Harry and Meghan #65 They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all helps her victimhood. She's half white but we never hear that bit. Her dad had a good job... think she never experienced 'white privilege' in some way? Bollocks. Her white privilege would not help her cause so instead of using her 'place in the world' to show she's NOT a victim, show that she's a strong, positive badass, she wallows in the self pity, basks in the sympathy and wears that 'poor me' label with pride.
The only 'poor' thing about M is her judgement. She is also deprived, but only of morals and even basic human decency...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Selling information against the monarchy... at which point is this treated as treason or sedition?
I'd like to see them charged with that but i think that the treason law was scrapped or amended a while ago.
Cheer yourself up by looking at my post #883. Is this woman really going to get away with it? 😜

Reactions: 18
I find that comment very offensive. Only racists like the royals? I hate the way people think if you don't like Meghan. You are a racist.
I don't like Harry either.
Imho I think she worded it badly. Her mother in law is a racist. Her mother in law is a royalist too. I don’t *think* she meant there is a correlation between the two.
I hope not anyway because I’d say I’m a royalist.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone know if here in the UK we can watch the Oprah debacle at 1am? Will it be streamed?

Reactions: 11
I took this on holiday in Bamburgh in 2012 - such an amazing year with the Olympics etc. Now look. What a bleeping mess 😔
Screenshot_20210307_141938.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Comment in the Daily Express today wondered if Hazznoballs has secretly done a DNA test and the result partly explains his bitterness. I think he's bitter about the conduct of his mother too, but covers it by blaming the press so that he can blame them for his own dismal performance. Hazzno has been totally emasculated and knows it, and he knows that the world knows it as well. He can "man-spread" his legs all he wants in zoom chats but he's as convincing as a squashed frog with "man-spread" legs 😂 in the road.
I did think this myself. The press have dragged Hewit out of the woodwork this week. Harry looks like the Windsor men.
That would be something if that was revealed on Oprah. That's more Jerry Springer though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Latest Murky Meg - she is staying up to watch the Orca interview and hopes to get a video out about it tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oprah has more lawyers than the entire BRF and will have gone through this interview with a fine toothed comb. The fact she has had more dealings with Weinstein than nearly anyone in hollywood and hasnt been called out on it demonstrates that she has the legal eagles keep her and every turd she touches afloat. How she managed to dodge the girls' school shitshow beggars belief
CBS will also have been careful. I'm expecting we are going to hear plenty about how she felt, and not many specifics about what people actually said or did.

Where? When?

Last I heard it eas just a rumour.
Agree. The blind item just said that Netflix was disappointed in some early footage, which was heading for vanity project territory.

ETA Remember Harry namechecking Netflix and the Crown on his James Corden video? He's obviously still planning projects with them.

And Wallis Simpson I believe was quite nastily abused by her "carer" towards the end of her life - certainly financially (nicking the good bits of stuff) but also I think emotionally at the very least. I feel a bit sorry for Wallis, I dont think she actually wanted to marry Edward but once he'd abdicated she didnt have much choice.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I don't think the marriage will last long and Smeg will go on to marry some new and less illustrious mark (or two) afterwards.

Edward and Wallis ended up in France in the 50s/60s with two other infamous exiles as close neighbours - Oswald and Diana Moseley. Apparently they got on famously socially and politically! That's what cracks me up about the obvious stylistic Wallis comparison Smeg is trying in this new interview. It's a comparison she wants to be careful with. I doubt she even knows about Wallis and Eddie's flirtation with fascism and their in person buttkissing of Hitler (in 1937, when explicitly instructed not to travel there by the government). I am guessing as usual Smeg knows duck all about British history or really about Wallis and Eddie beyond some syrupy love story such promoted by that godawful film Madonna made about them a few years ago.

You know, I always thought Wallis died soon after Edward when in fact she died in 1986 as a weird, almost irrelevant artefact of another age's scandal. Apparent she lost all power of speech by 1980. I don't even remember hearing about her death at the time. 1986 was so chock full of other more pressing events - the Chernobyl and the Space Shuttle disasters to name but two. I imagine Meghan will be a small footnote in the back pages when it's her time, of even less relevance.
Wallis had no children to occupy her or look after her in later life. Smegma will have. If/when they divorce.. She'll obviously opt to stay in the US. Will she keep the children with her? Will there be a massive custody battle? BP could pull all the stops to ensure Royal blood returns to the UK. Anything could happen!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I cannot see how Harry can ever come back to the UK and do a public appearance after this. I also can't see how he can repair his relationship with his family. Remember how furious Philip, Kate and William were about Megxit. This is the equivalent of a nuclear bomb going off. All Harry has now (having lost loads of friends too) is Meghan, his kids and victimhood. When Meghan ditches him for someone with money, he needn't bother traipsing back to the UK, even if he begs forgiveness. We used to have a Prince Harry. We don't now.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I find that comment very offensive. Only racists like the royals? I hate the way people think if you don't like Meghan. You are a racist.
I don't like Harry either.
You've misconstrued what I meant. A) she's a racist and b) she's a Royalist and therefore will not take any criticism of them.Two seperate things, I didn't mean if you are a royalist, you are racist. I could have worded it better tbf.

Last edited:
  • Heart
My personal theory right now, after all these bullying allegations, is that they were ‘sacked’ at the time and have been allowed by the RF to spin it as them leaving under their own steam all this time.

I also believe that much of their discontent was down to being given Frogmore Cottage instead of larger KP apartments or a proper Estate. Even I couldn’t get too excited about it. It looks like a rambling series of separate houses - which it essentially is.
Prince Harry was offered by chuck some ginormous pile in Gloucestershire or something like that but megs allegedly told him to turn it down as it was to isolated and far from London

Reactions: 21
Easiest way to check unconscious bias is to check if someone Caucasian, male behaving same way eg Harry, and yes, don't like it! In some ways it's worse as he knows the score, it's his family, and it's his grandparent in hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t think they should/will take their titles! As much as I hate the whole “what about Andrew” spiel.. I have to admit it wouldn’t look great if H and M had theirs removed and Andrew doesn’t, I think that is the only thing that would make the RF look bad.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.