Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't feel comfortable questioning her claims of feeling suicidal just because I know people who seemed outwardly perfectly fine and then committed suicide, but SURELY she would have had a wealth of resources at her disposal, even if not hospitalisation. Her husband and her brother-in-law both do major work in the mental health sector and, from a purely selfish perspective, it would be terrible PR for the royal family for a member to commit suicide - especially someone who married into the family and received negative press - so I'm sure they would have got her any and all help she needed even if they didn't like her very much.

Reactions: 22
Whyyyy does she always have her hand on her stomach? It's so contrived - ugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ve always thought that Haz and Megs were the victims of folie a deux. The madness of two

I’m convinced that they’re both barking mad....

7DF99729-95BF-45C1-85CA-260A7EE9C125.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you truly/honestly imagine William or Charles having a conversation with their brother/son about their grandchild or nephew being too black? Honestly? If that was my brother or Dad I would NEVER speak to them again. EVER! If they said that to Harry he would have gone absolutely crazy and never spoken to them again. No-one in their right mind would.

Reactions: 21
Love the little bit of shade from the person writing the BBC News live feed.

"A horrible picture is being drawn – of Meghan torn apart by the coverage of her, having suicidal thoughts - and of the palace having learnt nothing in the 40 years since Diana.

Again, worth noting that this is only one side of the story."

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She must be amazing in bed... he’s literally the definition of pussy whipped

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Has she said much about the media? The one story she’s seemed to mention about Kate and the tears is true! At least partially

Reactions: 3
She wanted to commit suicide after seeing a picture of the Albert Hall, presumably hinting that the thought of public events were triggering such severe anxie - yet recovered enough to "pitch" for Voicework with Disney at the Lion King premiere?

I. Smell. Shite....
I can't wait until the time line of all this is dissected against what was put out there at the time, I'm guessing some things won't add up!

Reactions: 8
I'm sitting with a week old severe self harm injury due to trauma and stress.
She can go duck HERSELF. Respectfully.
Yes like you need you car keys snd passport to turn up at a Hospital to say you sick. It’s all bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They left because they had asked for help, but didn’t get it!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else keep getting basketball interruptions in the livestream?! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think I’m particularly naive but I am just shell shocked at this..

Any chance in about half an hour Ant and Dec are gonna pop out from underneath M&H moulded face masks....???!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't wait until the time line of all this is dissected against what was put out there at the time, I'm guessing some things won't add up!
Yes it’s going to take quite a lot of picking apart but there is a lot of inconsistencies I feel.

Reactions: 14
They moved to Canada because they wanted to be working royals, but Canada wouldn't pay for their security.

I'm from Canada, we don't want to pay for your damned security you wench!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.