Harry and Meghan #66 The Harkles show so much hate. Don’t worry we support you Kate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Eugenie will be friends either her after this.

August hasn’t got a title neither have Zara’s kids or peters kids , I don’t see them kicking up a stink about that though, so she’s clearly fucked her self over that one.

Reactions: 44
There was a breaking point.
“I couldn’t see a solution...
I’m ashamed that I didn’t want to be alive anymore and H cradled me and I went to the institution and asked for help. They said I couldn’t because it would look bad”.
she went to Human Resources.
So she dramatized victim playing to a whole another level. SECRET to seducing hazzo :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Isn't William a patron of like 10 mental health charities? I've seen him talk about struggles with Peter Crouch or someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Yel

I just ventured over to Twitter, they are getting A LOT of support. The Royal family are getting annihilated.
It's about the long game though, most people are idiots and fall for emotive rubbish.

Reactions: 20
So were you thinking of harming yourself?

M - Yes this was very clear and very scary. I didn't know who to turn to. I reached out to one of my husband's Moms best friends. Dianas best friend. I was asking to check myself into a hospital but you couldn't just go. My passport, keys, driving license were turned over to the BP, Iwas trapped.
O - You were on the verge of suicide
M - That would be the truth. We had to go to an official event at the Royal Albert Hall (pregnant in blue sequinned gown) and I looked happy but I saw the truth of that moment. I had just had a conversation with Harry that morning where I said I didn't want to be alive any more. I had to go to that event. Harry said I don't think you should go, but I said I thought I couldn't be left on my own. You can see how tightly he is gripping my hand, and I was weeping every time the lights went down, but we had to smile when the lights went on. (Megz is squeezing out a tear here)
O - You know Harry and I are working on this mental health series for Apple, no one should have to go through that

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She didn't want to be alive any more? OMG go duck yourself with a cactus, Megz. Over half a million people in our country who desperately wanted to survive covid and you dare to go on TV with your millions and say BS like this!
yep. Come work on the front line for day Meg babez...I don’t think I’ve ever know anyone so fecking thick. Just wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m new here... but do people think maybe she’s hinting at Philip? He’s been known to make an eye raising remark so I think she’d think people would think he’d say something like that. it’s completely bs.
also, I’m a mixed race woman from Australia but currently live in the UK and I will say right now she’s spewing bullshit... I’ve never had any kind of discrimination in this country compared to my own.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I called it a few threads back that she would claim she felt suicidal. Bollocks.

As for the archie’s skin colour comment. IF I had to name anyone most like to say it, it would be PP. but I don’t think it would necessarily be said in the way it’s been portrayed now.

Reactions: 25
Well, I expected it to be v boring, its most definitely not that going by these comments, and to think there is still 1 hr to go 😳

Reactions: 7
Well, I expected it to be v boring, its most definitely not that going by these comments, and to think there is still 1 hr to go 😳
Yes me too! I expected to be switching off half way through... 🤯

Reactions: 7

M - Yes this was very clear and very scary. I didn't know who to turn to. I reached out to one of my husband's Moms best friends. Dianas best friend. I was asking to check myself into a hospital but you couldn't just go. My passport, keys, driving license were turned over to the BP, Iwas trapped.
M - That would be the truth. We had to go to an official event at the Royal Albert Hall (pregnant in blue sequinned gown) and I looked happy but I saw the truth of that moment. I had just had a conversation with Harry that morning where I said I didn't want to be alive any more.
I'm sitting with a week old severe self harm injury due to trauma and stress.
She can go duck HERSELF. Respectfully.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
All the things she's saying you can't just do eg going into hospital doesn't mean you can't at all! It's just done in different ways, for protection from things like the media and security, because you're not a normal person anymore! I mean, I could be wrong there but just my take 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16

M - That would be the truth. We had to go to an official event at the Royal Albert Hall (pregnant in blue sequinned gown) and I looked happy but I saw the truth of that moment. I had just had a conversation with Harry that morning where I said I didn't want to be alive any more. I had to go to that event. Harry said I don't think you should go, but I said I thought I couldn't be left on my own. You can see how tightly he is gripping my hand, and I was weeping every time the lights went down, but we had to smile when the lights went on. (Megz is squeezing out a tear here)
I bet she did. Narc croc tears and Harry being thick as tit fell for it.

Harry and Will have also been open about getting help for their mental health in the past, so why would she be denied?! She seriously thinks she’s bleeping Diana 2.0.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I bet she did. Narc croc tears and Harry being thick as tit fell for it.

Harry and Will have also been open about getting help for their mental health in the past, so why would she be denied?! She seriously thinks she’s bleeping Diana 2.0.
That’s definitely the aim, the self harm, suicidal thoughts etc... you are NOT Diana!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How many times do we reckon she watched the Diana interview on panorama before this? I say watched, I mean studied.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
timeline is all v weird why did she feel suicidal within such a short period of time before the kid was even born so before these made up issues? The FLOTUS recently told some kids she doesn’t have a phone now as it was taken off her it’s not unusual for her not to have her passport etc

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.