Harry and Meghan #65 They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CBS will also have been careful. I'm expecting we are going to hear plenty about how she felt, and not many specifics about what people actually said or did.
With MM it's all about emotions and how she feels. and emotional reactions, and that's how the interview is shaping up - to stir up emotions
I thought it was Spotify, but like you say, a rumour. Someone on one of the videos said it. Sue Smith?
Damja Zone says Netflix dropped them...

Reactions: 15
Something that has been intriguing me for a while is why Harry never left the RF all those years ago? The media constantly told us he was unhappy in the RF,so why not leave back then? Did he need to marry to leave?

I reckon this Oprah interview will be a total damp squib and barely anything revealing. Oprah wanted an interview before the wedding, so most of it will probably be took up with before she met Harry, her family and how she met Harry. I'd put a bet on that very little will be said about the RF themselves.

Reactions: 29
Does anyone know if here in the UK we can watch the Oprah debacle at 1am? Will it be streamed?
Yeah that's why ITV have paid 1/2 a million - if you have some expensive tv deals you probably could - like american friends...

Reactions: 4
I’m sure I read here that if they have the Dukedom title taken from them Harry would revert back to Prince ( can’t take it from him he’s a born royal) and she would be Princess Harry/Henry.

Correct me if I’ve got that wrong but who wants her having the Princess title.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
p.
Prince Harry was offered by chuck some ginormous pile in Gloucestershire or something like that but megs allegedly told him to turn it down as it was to isolated and far from London
she wanted Windsor castle - I saw reported somewhere that she wanted to live there and was gently informed that Windsor was the Queens residence - not just Buckingham palace which I think Meg had assumed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sure I read here that if they have the Dukedom title taken from them Harry would revert back to Prince ( can’t take it from him he’s a born royal) and she would be Princess Harry/Henry.

She would be like Lady Colin Campbell and Princess Michael - but Meghan wants it all in her own name, and I don’t think she would stick to the correct form, she would be self styled as Princess Meghan however incorrect it was.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t think they should/will take their titles! As much as I hate the whole “what about Andrew” spiel.. I have to admit it wouldn’t look great if H and M had theirs removed and Andrew doesn’t, I think that is the only thing that would make the RF look bad.
Andrew isn't repeatedly going on the record/video moaning about being a victim of the nast racist RF

I don’t think they should/will take their titles! As much as I hate the whole “what about Andrew” spiel.. I have to admit it wouldn’t look great if H and M had theirs removed and Andrew doesn’t, I think that is the only thing that would make the RF look bad.
I agree with you. If they remove Harry and Meghan's titles then selfish Andrew should fall on his sword and voluntarily renounce his too. If he doesn't do this he is leaving his mother open for attack.

Andrew won't want to do this because he might think that it would look like an admission of guilt.
He is a shameful coward and really should stop hiding. Talk to the FBI and do something decent for your mother you piece of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is Harry genuinely thick, thinking with his dick, a victim of domestic abuse or just bleeping pussywhipped?!

It's terribly sad to see. I absolutely loved Harry over the years. He's had his gaffes (he is King Phil's blood after all!), but he was funny, full of devilment, looked like good fun and his relationship with his brother was close knit.

That's all gone. Is he genuinely so full of revenge? Hatred? Was he a ticking time bomb all this time? I can see how he'd hate the paps for how the treated his mother (although she was well able to use them to her advantage)... But don't you think he'd wish to protect Shmeg from the paps by just slinking off into the Californian sunset, not signing with Netflix, Spotify, an interview with cunty-flaps herself O-prat and basically whinging to anyone that will listen for the last 12 months, knowing full well it will generate more interest, more headlines, more intrusion and even more lack of privacy that they appear to both crave? bleeping stupid, conniving pair of pricks.

She's the eternal victim. A bleep if you will. Race has nothing to do with any of this. She's played him from the get go. He'll soon be another victim lying in her wake.

She's like a hostile, parasitic alien. Hops from planet to planet, raping them of their natural resources, sucking them dry, and moving onto the next one.

bleeping shithouse.

#TeamQueen #TeamLiz #MegCanGoAndShite

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Perhaps he could use ~ you know, Prince's old monika!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The grey suits aren't The Firm though. They might be The Establishment, but The Firm is the family.

Do we think 3.35 is real or fake?

Apparently inheritance isn't included in California divorce negotiations.
She manages all the finances. Once it goes into a jojnt account and/or assets, the finances are fungible and jointly owned.

Reactions: 6
Simple - if any when anything is proved against Andrew, take his too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Camilla Long in The Sunday Times today (describing the set up of the Harkles in Oprah interview): " His scuffed, grey-on-black shoe/sock combo, her Fulham-sexy, possibly nylon dressing gown, throbbing with sub-Beyoncéan fertility energy"
I'm howling! 😂 😂 😂
Has anybody got access to it and can copy/paste here? Please 😊

• Heart
this will be quite a sight!

the bullying complaints remind me of this letter that the was sent to the residents in Windsor - asking them not to speak to h and m or not to approach them when they met them at walks or something?
it was then claimed that the "staff" had sent this letter without instruction or knowledge from h and m, but I somewhat doubt that, especially now...
Omg wasnt expecting that! Despite the warning! Lol
😱😱
Wonder what her response to that picture will be
That’s not my Minge it’s been photoshopped err I mean my face has been photoshopped
😂

• Haha
Wonder who the 43 are on the poll that think M is a victim??
I lowkey think she is a victim of Soho. I do not think random maffia set her up to the job, but I am sure Soho makes her happy while takes the cash behind her.

Reactions: 3
Is Harry genuinely thick, thinking with his dick, a victim of domestic abuse or just bleeping pussywhipped?!

It's terribly sad to see. I absolutely loved Harry over the years. He's had his gaffes (he is King Phil's blood after all!), but he was funny, full of devilment, looked like good fun and his relationship with his brother was close knit.

That's all gone. Is he genuinely so full of revenge? Hatred? Was he a ticking time bomb all this time? I can see how he'd hate the paps for how the treated his mother (although she was well able to use them to her advantage)... But don't you think he'd wish to protect Shmeg from the paps by just slinking off into the Californian sunset, not signing with Netflix, Spotify, an interview with cunty-flaps herself O-prat and basically whinging to anyone that will listen for the last 12 months, knowing full well it will generate more interest, more headlines, more intrusion and even more lack of privacy that they appear to both crave? bleeping stupid, conniving pair of pricks.

She's the eternal victim. A bleep if you will. Race has nothing to do with any of this. She's played him from the get go. He'll soon be another victim lying in her wake.

She's like a hostile, parasitic alien. Hops from planet to planet, raping them of their natural resources, sucking them dry, and moving onto the next one.

bleeping shithouse.

#TeamQueen #TeamLiz #MegCanGoAndShite
You should see her suck the brains out of a tiger prawn head ;) 🍤

Wonder who the 43 are on the poll that think M is a victim??
Mischief-makers from other threads I would think...

• Sick
  • Heart

That is correct. She is already Princess Henry/Harry and shall remain so as long as they are married.
Only the Dukes etc titles are gifted to Harry. Prince is his birthright.

However, I believe there can be an act of Parliament to remove him from the line of succession.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.