Harry and Meghan #65 They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think taking them out of the line of succession would be more impactful/healthy. A proper cull. That would bump up better, more loyal members or the RF (zara) and help spread the patronage and events workload too. Leave the Puke and Douchesse titles to smother the princeling prefix but what a statement would that be if they were no longer in line for the throne. They have shown nonstop contempt for the throne so clearly they should be volunteering to leave, no?
I feel that the best reaction would be nothing. Absolute tumble weed of silence. Then in like a year just strip them of everything when they can’t even get an interview with piers Morgan.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think taking them out of the line of succession would be more impactful/healthy. A proper cull. That would bump up better, more loyal members or the RF (zara) and help spread the patronage and events workload too. Leave the Puke and Douchesse titles to smother the princeling prefix but what a statement would that be if they were no longer in line for the throne. They have shown nonstop contempt for the throne so clearly they should be volunteering to leave, no?
İ agree @ResidentMerkin that removing Harry and offspring from the line of succession would have more impact and render their titles meaningless.

Reactions: 31
Dear God Almighty! I just googled Abigail Spencer nude and my eyes are burning! That has to be the ugliest ummmm flower I've ever seen in my life! Not that I've seen many right enough but jesus that's uggggleeee!

Wtf did I do that after seeing the last one posted here, jesus! 😥😥😥

DON'T DO IT
Why do people even take photos and videos like this? The humiliation would be so bad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why do people even take photos and videos like this? The humiliation would be so bad.
I've no idea, but I'm old. Surely being an actress and putting this out there has to be detrimental to her career. No? I don't get it. But, as my grannie used to say, "you can tell the mark of a person by the company they keep".

Reactions: 14
Has anybody got access to it and can copy/paste here? Please 😊
Here you go ->

The royals are finally entering the fray, but it’s a bare-knuckle fight they can’t win

Camilla Long
Sunday March 07 2021, 12.01am, The Sunday Times

You simply cannot tear your eyes away from them — the greige canopy, the sprinkling of English-style meadow flowers to remind American audiences which broken royal family we’re talking about today. His scuffed, grey-on-black shoe/sock combo, her Fulham-sexy, possibly nylon dressing gown, throbbing with sub-Beyoncéan “fertility” energy.

The camera whirls down on Oprah, struggling to contain her excitement at landing her biggest interview since she told Lindsay Lohan to “cut the bullshit”.

“Were you silent,” pounds Oprah to Meghan, as the Kardashian drama music rises, “or were you silenced?”

There will be years of this — attacking the royals is now Harry and Meghan’s bread and butter

There will be years of this — attacking the royals is now Harry and Meghan’s bread and butter

I don’t think there’s a single person in Britain who doesn’t know the full, unexpurgated answer to this question. Yes, the duchess was silenced — but who wouldn’t want to silence every word of what Oprah cloyingly calls Meghan’s “truth”? Meghan’s “truth”, we’re discovering, is an unstoppable Krakatoa of toxic sniping and petulant Marie Antoinette revelations that is now dragging the entire “Firm”, as even Meghan calls them, down to her level. I’m not sure any of it qualifies as actual “truth” — I’m inclined to believe Meghan wouldn’t know her “truth” if it clopped in on a silver platter from Mohammed bin Salman. But who cares, when there are pregnant pauses to be made and multimillion-dollar deals to be done?

On Wednesday we got the first signs that the Palace — William, really — is finally stepping into this unedifying bare-knuckle fight. The royal family are doing what they usually do when faced with a complicated, difficult, foreign sexpot: they have arranged a trial, presided over, dubiously, by courtiers. Meghan’s a bully, they claim. To which most people said: no, really? Just look at the foul way she spoke to her own father in that letter — she was hardly going to be nicer to her PAs.

There will, of course, be a proper investigation by Buckingham Palace’s HR department, but even this seems laughable — who even knew there was such a thing? Nothing will be enough to stem the flow of radioactive leaks now, no matter how many snowflake courtiers you toss at it. Stuff is already happening at warp speed. In media terms, we’ve reached the freeway and are flying in the chopper 400ft above OJ’s car, clipping the trees as he holds the gun to his head. Don’t they get it?
But unlike in all other royal scandals, there are no signs the car will ever stop. There will always be another interview, another stakes-raising clap back, another round of petty “truth”-telling on what Kate said about tights at the wedding. There will be years of this — attacking the royal family is now Harry and Meghan’s bread and butter. It seems amazing to me the Queen didn’t strip these chancers of their titles and choke off the cash long ago. What do they have to do for that to happen — slap her on live television? If the Palace bullying story is a way of establishing a case to remove their titles, they need to hurry up.
For the royals, this situation is now, to use Oprah’s word, “unsurvivable”. The creaking institution dreamt up by a 25-year-old in 1952 clearly cannot withstand this sort of seamy Meghan v William grudge match, in which at least one of the parties is willing to say almost anything for clicks or viewers. Clutching one’s pearls and screaming, “But she was rude to the staff” is like bringing a tampon to a sub-machinegun fight.
For a British person, it feels strange and devastating. You don’t even have to be that into the royals to feel as if part of our lives is being shredded, one pulsing ad break at a time. It is British reserve v American brashness and balls, and we know who won that fight last time. It’s weird to watch the Queen being dissed by some lightweight who considers the PR manager at Soho House one of her closest friends. It is just wrong.

