Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys ummmmm you're going to need to write and think ummmm at Meghan's ummmm pace for a bit!

Patrick adams
Tosser. Classic bloke thing - girl hot and flirty and nice / she's a goddess, meanwhile a witch to women. We all know that type! You were useful to her Patrick. So useful, because when she needed your PR, here you are fighting. She cultivated you. Her Dad wouldn't play by the rules though, so she invited you but not her dad. Or childhood friends. Or family. To the wedding. Yes the RF is a traditional and archaic institution. The Queen herself is almost a century and has seen and learned a lot more in that time about diplomacy and human nature than you could envision from Hollywood, a world built on fake and fiction. If you want toxic , look at the words being used to describe Meghan's effect on staff - they are "broken" and "destroyed". Is their voice not important? Are they not victims who need justice? They spoke out years ago, it is raised again now because of the victim narrative their abuser is pitching. You have heard one side of the story, and like many people, aren't interested in the other side, you've been duped.

Would any guy stop and think hmmm we aren't married and my gf wants to talk to chat shows about me and my famous family. Weird no? He must know how much pain she's causing and she doesn't care. She will go and go and go with this. Speaking "up" and speaking "out" are not the same as negotiating, mediating and understanding.It's designed to cause strife and stress and revenge, not solve anything.

Meghan has continuously, through pregnancy, been courting IN HER OWN WORDS, a platform, front pages, court cases, and interview -- when you do these things, you invite feedback. Some of that will be negative. If they'd stayed silent in their house during lockdown, these claims wouldn't be happening now. Tbh I find it unhinged in the first place you'd want to do all this whilst pregnant. Must be so bad for the baby!

Why should the RF change for a newcomer? Why should the British public have to spend nearly a million pounds on her wardrobe in her first year, then £500,000 on her pregnancy outfits. Why was she wearing a 100,000 pound dress, 5 x the annual wages of the average Brit, on her photo shoot for engagement. In her married year she performed 22 public engagements. Is that enough for loyalty? Before fleeing abroad and constantly rearing her head like a king cobra spitting poison at everybody? We are racist, misogynist, bullies. Give over and get a life - it's a pathetic, pity me, manipulative, weird, joyless existence she has. She is so consumed by her public image she doesn't really have a life to speak of. I would be pretty traumatised if I were Harry, that's his Dad, grandparents and brother she is slagging off internationally, their work, their pride and joy, the Queen's baby (the Commonwealth)....there is just no need? The Palace haven't been constantly out there trying to pretend to be young and hip and inclusive and open and chatty, they've been the way they were for the last century. They were there before Meghan, she didn't even have the decency to become a British citizen when she took all our money and constantly abused us in the press. She's a viper, she's disgusting, and she will slay herself in this mess, it's her own tail she's sinking her fangs into. Harry will leave her, in time. She's very damaged, I worry for the kids. Amazed she has any time for them with all the carping she is doing.

Oh and as for Americans trying to tell the Brits what to do with their monarchy, the people they've been raised with, and speak to them far more than 18month wonder meg...how about F off!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Re: the Archie photo - I have visions of Meg calling round her 'friend's' house at 5am (that's when she has her best ideas don't you know!) - "get up", "get up", "I need some positive PR right now - it's time to reveal the dolly child in all his glory! Get your kids out of bed now to make out he has some friends and some social skills! Let's open the woke kiddie's book up on the right page and....Action!"

(notice the kids are still in their PJ's and in the scramble to get the early morning shot, Megsy haven't had time to get professional hair and make-up done)
I do think about you and the others on here who are going through the mill. xxx
Never ever think nobody cares. 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just remembered the headline about Megan not wanting the men in suits delivering her baby. A bit odd when you consider that the entire male cast of Suits is probably pretty well acquainted with her minge.

Brit in France... defo #teamqueenie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Same. I'm a quiet royalist ( don't collect plates or anything) but these two bring out a fighting royalist I didn't know was in me lol
I've got two Charles and Di eggcups, and am a quiet royalist too. My budgie is also a quiet royalist. Not a noisy and placard-waving royalist like that Hamster we see on this thread, or that corgi who photoshops himself into State Banquets with our Queen :love:
I had to unfollow Chris Ship.. He's turning into Scobie :mad:
He's defending PJA on twitter.

How can Sinking Chris Ship call this drivel from Patrick Adams "powerful stuff"? So the newest RF member is growing inside of her, is it? :ROFLMAO: Gross. It's a plastic strapped on lump, you little squirt, and the bint you are defending is a human wrecking ball.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9331831/The-uncanny-connections-TV-queen-Duchess.html

Sorry if posted earlier

Why does this make me feel sick?!

All these connections with all these "celebrities" and people with money, power and influence...

You can see why people buy into conspiracy theories.

Twunts! The whole lot of them!
Love how the article says Serena Williams and Oprah are great friends, with accompanying photos from H & M's wedding. Is Serena glaring at Oprah? I wonder if it's because they're wearing the same colour outfits! 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I am Irish, lived in Canada for a few years but back in Ireland now. Media here in Ireland is of course edging towards Hazno & Smegs bias in my opinion. Still work with a Canadian company & they are mostly anti-Meghan in any discussions I have had with co-workers. I am firmly team Queen & BRF. Meghan does not have a genuine bone in her body & she has taken Hazno for an absolute fool.

