Harry and Meghan #65 They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I read here that if they have the Dukedom title taken from them Harry would revert back to Prince ( can’t take it from him he’s a born royal) and she would be Princess Harry/Henry.

Correct me if I’ve got that wrong but who wants her having the Princess title.
Parliament could bring in new legislation to get rid!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sure I read here that if they have the Dukedom title taken from them Harry would revert back to Prince ( can’t take it from him he’s a born royal) and she would be Princess Harry/Henry.

She doesn't have that title in their circumstances. Kate is not Princess Kate and she is far above this mental cockroach of a creature.

I love all of your hamster pics! Cuteness overload! 🥰🐹
Keep up the good work - I'll be staring into the ivy very carefully and looking for bitten cables - particularly the one attached to Smegma's microphone ;)

She would be like Lady Colin Campbell and Princess Michael - but Meghan wants it all in her own name, and I don’t think she would stick to the correct form, she would be self styled as Princess Meghan however incorrect it was.
She can't.

Reactions: 13
I’ve been searching on here for the recent pic of Archie to show my daughter. Has it been deleted?

Reactions: 5
I'm not certain, as this is not my area of expertise, but I think the Duke/Duchess and similar titles can be removed by the Queen and probably Meghan's HRH. But because Harry was born into the RF, I think his HRH and Prince titles can only be removed with an Act of Parliament. I think the law regarding succession may need a revision to an Act of Parliament too, to remove foreign born individuals who otherwise satisfy the requirements to be the Queen or King in the UK, i.e. the new baby. But as they're relatively far down the succession list, I doubt it's worth the energy and Parliamentary time.

Personally, I feel very strongly, that Harry and Meghan should renounce the titles provided to them by the evil white Queen and the laws of her even more evil land. Not doing so impacts on their integrity, however, the damage will be limited given that they have shown themselves to be void of any integrity whatsoever. I don't see how you can wail and moan about the bad Queen and the UK, yet cling onto titles and be taken even remotely seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree with you. If they remove Harry and Meghan's titles then selfish Andrew should fall on his sword and voluntarily renounce his too. If he doesn't do this he is leaving his mother open for attack.

Andrew won't want to do this because he might think that it would look like an admission of guilt.
He is a shameful coward and really should stop hiding. Talk to the FBI and do something decent for your mother you piece of tit!
I think taking them out of the line of succession would be more impactful/healthy. A proper cull. That would bump up better, more loyal members or the RF (zara) and help spread the patronage and events workload too. Leave the Puke and Douchesse titles to smother the princeling prefix but what a statement would that be if they were no longer in line for the throne. They have shown nonstop contempt for the throne so clearly they should be volunteering to leave, no?

Reactions: 22

That is true. An Act of Parliament is required to remove his HRH. The problem increases if/when Charles becomes King. Archie and the new baby become HRHs at that point, due to their relationship with the King. I felt from the start that H & Ms 'stand' against Archie having titles meant nothing as he'll get them anyway, unless Charles never becomes King.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
There is a video at a golfing event (I've seen it myself) where Megz was some kind of celebrity caddy or something, where one of the women organising the event mentions that Megz had a child. I've not put any particular store by it, because she might quite simply have been wrong or thinking of someone else. Some of the earlier stuff shared on Tumblr is turning out to be fairly accurate. Agree that in recent years Skippy's theories about secret agent Harry are in the fan-fic territory. But then again, the theories about kind, generous caring St Megz posted on some well known sites are straight PR fan-fic as well.
I've seen that video, it was such a matter-of-fact comment, still puzzling me now. Somebody asked Sam recently on Twitter if she had a child before, and she replied with just a word "Rumor", and then was asked "But she was pregnant before?" (No reply last time I've checked).

Reactions: 7
CBS will also have been careful. I'm expecting we are going to hear plenty about how she felt, and not many specifics about what people actually said or did.

Agree. The blind item just said that Netflix was disappointed in some early footage, which was heading for vanity project territory.

ETA Remember Harry namechecking Netflix and the Crown on his James Corden video? He's obviously still planning projects with them.
The difference is that the RF can produce proof of the bullying incidents and how they indulged and supported her and Hazzno from day one. She on the other hand can produce nothing that will even in the smallest way justify the damage and degredation she has caused to race relations, social media and our Royal Family. She has no case and the RF have no case to answer, and this will be clear as daylight after their orgy of self-pity tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I find that comment very offensive. Only racists like the royals? I hate the way people think if you don't like Meghan. You are a racist.
I don't like Harry either.
If you read the post it says she a racist and a royalist not that only racist like the royals
I like the royals I am not racist but I can’t stand Meghan
Couldn’t careless what colour , religion
Sexual preference or race she is
I just don’t like her

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.