Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
🇬🇧

At least it's good news that Prince Philip is back in the King Edward VII hospital. I bet Barts staff are relieved too that they can get on with business as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

1001 others

VIP Member
I have to agree with an earlier comment that Meghan is, and has been, making it up as she goes along.

I think she aspired to be like Angela of Liechtenstein, even going so far as to copy her dress (see below), but when she realised she was out of favour with so many, and that there was no chance of her ever becoming Queen, she decided to turn the tables and deliberately set about making a mess of things. I honestly believe she attended the solo event with the Queen looking a mess, and acting drunk, on purpose.

Something else I believe: She and Harry got married in Africa and had to quickly get married again in the UK as she was "pregnant" (only, she wasn't - that's what she told him).

1615030336140.png

• Wow
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread guys 👍

As I said in last thread, she says O asked her for interview before wedding but RF prevented her. Why would she want an interview before wedding? Surely she wouldve been too busy

• Sick

freda19

VIP Member
When it cut to the full screen of him, I thought it looked like he had his cooker hob in his living room. I don't think it is, but I really want to believe he lives in a measly little studio flat 🤗
It is a cooker, With a kettle beside it.:m

There was a wee kiss-arse who lived in a shoe.
Had so many meghan tales he didn't know what to do.
So he wrote him a book full of heffalumps and birdies
and smeggy and hazza admiring her turdies.

Not bad for an off the cuff effort 🤪

• Haha

LilyDCUSA

I just read the Harry Markle post today, and I scrolled down to the comments regarding the petitions to BP....and I found a comment that really concerned me. The commenter stated that CBS had sold the program to a very large number of African nations. The question was posed as how these nations paid the high fees.....so on and so forth....and I had the feeling that this whole interview and it's subsequent fall out is intended to be a direct attack on Great Britain, the Royal Family, and the people themselves. The Monarchy is in a way a branch of the government and a representative of the people....I feel and think that this is turning in to something really dangerous. I don't understand the role of US private citizens in this effort to destabilize GB. I think the FBI/CIA should pay a visit to Oprah and Gayle, and MI6 should pick Harry up and bring him back....FULL STOP. Harry needs to spend some time in the Hospital. I don't care what happens to MM, or Archie for that matter. I do care what happens to GB and it's people.

• Wow
  • Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
First of all who the fuck is interested in a bit part cable actor's opinion. Secondly of she's stressed perhaps she should have focused all her energy on her alleged pregnancy and thirdly I think they're seriously panicking. This OTT PR campaign just feels too forced now. Where's the Vogue editor, previous staff, her patronages? Seems its just previous fucks and paid SS employees

But why do they have random companies nobody has heard of? I can understand travelyst and foundations being on there but what’s this one, seems dodgy!
I suspect there's the missing charity money. How long until that comes out in the papers?

• Haha

igiveup

VIP Member
What an actual bitch, no compassion at all from her at all what a disgusting human she is.

A sick 99 year old man and she thinks he’s being used to silence her.

Harry is also agreeing with her of course he’s probs told her to say that - makes her look so insensitive , I hope nothing happens to Prince Philip.

If he died she wouldn’t care she would be like oh he died to keep me silent

This is what she's said instead "Meghan ....claims the palace is using Prince Philip's health as an 'excuse to keep her muzzled' I am too angry to breathe right now.

Only because she's such a bitch she can't imagine being that worried about a beloved member.

• Angry
  • Sick

Wu Tien

Hazno and Smeg want you to know that they are not common people:

She came from Cali, she had a thirst for money
Her past was shady her minge was runny
That's why I
Caught her eye
I told me that my dad was loaded
She said "In that case, I'll book an interview with my best pal Orca"
I said "fine"
And then in thirty seconds time she said

"I wanna live like wealthy people
I wanna do whatever wealthy people do
Wanna sleep with wealthy people
I wanna sleep with wealthy people like you."
Well, what else could I do?
I said "I'll... I'll see what I can do"

I took her on a posh safari
I don't know why but I had to hear her pee
So it started there
She said "Pretend I got no loo roll"
And I just laughed and said "oh, you're so droll"
I said "yeah...
Well, I can't hear anyone else peeing in here

Are you sure
You wanna live like wealthy people
You wanna see whatever wealthy people see
Wanna sleep with wealthy people
You wanna sleep with wealthy people like me?
But she didn’t understand
She just smiled and held my hand.

• Haha
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Meghan is going after Kate in it, claiming she did nothing to make her feel welcome.

But .... but ... Smegs is a woman who's lived through the LA riots. Been a UN ambassador for decades. Sailed the high seas on many a yacht. Had four or so weddings. Has an excited black pastor watching over her. Etc etc. Why does she need someone like Kate to help her?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Her “friend” silvertreedirector just posted a photo of Archie on her Instagram
Well that's interesting! Suddenly we are allowed to see Archie! How odd. Did Smeggy agree for that to be released or will she be sueing them ?

• Haha
  • Wow

Limey

VIP Member
I am from the US, and I am so ashamed and embarrassed of MM. What must all the other royal houses of Europe think of American women. Add people like OW and GK and, well.....I am just so ashamed and sorry! That's the only thing I can say about your question. I don't know why, but I feel real shame about it. I think it might be because I travel a bit ,especially in Europe, and I am concerned with how Americans are perceived in general.
We don't blame you guys, she's clearly a loon. Compare and contrast with how much Barack and Michelle Obama are still held in massively high esteem over here. We know a class act when we see one.

• Heart

spangly

VIP Member
Thread title idea:

Meghan and Harry #65 Get your popcorn at the ready - it's Whingefest time with Hazno and Smeggy!

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Although a lot of people in the UK don’t necessarily like - and enjoy making fun of - the royal family, outside of the metropolitan hubs we are actually very much a small c conservative culture and will rally around the Queen and our traditions.

The problem with PR manipulators and slebs is that when reading a room, they don’t take into account that those who remain silent or neutral are not on their side.
How right you are although I'm getting sick of being silent. The problem is that I don't like arguing with people.

Twitter was convinced that Corbyn was going to be PM at the last election and that Brexit wouldn't happen.

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
This looks like an older photo to me, possibly early Suits days. I don't think Megz would be caught dead in an outfit like that right now and she looks younger here. I could be wrong. (@YeltsinsTank )

I agree. She does look younger and it also looks several facejobs back.
I'm not hugely fussed about seeing a picture of 'Blurry Archie', only in the 'what are they up to now sense?'. The 'Montecito sofa' picture doesn't look quite right.

The big shocker is that it suggests that two families were mixing indoors, without masks, without social distancing in the middle of a pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

kittenattack

VIP Member
The nasty, wicked, lying hag! She said during the engagement interview about how supportive Kate had been 🤬

Reactions: 41