Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For bants I hope Opera asks to feel the baby and then the realisation of it being a moon bump appearing on Opera’s face 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't find anyone on twitter is is calling meghan out, it's everyone lapping up her bullshit and wanting to end the Queen

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Who else thinks the friend of Diana she’s talking about is Elton.

Does anyone think he will defend this ? He’s probs afraid of losing his knight hood lol

Reactions: 10
I was hoping when I said a few days that she is going to the RF dirty, that I was wrong but it’s looking like she is going in hard, cause she thinks that “never complain, never explain” means they won’t defend themselves but they will.

Reactions: 11
Gender reveal, it’s a girl. It’ll be a baby Diana. I put bets down rn.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why would she have gone to HR, the people who she said herself don’t protect her, to ask them for help because she doesn’t want to live anymore. Is that who Harry would go to if he needed help? HR?

Reactions: 12
I know the twitter gobshites (twice in one night I've used that word) like to shout loud, but I'm my experice when it comes to actions that's where it stops. It's like I'll type this out in the few characters I have, but I also have a hair appointment so I'll make it quick. They only care up until a point, but it's really all me myself and I they ultimately care about

Reactions: 15
Not sure how she can blame the Royal family for her losing her dad? She did that all by herself, think even he’d say that!

Reactions: 33
The new baby is a girl.
no more children. Due in summertime.

Oprah to Harry, “Did you blindside the Queen?”

She wanted to commit suicide after seeing a picture of the Albert Hall, presumably hinting that the thought of public events were triggering such severe anxie - yet recovered enough to "pitch" for Voicework with Disney at the Lion King premiere?

I. Smell. Shite....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Baby is a girl, if the blinds are to be believed, MM has carried Archie and this one (as well as the baby they lost) they selected a female embryo

Oh and Meghan never intended to tell Oprah any of these shocking revelations!
No course you didn’t!

Baby Diana then.

Reactions: 17
Omg of course security was removed. We don’t want to pay for your job working arses. Duck off

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.