Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
that was so refreshing and I’m feeling much more positive about the coming days! They are going to look awful moaning moaning moaning about themselves. And what are they actually doing with their lives apart from moaning!!

H&M didn’t even exist as far as the commonwealth service goes. How relaxing was it to not have to be so infuriated by whatever that pair were up to infront of the cameras. Last year the service was overshadowed by them. Tonight they didn’t even exist. Excellent work your majesty!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Isn't William a patron of like 10 mental health charities? I've seen him talk about struggles with Peter Crouch or someone.

• Heart

igiveup

VIP Member
Did she say this ? If that’s the case I want my money back for the wedding as do all the British people who have been robbed for her extravagant wedding.

They got married 3 days before the wedding because they wanted it to be intimate

• Heart
  • Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Rani's green dress is giving me flashbacks of the green goblin last year. Argh !

• Haha
  • Sick

Margot1977

VIP Member
You do have to wonder if any of the MM stories are proven as true, the wokes will shift gear and ask themselves why she gave up such an amazing opportunity to better this country and be a voice for so many.
I do believe they have proof, there's been so much talk about it for a long time...and The Times would not go with the story unless they were 100% sure of this (particularly in this case). However, some people will not believe their KWEEN could do anything wrong, even if they witnessed it themselves...so I guess any evidence will be dismissed, because, you know, the accusers are rasist/lazy/were not doing their job correctly/whatever other shit they believe

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
I just remembered that during an interview (i think maybe for their engagement but not sure) that Harry made some reference that his family would be the family she never had. I remember it was so odd at the time but its so true. She has done the aame thing to Harry's family as she did her own...dump them when they no longer have a use! 🤣

• Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Forgot it was international womens day. And what is the "strong empowered" M doing to help this cause today? Whinging and moaning about how Kate didnt hold her hand, didnt welcome her blah blah

• Haha
  • Heart

The Alexandra Schulman piece in the MOSis pretty interesting. She's familiar with the royal staff (editor of UK Vogue for years, woman is connected) and is basically saying Meghan/Team Sussex PR is full of shit and hinting somewhat that Meghan embodies the nastier side of American me-first culture.

20210307_171646.jpg
20210307_171703.jpg
20210307_171718.jpg
20210307_171729.jpg
20210307_171748.jpg
Screenshot_20210307-171608_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Heart

SofaSam

If she’s saying they protected and quashed negative stories about other members of the family how does she explain the fact the accusations of bullying against her are only coming out years later? Who stopped those coming out?

Katleesi

VIP Member
Meghan is always going to throw the race card because it’s literally the biggest sympathy vote. So it’s why she’ll keep using it. England is an extremely diverse and tolerant country. It’s just bullshit.

• Haha

Campagne

VIP Member
Nicolas Witchell on thé news saying that most people don’t usually realise it’s commonwealth day, so the Queen will be delighted that it got attention

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Chita

VIP Member
Not any more. They'd have to do it in the dead of night with 5 mile social distancing, to prevent William knocking Harry out with a right hook.
From what I've been hearing, Prince William could knock him unconscious with a swift thwack to the head with his wedding tackle and Harry would be out cold for hours.

• Haha
  • Wow

UselessNonentities

Wow, so they’re saying that the family changed their behavior towards them because they (Meghan and Harry) bedazzled everyone during their New Zealand tour. Lol, okay.

• Haha
  • Sick

NutMegandCinnamong

Here we go, she is saying that if she didn’t say she didn’t want to be alive, she would do it.

So implying she was considering killing her.

Also, she went to the Institution and they said it wouldn’t look good if she want and got help
Utter bullshit. Diana received therapy while married, pretty sure Charles encouraged it.

• Heart