Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
am an oldish woman (67) , my whole live I have known the queen. She has been the stable part of our country, why would some 2 bit actress think she could change this. I find it hilarious!!😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I spoke before how I wished I had not only my parents but my gran parents to enjoy. What sort of person does this shit, It is unforgivable.

• Heart

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Am I watching Lizzy and her posse (the loyal ones) on the BBC as a fuck you to Meg and Haribo?
yes, yes I am.

am I ashamed thats why.
Only about 45% ashamed, expected it to be higher 🤷‍♀️ fuck you MegHaz
Same here. I normally wouldn't watch.... But it's my own small contribution to a "FUCK YOU" to SmegHarse

• Heart
  • Haha

NutMegandCinnamong

So they lied about the wedding. They lied about declining titles for Archie. We know she can fake tears. So why should anyone believe anything they say about anything?

• Heart
On FB somebody was saying how the press was racist about her. I asked for examples. I'm then given multiple examples of the press being horrible, BUT not racist. I say ok but these are not racist, do you have examples of racism. Then I'm told they talked about a black person marrying into the RF. I said yeah, BUT do you have examples of racist media coverage. I say "I know people were racist but the media weren't"
Then I'm told I cant talk on the subject as I know nothing about racism as I am white 👀
I asked her if she cornered the market on racism and that you can't just call people racist without examples. I am then blocked.

• Angry
  • Haha

Chum

Thank god it’s not just me 🤣. Think it’s been the last 12 months really... pretty much sobbing watching the lovely Bangladeshi man talking about setting up his fleet of (very basic) ambulances... We needed this. These are the people that deserve our attention. Am not watching tomorrow- this has decided me.
Yes!
The lady who just sang "I Say A Little Prayer" 😍 My husband didn't see it (out barbecuing in the garden) and I told him about it but could barely say it without voice cracking. And I don't normally cry, ever:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Coco1

Unsurvivable is being an nhs nurse in a pandemic. Not being in a fucking palace. Piss off.

• Heart

Coco1

Omg can’t believe he said Charles stopped taking his calls. He is a literal man child. Talk about airing dirty laundry. How can he ever expect to show his face here again????

• Angry
  • Sick

Chita

VIP Member
Watching the Commonwealth Service made me feel so proud. It's about unity, helping and respecting one another and our shared values and goals. It's calm and so interesting. People looked thrilled to take part and that's made me smile too. I think it sells the Queen and RF short by suggesting this is anything but a genuine celebration of the Commonwealth.

Compare this to the hysterical crap coming from Meghan and her sycophants and it just clarifies the fact that Meghan and Harry are drama seeking , self obsessed twats and talk of bringing down the Monarchy or having any sort of impact on the support millions of people have for the RF is laughable.

The Royal Family will wheel out more of these classy and quietly dignified reminders of what it actually means to be a working Royal.
Its a kind of charm offensive and it distracts beautifully from the two petulant people throwing toddler tantrums in California.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Limey

VIP Member
Would never normally watch this! The Meg/Haz effect...
Am rather liking this collaboration with Nitin Sawhney. It’s made me quite emotional to be honest- I have hated the way the toxic two have tried to cause racial division.
I'm watching too!

The music is amazing, and Charles was looking more Monarch in Waiting than ever before. Camilla is so warm and likeable.

Any idiot sugar wanting to drone on about racism should be made to sit down and watch this.

• Heart

JaneDoe1873

I would love to know what the hell Harry told Meghan she was getting into. Everyone knows when you sign-up you essentially sign yourself over for a life of extreme wealth and privilege and in return you say nothing that rocks the boat, you turn up, smile, nod, drink the tea and piss off again. I couldn’t do it, Kate was given years to fully understand what her life would be and accepted it.

There is a fine line to what the public will accept in terms of allowing the royal family to remain as they are and the Queen knows it.

• Heart

Pixillated

Burning bridges. One word at a time. If she thinks the Queen is going to be thankful that the Queen was not thrown under the bus but Catherine was, she is horribly mistaken.

• Heart
  • Haha

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Why do sugars think Megz Could be Queen one day ... she is fu#kin nowhere near the Throne are they honestly that stupid

• Haha