Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like to think of this thread as a twitter counterpart. #TeamQueen #TeamKate

Has she really been with him for 4 years? I thought it was 3!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel really bad for Charles god knows how he is feeling knowing his son is being a complete bleep

Reactions: 20
This bullshit about her wanting to kill herself and Harry protecting her--- He is SO much more whupped than I imagined. She is manipulating him HARD.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe Harry is letting her get away this at all .
On of Diana’s best friend lemmme guess Elton 😒

Once Elton confirms it I’ll believe it.

Reactions: 24
I don’t understand why she’s saying you can’t do normal things, but also wants security... like which is it you want, Meghan? If you want a normal life and doing normal things means having no security around you??

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm sitting with a week old severe self harm injury due to trauma and stress.
She can go duck HERSELF. Respectfully.
I bet she did. Narc croc tears and Harry being thick as tit fell for it.

Harry and Will have also been open about getting help for their mental health in the past, so why would she be denied?! She seriously thinks she’s bleeping Diana 2.0.
Yep, I gotcha. I’ve been there too and it is horrific. This witch is something else. I am so sorry you are having to listen to someone who is ACTING when YOU are living the real thing every day. The bleeping selfish witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Harry you a finished in this country , hope they get sued to duck for this

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How many times do we reckon she watched the Diana interview on panorama before this? I say watched, I mean studied.
Well she never knew Diana had done an interview until recently... her mother only asked her a few weeks ago if Diana ever did one 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Out of curiosity...howcome it is Meghan throwing Kate under the bus by saying the stories in the media were reversed, but wasn’t Kate throwing Meghan under the bus by not issuing a correction? Genuinely interested in people’s opinions on this

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she’s saying you can’t do normal things, but also wants security... like which is it you want, Meghan? If you want a normal life and doing normal things means having no security around you??
The girl is beyond contrary!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's a lousy actress. I'm trying to catch the main points for the thread so can't get into body language but it's not authentic. Will it fool some of the people? Yes probably.

Next series of the Crown ladies and gentleman. You are watching the script right before your eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
timeline is all v weird why did she feel suicidal within such a short period of time before the kid was even born so before these made up issues? The FLOTUS recently told some kids she doesn’t have a phone now as it was taken off her it’s not unusual for her not to have her passport etc
Not to mention pregnancy hormones can make you overreact to the tiniest tit. But no, she was being treated badly 🙄

Half in, half out. This is how she splits right down the middle

Reactions: 9
Managed to sneak yourself in to hospital to have your baby though didn’t you love? Disgusting liar, but the mental health card is beyond low, it’s unforgivable.
Archies first word was crocodile, maybe for her tears.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
By looking at twitter tonight to me it seems that the only racism is coming from deranged black Americans who are hurling abuse at the real victims of this mess and that is what is wrong with todays world and exactly why the royal family allowed her to get away with everything shes gotten away with as they feared what was was unfolding now and if a stoned 19 year old with little life experience can see it surely the rest of the world can 😂

Reactions: 25
Wonder if she’s also going to claim she had an eating disorder, because she seems to think she’s Diana 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Yep, I gotcha. I’ve been there too and it is horrific. This witch is something else. I am so sorry you are having to listen to someone who is ACTING when YOU are living the real thing every day. The bleeping selfish witch!
And you ❤ I genuinely can't believe this woman is willing to say all this to spin a narrative to garner sympathy. God forbid any ACTUAL hardship comes her way.

Reactions: 17
All the Americans on twitter banging on about ending the monarchy need to shut the duck up!! Like gurl if meghan weren't there you wouldn't give a tit about the royal family. Also I have a feeling that this is for the monarchy meghan has single handedly ruined it!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.