Harry and Meghan #65 They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you are wrong on the divorce settlement. Harry has little income now that he's left the RF. Doesn't matter that his family is rich, he himself is not and he will not gave earnt anything in the last 12 months due to his visa status (whatever that maybe). She will be like a very noisy Fergie but with no respect because she feels hard done by. I suspect that there maybe an agreement to pay school bills (and the Bill's probably sent direct to the palace so not MM cream off), provide a suitable home in the children's name (that she will have to pay the running costs of) and money for the kids.

She herself will get very little.
Well they aren't paid salaries anyway. They get expenses obviously and all their clothing, travel and living expenses are paid. Harry has inherited money and bit of jewellry. He also gets a pension from his very limited time in the army which is completely above what it should be compared to soldiers who have retired simply because his rank was upped. He doesn't have any property. No doubt his trust pays an income but this would surely be what was used to secure their current 16 bathroom pit.

Reactions: 12
I've made a screenshot from the fame vixen video
Screenshot_20210307-140437_Samsung Internet.jpg
Ermmmm... well it certainly looks like her 😳

Anyway the Skippy blog on Tumblr is full of nonsense and doesn't have any credibility.

I've seen the video of the woman at the golfing event who says that she had a child before but I don't think that this should be given any credibility either. Samantha has said its it's not true and in all likelihood the woman being interviewed got it wrong.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I really wanna see Pippa Middleton and Meghan have a fight, Pippa will slaughter Meghan 🤣... no one messes with Kate especially when her sister is about🤣.

Palace sources have been quoted in the Sunday Times as saying that if H&M attack anyone specifically they will go after them (H&M). To attack an institution is one thing, but to attack an individual is another. I’m sure the army of lawyers have been lined up and ready to take action the moment H or M cross that line.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No, Merkin, you are just having a moment. Have had this myself- this too shall pass! There is something so soul destroying about knowing so many people can’t see there is another side to this. But honestly- where can one Oprah interview go, really??
Maybe watch that Valentine L interview on repeat- I really found his decent journalism and sense of proportion soothing.
Watch it, don’t watch it, do what’s right for you. But have a hug and know that this couple is not happy. You only have to look at her unbelievably changed face to know she is not happy about who she is, deep down.
Selling information against the monarchy... at which point is this treated as treason or sedition?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Harry and Meghan are just as liable for defamation as papers are about them.

for anyone who cannot bring themselves to get it or understand - this is a couple whose motto and credentials are enshrined in compassion and female empowerment. What they are doing is stoking hatred, division, racial tension....and consistently bullying women, and attacking respected powerful females....and one of the most powerful examples of matriarchy in history - one of the few queens in the world, who underwent her own tribulations, including whether or not she could have a husband incase he overshadowed her- concerns about her vows including obey.

that's all.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Artemis needs to include Abigail in this. Shame you can't DM him with the link!
I am fairly sure they are reading this thread. Your wish might be their command. Service is universal, ya know 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How Wallis Simpson ended her days: she outlived Edward by 14 years. A relative of mine who worked on the QEII in the 1960’s got to know her because she spent most of her last years cruising on the QEII mostly translatlantic, living in first class and dining alone at every meal. She never spoke to anyone unless necessary. She gradually faded into senility. By all observations, she was miserable af. Maybe this will be Megs fate?
I don't think the marriage will last long and Smeg will go on to marry some new and less illustrious mark (or two) afterwards.

Edward and Wallis ended up in France in the 50s/60s with two other infamous exiles as close neighbours - Oswald and Diana Moseley. Apparently they got on famously socially and politically! That's what cracks me up about the obvious stylistic Wallis comparison Smeg is trying in this new interview. It's a comparison she wants to be careful with. I doubt she even knows about Wallis and Eddie's flirtation with fascism and their in person buttkissing of Hitler (in 1937, when explicitly instructed not to travel there by the government). I am guessing as usual Smeg knows duck all about British history or really about Wallis and Eddie beyond some syrupy love story such promoted by that godawful film Madonna made about them a few years ago.

You know, I always thought Wallis died soon after Edward when in fact she died in 1986 as a weird, almost irrelevant artefact of another age's scandal. Apparent she lost all power of speech by 1980. I don't even remember hearing about her death at the time. 1986 was so chock full of other more pressing events - the Chernobyl and the Space Shuttle disasters to name but two. I imagine Meghan will be a small footnote in the back pages when it's her time, of even less relevance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think for Harry it is revenge. He wants the media to suffer because he blames them for his Mum's death and when he says he doesn't want history to repeat itself he means he doesnt want the press to get away with all nasty stuff they print.

Same with the staff at the palace. He thinks they helped make his Mum miserable.
He may also blame some of his family for that.

Meghan not feeling happy and racism are convenient pieces of ammo to lob.

