Harry and Meghan #63 A tyrant, a witch, a bullying witch: Smeggy’s victims finally snitch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does that work the other way around as well? So when M sent O the mushroom latte crapola, there shouuld have been an undertaking to not exploit the gift for commercial purposes?
Wait - WTF am I saying. M isn't royal

Reactions: 26
I don't think there is anything to show that he isn't having a word with the ginge for what thats worth - on the other hand, he might be slightly distracted by his poorly hospitalised father and supporting his mother ?
Prince Charles doing something so direct - ha ha ha! I bet Camilla would though.

Reactions: 16
I don't think there is anything to show that he isn't having a word with the ginge for what thats worth - on the other hand, he might be slightly distracted by his poorly hospitalised father and supporting his mother ?
I just don't see Chuck communicating the inappropriateness of the situation.... verbalising it quite the way it should be verbalised:
"Harry - STFD and shut up. enough is enough."

Reactions: 21
Can’t wait for all the celebrity out pouring of love for Meghan. Like they did for Hilary Clinton and look how that turned out

Reactions: 19
Can’t wait for all the celebrity out pouring of love for Meghan. Like they did for Hilary Clinton and look how that turned out
I've got my industrial-sized sick bag ready. it WILL happen..... that's how bad things are. Anyone hcecked on Jameela? She must be spitting nails

Reactions: 17
I really feel sorry for William and Kate.
William because it’s his brother and he must feel so hurt and let down.
And all those fucking sugars saying:
“What about Andrew?”
Virginia was over the age of consent here whether they like it or not.
“What about the Queens cousin being jailed for sexual assault?
Brought to justice
What about William’s affairs?
WTF???

How are William’s affairs (if he did even have any) the business of anyone but him and Kate? So many
People calling him out. I don’t feel sorry for him about it though. I feel sorry for Kate.
But how is it even an argument?
I need to stay off Twitter. It’s driving me mad

Anyone else think that CBS are teasing the only controversial bits of the Oprah interview, and the rest will be a borefest, punctuated by adverts for oat latte?
Stop bloody bringing oat milk into it. I love oat milk.
It’s not only cunts that drink it.
Maybe it is. I’m a massive one sometimes.

Reactions: 45
It’s all just awful- for someone that’s absolutely hated having his life dragged through the media he’s doing a good job of dragging his family into anything far worse than he’s ever experienced.

Reactions: 44
And that she should be running the show !

Reactions: 13
Currently having a lively debate with a sugar on Instagram about when Harry dressed as a nazi, her justification for it was
“He was young and probably didn’t know what it meant, he was a child”

he was 22 and obviously knew what a Nazi is! They would cancel anyone else for this behaviour... so hypocritical

Reactions: 55
The Crown would recover from this, the Markles wouldn't.

Tuesday morning would be good for me ...

Reactions: 31
It’s all just awful- for someone that’s absolutely hated having his life dragged through the media he’s doing a good job of dragging his family into anything far worse than he’s ever experienced.
The fact they can’t see the irony is hilarious. This interview proves absolutely that they don’t want privacy, they want lots of publicity but they want it to be positive and full of adulation for them. ‘Privacy’ is code for ‘shit, we misjudged this, we are hated amongst the public and can’t hack it’. If they wanted true privacy they would have moved to Fiji and given back their titles.

I really don’t get Harry’s whole ‘history repeating itself’ bollocks. I get that he’s sensitive about Diana, I would be too. It’s just that Meghan has never been hounded by the press or followed in the slightest?! I only ever saw pictures of her at events with Harry prior to the wedding, never just of her walking down the street or minding her own business with flashbulbs in her face. She seems to have brainwashed him very successfully that she has the same star quality as Diana and generates just as much interest and that it’s inevitable that ‘history would repeat itself’ when this is absolutely not the case and never has been.

Reactions: 42
And amazing how he's overcome his fear of camera clicks

Reactions: 38
The Times gave the Bullying Duchess investigation to the right person to bring it home with meticulous sourcing and attention to detail.

The Commonwealth Day service is going to invite comparison between what the Royal Family actually do day-in, day-out and what Moaners of Montecito just whinge about.

Reactions: 32

Has this already been shared?

Smeghan is absolutely no-one at all. Hilarious Clinton was First Lady and she is also a qualified woman. She was well-known. What %age of the US population actually watched a Canadian cable show with Smeghan in it? 5% maybe at a push? Did it win any awards? She didn't even manage to date anyone famous!

I believe that if they like the items they pay for them. Kate has championed British made brands which gives them a tremendous boost. Promoting the British fashion industry is not the same as M's freebie hunting and merching.

I can't stress enough how much I love this safe space we have here!

It's getting ridiculous now the amount of people who are racist by assuming criticism of a white passing woman is down to her heritage. Fuckinf idiots she's given plenty of reasons to dislike them and none are to do with skin tone!

Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.