Despite Irish & UK history, there is a general undercurrent of fascination with the BRF particularly by women. The Queens' visit in 2011 was the start of a wonderful relationship however fractured it became due to Brexit negotiations & The Cambridge's visit this time last year was also a great success.
Ireland 🇮🇪 here! #TeamQueen all the bleeping way! I'm FAAAAAAR more invested in this than I should be! Meghan should be shot into the heart of the sun with a ball of her own shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Sim Smeggy has released a new pic of her beautiful profile for when she starts minting her own Queen Smegma coins.

A08AF717-0954-461C-952D-60B3017E8924.jpeg

So this time, ladies and gents, I want to know: what would Smeggy’s unit of currency be known as?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well on the upside, Kate is very well liked, and she has been around for years and years! Slagging her off is goodbye feliciaaaaaaa! God this woman - no class. Way harder on the women than the men. But she's a feminist, yep, gotcha.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sim Smeggy has released a new pic of her beautiful profile for when she starts minting her own Queen Smegma coins.

View attachment 469364

So this time, ladies and gents, I want to know: what would Smeggy’s unit of currency be known as?
Princess Diana? 😉
Ooh, I have evidence! 😳

Meg's on the other side in a scene similar to St. George slaying the dragon. She's slaying the entire Royal Family, her own family, apart from Doria, Piers Morgan and Harry's exes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kate actually seemed to be the definition of supportive. She welcomed this woman into her inner circle after 2 mins of knowing her. Went on days out with her, Meg was even sat between Kate and Pippa at Wimbledon. As you say, what she means is she expected to be the top dog and everyone’s favourite immediately. MM is in need of a serious reality check.
What she wanted was for Kate to let her guard down and spill family secrets. Kate is no mug, unlike Chas she sussed smeggy out right away, possibly was even warned by hubby that smeggy's past was unsavoury and that she had a reputation for slithering into peoples lives and dropping tit bombs afterwards. Kate did what was requested, showed her the ropes, advised on protocol re hats and tights etc and was shrugged off as too stuffy. There were never going to be the girly nights in with bottles of Tig or Prosecco that smeggy had hoped for, with drunken secrets shared, and absolutely Kate was spot on re not going shopping with her for a pre arranged pap walk.
Smeggy wanted to set Kate up because she resented her long before the wedding, not a doubt in my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Irish here too. Love Kate and William. Meghan is a scheming witch and Harry is a wet wipe of a human. I’m actually watching the latest developments in awe of how absolutely ruthless one person can be, constantly drumming up publicity day after day, all while trying to claim victim hood and insisting on being left alone. Sometimes Meghan makes me so irrationally angry at how selfish, fake and hypocritical she is. I hope this documentary completely finishes them. The British public are very protective of Kate especially, so if Meghan goes for her there will be no going back from that

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Harry and Meghan #65 Just speaking their truth so why all the hate, watch it get worse when they go after Kate!
Oh I like that. May I make a slight alteration ?
Harry and Meghan #65 Voicing their truth and generating hate. Watch it get worse when they go after Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Meghan is going after Kate in it, claiming she did nothing to make her feel welcome.

what a horrible person, why is Harry allowing this?

kate was a mother of two young children, pregnant with her third and suffering morning sickness so severe it hospitalised her, but poor Meghan wasn’t welcomed in. Sod off, maybe try realising the world doesn’t revolve around you

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The queen hasn’t been given a copy of the interview and has to watch same time as the rest of us.

I also read somewhere that Prince Philip is baffled at Harry’s behaviour and doesn’t understand what he’s doing this for.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1406315/Queen-news-meghan-markle-prince-harry-oprah-winfrey-interview-royal-family-ont/am
I would think after 99 years Prince Philip would understand the concept of being whupped. I would also think HMTQ's staff know how to use a VPN to their advantage like anyone else.

what a horrible person, why is Harry allowing this?

kate was a mother of two young children, pregnant with her third and suffering morning sickness so severe it hospitalised her, but poor Meghan wasn’t welcomed in. Sod off, maybe try realising the world doesn’t revolve around you
Again, absolutely whupped.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
None of this adds up. Looking at the James Interview on the bus Harry is almost warm about his grandma and grandad. Why, then does he allow her to disrespect his family like this when he knows full well what it’s like being in the royal family and knew from day one she would be monitored to a certain extent and he must have told her that her life would be completely different? That she would be limited on what she could say and not have social media. Why is she surprised? That’s part of the ‘job’ so to speak. Why is he letting her say all this crap? It’s not a shock to him that this is how the royal family behave. Why be so endearing towards his family in his interview but let her rip them apart in the other? It already has a completely different tone.

It feels like she only entered the royal family so she could have her say on it. She was already preparing an interview BEFORE the wedding but “not allowed” - well she should have fucked off then if things were so bad 🤷‍♀️
Long time lurker and my first post/ found this site when Phillip schofield came out (what has happens to that?) and have ended up here and share mutual dislike for Meghan. I want to witness her downfall via Oprah whilst at the same time not wanting to add to the viewing numbers.
The leaked footage looks like the controversial comments about the ‘firm’ may have been made when Harry wasn’t present - does he even know how far she has gone when speaking about his family?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.