Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve seen they do sometimes quote examples but it’s always the same ones. I think there’s a list on Buzzfeed they keep referencing. It’s the one about the avocados, the one about Meghan’s flowers being potential lethal to Charlotte, the one about ‘Straight Outta Compton’ and the one about the incense in the church, there are a few others. I’m sure I recall Smeggy claimed in her court case there had been ‘hundreds of thousands’ of articles written about her (seems unlikely) but even if you accept these articles are racist, it’s a small minority of the press overall. However, it suits Smeggy’ purposes to conflate the press and social media comments at every turn. For what it’s worth, I do believe she’s received racist abuse online from a few nutters, but this is not the same as a racist press.

I think that once you are determined to find racism, you will see it everywhere. And the sugars see Smeggy as the unimpeachable victim in every scenario. Every criticism of her actions, every question about her behaviour towards staff, her motives for leaving the UK, all of it must boil down to racism. I couldn’t believe the people immediately springing to her defence yesterday about the bullying, eg Jameela the ‘feminist’ saying it was just an ‘angry black woman trope’ and the RF should fuck off. Who cares about those women, eh? There’s no reason or balance in these conversations, they’re really not worth having.
And for most of these it wasn't racist more topical. E.g. avocados - Meghan has just been given one do you know the amount of water they use causes global warming etc

Reactions: 15

SazzyB

Irish& team Queen all the way ...... absolutely sickened by all the carry on, marked her cards from that very first interview where she said she didn’t know who he was when they met!
Hi @SofaSam - nice to see a fellow Irish person here! 😆

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
Its a bit early but I am going to get my consipiracy (tinfoil) hat on. What if its not Archie and they are using the photo to create the sense that he exists / is normal looking / acceptable for public consumption / just as a bloody distraction.

Note, they do not specificy what picture / photo they are referencing - its just 'a picture of archie that appeared briefly on social media.'

They do think they are too clevah by half most of the time so this would not surprise me at all.

I think its time for a cup of tea and a painkiller......
I don’t think it’s him because she looks different and there is no social
Distancing although the boy is about the right age. It’s a distraction. They haven’t said it is him, or isn’t.

• Heart

Margot1977

VIP Member
found this on Silver Tree (what a name) twitter. This is a recent photo and there is another photo of M cupping her beelly so it is either when knocked up with Farchie or Farchie 2.0. Basing in on the photos of the little girl with the glasses, looks like there are contemporaneous but no way to confirm that it is Farchie in that one shot (that has, btw, been completely scrubbed from the InterWeb)
That 'Archie' photo has dissapeared from IG, hasn't it??? There are still the gushing posts about Megz 🤮

• Sick

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9331831/The-uncanny-connections-TV-queen-Duchess.html

Sorry if posted earlier

Why does this make me feel sick?!

All these connections with all these "celebrities" and people with money, power and influence...

You can see why people buy into conspiracy theories.

Twunts! The whole lot of them!
Love how the article says Serena Williams and Oprah are great friends, with accompanying photos from H & M's wedding. Is Serena glaring at Oprah? I wonder if it's because they're wearing the same colour outfits! 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Vanelope

VIP Member
I’m not sure the continent of Africa is that bothered. On tour she complained about her own life. French speaking Africa doesn’t give a shit about the commonwealth or Queenie.

mardymare

VIP Member
I've just emailed Boris to ask him to persuade the Queen to remove their titles and for government legislation to be brought in to allow the removal of Prince. I said they were bringing the Monarchy and Country into disrepute.
İ found it interesting that Boris commented on his associate Case in the bullying enquiry - maybe a sign that Parliament may get involved further down the line if TQ decides it's needed....

Sea

VIP Member
Wonder what Thomas Markle thinks of all the latest shenanigans and if he will be watching

I still think PR stunt. You know Smegs creates and continues drama, drama, drama. Anything to keep her in the news
Yes very 🤨 🤔

NutMegandCinnamong

Looking at those pictures, Ms SilverTreeDirector is a friend of Lindsey Jane Roth so there's a connection, and her 'spontaneous post of support to our dear leader Megz' is straight out of North Korea. Ms Silver seems to have two children, seen on the sofa with Megz.

Then there is a suspiciously blurry child photoshopped into the foreground... so that's maybe the current 'Archie'

Since the original post has been deleted, will this be added to the wiki? Can we blur out the kids’ faces?

• Haha

carriexbradshaw

I’m not media savvy at all but it seems to me that the whole machine thrives on the protagonist vs antagonist narrative, no matter the issue - social, political, whatever!

So to “win” public opinion and therefore power or control, the RF need to combat the antagonists with their own protagonists. The Queen is the ultimate popular figure but she IS vulnerable at 94 and I don’t think she sadly has the time to rescue this crisis which will
rumble on for a long time.

I’d have William and Kate as the Queen’s defenders and publicly and humanly showing compassion for her and Philip. Not attacking Harry and Megan directly but being very visible as a strong, capable power couple carrying on her legacy with the Queen’s personal endorsement. I’d have it known that Chas will abdicate, bypassing that generation in one fail swoop, and the Crown be lined up for William as the one to take forward the monarchy into modern times with all of Lizzie’s principles in tact.

I honesty think Harry and Meghan are just building up to making a power play once TQ and her popularity isn’t there to stop them.
We all know Charles has been waiting patiently for the crown, he wouldn't abdicate.. we can only hope though, eh!

Zippy2000

VIP Member
i
The probably scheduled it on this date as soon as they were told they were no longer VPs of the commonwealth trust, or whatever their role was. They probably wanted to be front and centre. Shame for them there is a time difference and can’t clash entirely 🤣
If they did do it on purpose that is a pretty low thing to do , Knowing how much it means to the Queen they really are a pair of scumbags

• Sick
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Brit 🇬🇧 and #TeamLiz all the way!

Right, the savages need feeding. So that's your lot on the wiki update for today. I've added some of 2018 and underneath the list of bullied staff I have added every Blind item on the pair of narcs. Fill yer boots!
Great work Bubbles! I've only just noticed the wiki link at the top. 🙂

Reactions: 14