As for Harry — what sadness. We all know someone who’s been bodysnatched by a partner, cut off from family and friends, iced out of weddings and funerals, grandchildren withheld. Normal people strive for reconciliation: why isn’t that happening here? Instead non-speaks and non-stop oneupmanship is escalating to backstabbing and frontstabbing, all driven by pain. Not only on the part of Meghan and Harry, but William and the others too.
Because deep at the centre of this lies another creeping feeling. Meghan has one solid line of argument: royal life was awful. She probably thought she was going to be fed golden bonbons every day and showered with free dresses. But it isn’t very nice being a royal, is it? Who would want to sign up to the Queen’s arid boot camp of duty and self-denial? Why has the monarch made royal life so unappealing, penitential and hard? It may have worked for her but it hasn’t worked for a single other member of her family, with the exception, perhaps, of Princess Anne, who quietly gets on with it. Because if you had the choice, would you ever inflict being king on your child? You look at the Cambridge children being hustled into their silent nurseries and think: this is cruelty. Harry being made to walk behind his mother’s coffin at 12 was the beginning of the end. It was nothing other than barbaric.
As long as the Duchess of Sussex can convincingly say this, there is no comeback for the Queen. No amount of deploying Prince Edward will hide the fact that making ordinary people — or indeed anyone — be part of the royal family is freakish and inhumane. The only hope they have is that Meghan behaves more unpleasantly than they do — that is to say, more royally than the royals. It’s odd to think their only line of defence so far is to say she is rude to staff — like Prince Andrew, say, or Princess Margaret.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
If the interview happened to be not that controversial - mostly a bit of complains, I would say that Meghan and Harry are used by CBS to stir the pot - releasing clips looking explosive to attract as many viewers as they can. From what it is said, they couldn't rewatch the final interview after the eddits and don't have a word on the clips released. Which then it doesn't make them look they are owning the narration. It wouldn't make them look like respected personalities and more likely would tarnish their brand. What makes the Royals powerful is that they (with the help Institution) have a strong hold on the narrative and their public image and any of their appearences are carefully crafted.

Also I am curious to see if the allegations of bullying stay strong what Spotify and Netflix would do.

Reactions: 11
I've made a screenshot from the fame vixen video
Ermmmm... well it certainly looks like her 😳

Anyway the Skippy blog on Tumblr is full of nonsense and doesn't have any credibility.

I've seen the video of the woman at the golfing event who says that she had a child before but I don't think that this should be given any credibility either. Samantha has said its it's not true and in all likelihood the woman being interviewed got it wrong.
The brown sandals in the picture definitely look like something Meghan would wear 🤷‍♀️ .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Palace sources have been quoted in the Sunday Times as saying that if H&M attack anyone specifically they will go after them (H&M). To attack an institution is one thing, but to attack an individual is another. I’m sure the army of lawyers have been lined up and ready to take action the moment H or M cross that line.

CBS are prob re editing really fast

• Haha
Reactions: 13
4A9E776A-94C5-480A-AB42-55CB0491B482.jpeg

How on earth is this headline a threat? I swear, these Sugars like to make mountains out of molehills.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Something that has been intriguing me for a while is why Harry never left the RF all those years ago? The media constantly told us he was unhappy in the RF,so why not leave back then? Did he need to marry to leave?
And then do what exactly?

He is a simpleton, has no profession and loves the luxury the BRf provided. And he is stingy. Living 'at home' meant KP houding, use of cars, heli, horses, getting an annual alloewnce in the millions...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well it just shows you the type of people Smegma mixed with and calls her best friends. One of them will have some girl-on-girl with her somewhere...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Dear God Almighty! I just googled Abigail Spencer nude and my eyes are burning! That has to be the ugliest ummmm flower I've ever seen in my life! Not that I've seen many right enough but jesus that's uggggleeee!

Wtf did I do that after seeing the last one posted here, jesus! 😥😥😥

DON'T DO IT
I love this thread but I hate female body shaming like this.

Reactions: 10
I can't stand him either and his tarantula is terrifying, but I shall temporarily cease slagging him off. 👏🏻

You had to look really closely to do that. Please know how grateful we are for this selfless and traumatising act.👏🏻
Definitely devotion above and beyond the call of duty there, just shows the dedication of our brave Tattlers and their Blitz spirit. You were too modest to post that you had to lie down in a darkened room with a cold flannel. When you say you can't stand him and that his tarantula is terrifying, do you mean H&M? Agree she is a tarantula, or a funnel-web might be better cos she uses her Minge to trap fat royal flies that blunder into it.
Struggling to keep up with this thread but don't want to miss any posts.
I cannot see how Harry can ever come back to the UK and do a public appearance after this. I also can't see how he can repair his relationship with his family. Remember how furious Philip, Kate and William were about Megxit. This is the equivalent of a nuclear bomb going off. All Harry has now (having lost loads of friends too) is Meghan, his kids and victimhood. When Meghan ditches him for someone with money, he needn't bother traipsing back to the UK, even if he begs forgiveness. We used to have a Prince Harry. We don't now.
He could set up a fishpond-dredging business with James Hewitt, and they could call themselves Carp 'R Us.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And Wallis Simpson I believe was quite nastily abused by her "carer" towards the end of her life - certainly financially (nicking the good bits of stuff) but also I think emotionally at the very least. I feel a bit sorry for Wallis, I dont think she actually wanted to marry Edward but once he'd abdicated she didnt have much choice.
That carer was a bit lax with the jewellery then. I remember the auction, there was masses of it and it was stunning.

Reactions: 6
Prince Harry was offered by chuck some ginormous pile in Gloucestershire or something like that but megs allegedly told him to turn it down as it was to isolated and far from London
Thats a shame as given she'd have Anne on her doorstep along with Zara & Mike, who himself has adapted to Royal life really well, they could have mentored her in how to behave accordingly and we might not be where we are now!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.