So its all revenge tactics isn't it?
Comment in the Daily Express today wondered if Hazznoballs has secretly done a DNA test and the result partly explains his bitterness. I think he's bitter about the conduct of his mother too, but covers it by blaming the press so that he can blame them for his own dismal performance. Hazzno has been totally emasculated and knows it, and he knows that the world knows it as well. He can "man-spread" his legs all he wants in zoom chats but he's as convincing as a squashed frog with "man-spread" legs 😂 in the road.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I really wanna see Pippa Middleton and Meghan have a fight, Pippa will slaughter Meghan 🤣... no one messes with Kate especially when her sister is about🤣.
Oprah has more lawyers than the entire BRF and will have gone through this interview with a fine toothed comb. The fact she has had more dealings with Weinstein than nearly anyone in hollywood and hasnt been called out on it demonstrates that she has the legal eagles keep her and every turd she touches afloat. How she managed to dodge the girls' school shitshow beggars belief

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I was thinking this and the editors who have edited it made it look dramatic and get the whole world talking for the views.

She has said things in the trailer it’s things of her saying if they did this if they did that, it’s not essentialy saying the palace did it and she wasn’t sure herself, it’s all about how to entice people in.

The firm i reckon-will mainly about the men in grey suits they go on about the royal aides the advisors.

All these z list celebs asking for a public apology from the queen better have one ready for the queen.

Just my thoughts, I’ll always be team queen.
The grey suits aren't The Firm though. They might be The Establishment, but The Firm is the family.
An interesting pre-Orca video from Fame Vixen - Eye bleach needed at 3.35

Do we think 3.35 is real or fake?
When Harry turns 40 he gets his trust fund money. Not sure If that can be taken away from him?
Apparently inheritance isn't included in California divorce negotiations.

Reactions: 21
It makes me so mad that she will label the British public as racists because public opinion turned on her.
Public opinion turned because of her behaviour
She already has. That has been the narrative from the day she was married and everyone realised she was mixed race.

Reactions: 11
Meghan is about empowering women, it’s international women’s day tomorrow and on Archewell they have posted stuff about it.

So if she says stuff about Kate or the queen she’s going against what she stands for women’s rights, bullying women standing up for women
etc.

It’s like Piers Morgan said if Meghan is alll about women and supporting women why would she try to bring other women down.

Piers will bring up international women’s day tomorrow if she has said things about the queen and Kate , and I reckon people may agree with whatever he will say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Don't forget its been reported that Netflix have dropped them as their content is so poor.
The energy this must take to keep up with everything they are doing, IMHO I think they are fire fighting every day....who wants to live like that ?
Oh yes! someone with a very severe personality disorder .
I’m really intrigued by the Netflix and Spotify situation. I feel like emailing them and asking them directly when can we expect to see H&M content and see what they say! 😂 Would Netflix and Spotify just keep it quiet if they have now dropped them? I’m guessing if H&M don’t mention either of these then it must be true. If they still had the contracts then I’m sure they would want to make sure we know about it.

I’m ready for this interview to just come and go now tbh. It’s been such a huge build up the past couple of weeks. Even as someone who chooses to follow their drama, I’m exhausted by it!!

I’m feeling a bit unsettled with how this is going to blow up. Not with what they’ve got to say but just the reaction to it in the following days. They are so controversial and divisive but their supporters are very much from the woke cancel culture that you can’t even have reasonable debates with them and just get called racist. It’s been bad enough already but if they are going to hang off every word in this interview then they will get even worse from tomorrow. I will definitely have to stay off vile Twitter.

Reactions: 26
The grey suits aren't The Firm though. They might be The Establishment, but The Firm is the family.

Do we think 3.35 is real or fake?

Apparently inheritance isn't included in California divorce negotiations.
3.35 has got to be fake hasn't it but it well-done photoshop fake....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've made a screenshot from the fame vixen video
Ermmmm... well it certainly looks like her 😳

Anyway the Skippy blog on Tumblr is full of nonsense and doesn't have any credibility.

I've seen the video of the woman at the golfing event who says that she had a child before but I don't think that this should be given any credibility either. Samantha has said its it's not true and in all likelihood the woman being interviewed got it wrong.
It looks like her Suits era face, and her big linebacker shoulders. But I dunno. If the internet really has been scrubbed by the grey suits, they sure missed a blinder here

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I have no strong feelings either way about them but just popped in to say it's hilarious how much my MIL hates her. Everytime her names comes up she calls her an evil witch. She genuinely believes she's on the same level as murderers, no joke. She genuinely thinks she controls Harry's mind 🙄

Mind you, she is a huge racist and royalist so probably a lot to do with it. Her opinion is the Princes should only marry 'fully English roses' whatever that means. She didn't want the royal line being 'polluted'

Sometimes I just mention her name to see her go off on one...
I find that comment very offensive. Only racists like the royals? I hate the way people think if you don't like Meghan. You are a racist.
I don't like Harry either.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm still wondering when the "yacht girl" allegations are supposed to have happened - does anyone know? Because I keep reading it and there never seems to be anything to back it up (although I admit I very rarely watch any vids, so praps its on there?)

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.