Harry and Meghan #65 They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking this and the editors who have edited it made it look dramatic and get the whole world talking for the views.

She has said things in the trailer it’s things of her saying if they did this if they did that, it’s not essentialy saying the palace did it and she wasn’t sure herself, it’s all about how to entice people in.

The firm i reckon-will mainly about the men in grey suits they go on about the royal aides the advisors.

I don’t think she will have a bad word to say about the queen,.

If l she does then she will get much more hate she bargained for and the palace will probs set the corgis on her Mr Burns style.

Even though Harry is not in the right mind at the moment I think he is not mentally stable, I don’t think he would speak negatively of his grandparents especially when he spoke about them on james corden with positivity.
So it doesn’t make sense if he’s saying good things about his grandparents why would she do the opposite.

Then again this is Meghans show and I may be wrong and she slaughters the lot of them.

I also do believe they will be stripped of the titles but rather then strip them away like a plaster , the queen will tell Harry to give them back so it does not look like the palace are the bad people and they have asked him rather then taken.

Remember this is her getting her 10 mins of fame and in a few days she will no longer be getting the attention she craves and we will be hearing about covid again, the world has so much more to worry about then a woman who’s not well in the head.

People in uk are more concerned about what they will be doing on the 21st June lol 😂

All these z list celebs asking for a public apology from the queen better have one ready for the queen.

Just my thoughts, I’ll always be team queen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She won't win. we do not like attacks on our Queen
Think it boils down to this for a lot of people, myself included. It’s just rotten. Patrick et al have made some massive errors here to put it politely. This is our history and something many are proud of and these weasels think they can come along and disrespect our monarchy and suggest it should be abolished. Not on our watch you absolute wallopers!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Think it boils down to this for a lot of people, myself included. It’s just rotten. Patrick et al have made some massive errors here to put it politely. This is our history and something many are proud of and these weasels think they can come along and disrespect our monarchy and suggest it should be abolished. Not on our watch you absolute wallopers!
Bet all the same vile people enjoyed having their pic taken outside Buckingham Palace and visiting other royal attractions. These people are the total pits - that Teigan woman takes the award though. Her husband needs to shut her up pronto.

Reactions: 26
Most people would be like OK, so sad, buh bye.

Harry will always be a Prince because he's Charles' son, so its just Dukedoms? Can't blame them, Edward and Wallis tried to trade off the titles for years.
Which is why the Sunday Times has mentioned that royal courtiers are having discussions about removing their duke and duchess titles. Edward and Wallis made use of his title for years for their own benefit, and the Palace is concerned that the mud slinging from H&M could continue for years to come so anything to distance themselves from their vanity projects is up for discussion. Of course you can’t take the Prince title away from H, but if M is no longer a duchess her appeal reduces materially. Only H has the title but he’s not really been the one using it as a meal ticket.

Reactions: 28
I ask myself, what is the end goal for this couple? Money? They have it. Public recognition? But they already said they want privacy. A outlet for their creativity? Then get busy with your media contracts already signed! To give advice to those less woke than themselves? F**k off we didn’t ask your opinion.

Nothing more boring than people who think they know everything on every little subject, lecturing us uninvited.

So sad they have nothing more creative to offer than a bitchslap fight.

How Wallis Simpson ended her days: she outlived Edward by 14 years. A relative of mine who worked on the QEII in the 1960’s got to know her because she spent most of her last years cruising on the QEII mostly translatlantic, living in first class and dining alone at every meal. She never spoke to anyone unless necessary. She gradually faded into senility. By all observations, she was miserable af. Maybe this will be Megs fate?

I think for Harry it is revenge. He wants the media to suffer because he blames them for his Mum's death and when he says he doesn't want history to repeat itself he means he doesnt want the press to get away with all nasty stuff they print.

Same with the staff at the palace. He thinks they helped make his Mum miserable.
He may also blame some of his family for that.

Meghan not feeling happy and racism are convenient pieces of ammo to lob.

So its all revenge tactics isn't it?

Reactions: 25
I think you are wrong on the divorce settlement. Harry has little income now that he's left the RF. Doesn't matter that his family is rich, he himself is not and he will not gave earnt anything in the last 12 months due to his visa status (whatever that maybe). She will be like a very noisy Fergie but with no respect because she feels hard done by. I suspect that there maybe an agreement to pay school bills (and the Bill's probably sent direct to the palace so not MM cream off), provide a suitable home in the children's name (that she will have to pay the running costs of) and money for the kids.

She herself will get very little.

When Harry turns 40 he gets his trust fund money. Not sure If that can be taken away from him?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
And she's back!!! I've replied to her saying that I think the interview will be a damp squib.
View attachment 471300
These people are nuts. But I think even if Meghan came out tommorrow and said she was treated fabulously and nobody bullied her. They would say she's been 'silenced'
In one of the trailers, Oprah said she called her before she was married asking for an interview - maybe you should ask this Maria_Attah wasn't Meghan happy then when she was gushing on her engagement interview about how much her and Harry were in love, how welcoming all of the Royal Family had been to her, particularly William and Kate, how they were helping her find her feet in the family and with the job role, etc., etc.

Reactions: 27
When Harry turns 40 he gets his trust fund money. Not sure If that can be taken away from him?
Imagine having to live with Hazno for another 3 and a half years to get your hands on that. It almost makes me feel sorry for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Does anyone think William is still actually speaking to Hazza at this point ?
Regardless of whether h says anything damning during the interview, just the fact that he has gone along with it makes him 100% complicit in everything coming out of her trap. If she does go for Kate, it won’t be pretty.
He's not just gone along with it he's an exec producer so anything that is broadcast will have had his ok.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Think they've missed a couple, especially around her "pregnancy". Nice to see the press are not taking this lying down.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If this piece of trash says anything detrimental towards Catherine ...
Palace sources have been quoted in the Sunday Times as saying that if H&M attack anyone specifically they will go after them (H&M). To attack an institution is one thing, but to attack an individual is another. I’m sure the army of lawyers have been lined up and ready to take action the moment H or M cross that line.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She hasn't won! She's losing...
Don't forget its been reported that Netflix have dropped them as their content is so poor.
The energy this must take to keep up with everything they are doing, IMHO I think they are fire fighting every day....who wants to live like that ?
Oh yes! someone with a very severe personality disorder .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.