Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just ventured over to Twitter, they are getting A LOT of support. The Royal family are getting annihilated.
I'm concerned for Kate now. The backlash against her is going to be huge. What an awful thing to do to someone that cannot refute the allegations and tell her own version. Kate, and her children, could be in real danger of being targeted by some delusional head case sparked by getting revenge. MM (I can't type her name, I'm so furious 🤬) is the worst example of making herself look better by making others look bad. Pure deflection and unforgivable. Unfortunately Twatter just has more ammunition now 😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
O - You've said some very shocking things today How do you feel about the Palace reaction
M - I'm not going to live my life in fear. So much is said in an understanding of truth. I don't know how they could expect that we can still be silent if the firm is playing a role in perpetuating falsehoods about us. I've lost ... there's a lot that's been lost already. I've lost my father, I've lost my baby, I nearly lost my name. My hope is that people know there is another side, and life is worth living.

Harry coming up after the break. More ads...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
By looking at twitter tonight to me it seems that the only racism is coming from deranged black Americans who are hurling abuse at the real victims of this mess and that is what is wrong with todays world and exactly why the royal family allowed her to get away with everything shes gotten away with as they feared what was was unfolding now and if a stoned 19 year old with little life experience can see it surely the rest of the world can 😂
I've seen death threats being thrown at the royal family too!! 😖😖

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe this creature. The lies are oozing from her and sadly people are going to read this interview and watch it and BELIEVE her.

Reactions: 19
In July Prince William and "Just Harry" are supposed to be unveiling a memorial to Diana. I cannot see that happening now.

Reactions: 30
Any brits falling for this ? Or are they all royally pissed off.

By looking at twitter tonight to me it seems that the only racism is coming from deranged black Americans who are hurling abuse at the real victims of this mess and that is what is wrong with todays world and exactly why the royal family allowed her to get away with everything shes gotten away with as they feared what was was unfolding now and if a stoned 19 year old with little life experience can see it surely the rest of the world can 😂

Reactions: 11
Catching up so sorry if repeating.

This is horrific. She will not be satisfied until she paints every single person as an evil antagonist. From the beginning, her narrative is that she willfully avoided knowledge about anything that would give her an accurate picture of her new reality. She was friends with Eugenie prior to meeting Harry...but knew nothing about him or the royal family or what life in the royal family was like. Harry also seemed to believe that it was better at every turn for her to go in completely blind to every situation. He comes across as a complete idiot.

Her child’s race was unprecedented. The public’s reaction to his race was unprecedented. I think there are a lot of versions of the story that family members wanted to talk about what that might be like that make total sense. She is purposefully vague in the moments that it serves her and extremely specific in the moments that it lambasts another person.

This is just making me so sad. There is no way for anyone in the royal family to defend themselves with the same freedom that she now has, and she has essentially slandered each and every one of them and knows that they will not respond in kind. It is hard to see a way that this will not permanently tarnish the institution. Can someone please convince me otherwise?

That said, if there is any truth at all to what she is saying about suicide, I am very sorry about that. I have been there and would not wish that feeling on anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have so much to say. Particularly security. If you wanted Archie to have security. Why didn’t you pay for it? British tax payers shouldn’t have to pay for every single person born into the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why would Americans care if we have a monarchy or not? Doesn’t affect them.

Harryhas just cemented himself in my view as being essentially developmentally subnormal. If he’s happy for her to do this to his family, he’s an utter piece of tit. If he comes over for the statue unveiling, he’s an even bigger idiot than I thought.

Reactions: 32
Be interested to know if Harry knows what she said when he wasn’t there before it’s come out or if she and those around them manipulated him to let her have her moment

Reactions: 15
Off topic but I’ve noticed this before when watching American shows but their Ads about pharmacy drugs!! Mental.... the side effects are always such a long list!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those bleeping crocodile tears when she said she didn’t want to live anymore. Pull the bleeping other one, love. narcs like you don’t go out looking weak! No wonder the ‘child’s’ first word was crocodile...he had seen his fecking spineless actress sympathy grabbing twit of a mother pouring croc tears out daily. Boy, am I angry!

Reactions: 23
In July Prince William and "Just Harry" are supposed to be unveiling a memorial to Diana. I cannot see that happening now.
without intention of sounding awful, there very well may be a state funeral before then...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Also the number of adverts in America is insane. And the number of adverts for prescription medication is worrisome.

Reactions: 14
Suicide threats are a classic tactic for controlling a relationship. Narc 101. She would have been offered all possible help, support and treatment, just as other RF members have had. Including Harry, if she was suffering severe depression and suicidal thoughts. But by her own account there was no treatment therefore NO EVIDENCE THIS HAPPENED.

Harry is back looking nervous in his shabby suit

Gender reveal. Its a girl.

On television. You pathetic people...

H We have our family. Two is it. We are done. M Baby due in the summertime. We have been in California since March. (clips of Canada and voiceover about the move. Voiceover about security being cut off. Tyler Perry house, Tyler provided security. They brought their own home. Founded Archewell.

O So you stayed at Tyler Perrys
M We stayed at his house and he offered security
H I was told in Canada that security would be removed. We realised that we had no security, everyone knew where we were
O Why did that happen
H Due to a change in status, but due to our change of status as we weren't be official working royal family members, we weren't entitled
M We actually haven't talked about stepping back yet,
(Voiceover about Megxit, clips, statement from TQ)
O - Over a year ago you announced you were stepping back. The media reported you had blindsided TQ. What was the tipping point
H - It was desperate. I went to all the places I could and asked for help and couldn't get it.
M - We are stepping back from senior roles but wanted to earn a living and support the queen like so many other RF members.
H We wanted to take a step back from this constant barrage (of the press) I was afraid of history repeating itself, social media was intense, but we received no help at all.
H - I knew that us as a couple would be a thing. I didn't think Meghan being mixed-race would be a thing. I could see how far it was going to go and how far they were going to take it. We are talking about the UK press here. I've got my own relationship with the media. I asked for calm from the UK tabloids, once as a boyfriend, once as a husband, once as a father.
O - so why did you leave
H - Lack of support from the firm, and the UK press. I never blindsided by grandmother, I have too much respect for her.
O - where did that story come from?
H - From within the Firm. When we were in Canada I had two conversations with my father and three with the Queen. Before my father stopped taking my calls....
O - Why did your father stop taking your calls
H - Because I took matters into my own hands...

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.