heart

NotaHincher

This story is the same wherever you read it on the net - not what it seems

But Charles and Camilla didn't leave they turned around and walked back into the crowd. Ginge and cringe left because she was rude.. then she sashayed up the stairs like a stripper with worms caught in her g string.

• Haha
  • Heart

margaretta

VIP Member
Don't forget the planning for this prob started the day after last years one so no ome will be able to say the Royal Family put it together at the minute
And if you’ve ever watched the Commonwealth Day Service. it is always this diverse.

• Heart

Tiddlypom

Da fuk is happening to me; I'm a non-royalist but very much Queen-supporting and on the verge of tears watching the choirs, TQ, the diversity.
May be the combination of being tired of the Harkle drama, kids going back to school and a big glass of red wine in my empty stomach but I'll take it! :LOL:
Thank god it’s not just me 🤣. Think it’s been the last 12 months really... pretty much sobbing watching the lovely Bangladeshi man talking about setting up his fleet of (very basic) ambulances... We needed this. These are the people that deserve our attention. Am not watching tomorrow- this has decided me.

• Heart

Tiddlypom

Was thinking the same....brilliant. The sugars just haven't got a clue, do they?
Would never normally watch this! The Meg/Haz effect...
Am rather liking this collaboration with Nitin Sawhney. It’s made me quite emotional to be honest- I have hated the way the toxic two have tried to cause racial division.

• Heart

nnifxx

I was Googling articles about Charles’ 70th and found reference to the speech the queen made at his actual birthday party. Just in case you hadn’t read it, it’s so nice.

It is a privilege for any mother to be able to propose a toast to her son on his 70th birthday.
It means that you have lived long enough to see your child grow up. It is rather like —to use an analogy I am certain will find favour — planting a tree and being able to watch it grow.
My mother saw me turn 70, of course. And she was heard to observe that 70 is exactly the age when the number of candles on your cake finally exceeds the amount of breath you have to blow them out.
Over his 70 years, Philip and I have seen Charles become a champion of conservation and the arts, a great charitable leader — a dedicated and respected heir to the throne to stand comparison with any in history — and a wonderful father.
Most of all, sustained by his wife Camilla, he is his own man, passionate and creative.
So this toast is to wish a happy birthday to my son, in every respect a duchy original.
To you Charles. To the Prince of Wales.

• Heart

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I have just watched the Commonwealth Service on BBC iplayer. Along with others on here, it was the first one I have watched and I was inspired to do so to up the viewing figures and stick one in the eye to the gruesome twosome.

What an absolutely delightful programme it was! It really isn’t my sort of thing. I only usually watch the big royal weddings. However, it was very touching and powerful. I actually teared up during the Bob Marley songs and Say a Little Prayer. The song words were perfect for what we have all been through with the pandemic this last year and the general message of all the songs was about love and togetherness. My teenager daughter saw me sniffing and watery eyed and backed out of the room slowly!

I loved all the little snippets of people in other commonwealth countries who were doing their bit to help others and protect the planet. The little kids looking after trees in Kenya and the little rickshaw ambulance service set up in Bangladesh. All these people doing wonderful and kind acts for the good of others. Not for any rewards, money, or fanfare. Simply because they saw a need and genuinely wanted to help. It was so touching to see all these other nations mucking in together in their own unique ways with pride and smiles on their faces.

The contrast between what people in these commonwealth countries have been doing over the last 12 months compared to the selfish, bitter, and spiteful acts of the Harkles is staggering. The difference in attitudes and outlook between the ’haves’ and the ‘have nots’ was vast. I sincerely hope the Harkles and their clueless fans watched that powerful programme and it made them sit up and just THINK of others for once in their lives. It would give them a valuable lesson in appreciating that there is far more to life than celebrity, money, and possessions. The people featured from the various different countries were real life examples of the kindness and compassion that that pair lecture us all about but sadly do not demonstrate in their own lives.

Phew! Sorry for the essay. I guess the service touched me and made me feel very grateful to be part of the Commonwealth, something I have taken for granted until now. It has given me a newfound appreciation and interest. The Commonwealth Games are being held in Birmingham next year and I think I will watch that too!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Baguette

VIP Member
Camilla talking about reading, her Book Club and the Commonwealth essay writing competition ❤

The drummers

• Heart

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
The producers of this interview are the same producers who brought and showed photos of Diana in crash in Paris..

• Wow
  • Sick

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Watched the service and can‘t help but notice how old our beloved Queen looks. I will be absolutely devastated when she passes.

She’s been my Queen all my life. All ours actually!

I will cry for days, like I did Diana.

• Sad
  • Heart

Campagne

VIP Member
Denise Lewis « in the face of adversity, giving up was not an option »
she’s talking sport but I’m sensing throwing shade there.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

ProfessorColdheart

Love the fact Camilla said she is addicted to the internet now
I bet she’s been typing MM in the search engine for hours taking notes lol
She might be a tattler!! Don't worry Camilla, none of us are falling for their falsehoods 😘

Also watching the service to boost ratings.

• Heart
  • Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
I’m new here... but do people think maybe she’s hinting at Philip? He’s been known to make an eye raising remark so I think she’d think people would think he’d say something like that. it’s completely bs.
also, I’m a mixed race woman from Australia but currently live in the UK and I will say right now she’s spewing bullshit... I’ve never had any kind of discrimination in this country compared to my own.

• Heart
  • Sick

ProfessorColdheart

@Rubythefirebat what a great opening post, thanks!

The more I think about it the more I feel sure the interview is going to be pretty dull and the excitement is all in the anticipation. But I was just thinking about her claiming she was silenced and couldn't speak out because of the men in grey suits. If she does indeed attack Kate then surely even committed fans can see that Kate can't speak up and defend herself because of the very same issues that M is moaning about and she is attacking people who can't defend themselves. Please let the media point this out 🤞

• Heart