Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JAR21

VIP Member
I think yankeewally said in one of her videos that this picture was a photoshop. I'm also sure I read recently that Samantha Markle said in her book that The Queen never met Doria.
They must have met at the wedding?

Reactions: 11

liar liar

VIP Member
I don’t think there has been a definitive answer. Some say a studio with green screen, someone said Oprah’s garden in her estate, others say at their house. Or a third unknown place.
Well with green screen you can at least control the sound. Perhaps that is why Smeg's head looks stuck on? They should have used one of their 3,000 bathrooms to give it an airing ;)

• Haha

Gildinwen-TKB

She dare bad mouth Charles. I know a lot don’t like him, but I do. He walked her down the aisle. I genuinely teared up when I watched that happen because I thought it was a beautiful moment. At the time I loved Meghan. Once she signed that marriage certificate that was it for me, she completely changed.

Not only that but I *think* that Charles was the one who came up with the idea of the Gospel choir too

• Wow

mb1202

VIP Member
Refused to use Brenda's gynaecology team too.
I read up on all this a while back but there was also a lot to do with the birth announcement. The way the time and date was revealed on the easel outside BP, the signatures on the official document, the fact we didn’t see ‘Archie’ for a couple of days and when we did he was clearly a few weeks old (that is if he wasn’t a motionless Darren doll). The only thing I don’t get is the photos with Doria and the Queen- I think he was a real baby, they wouldn’t be able to cover that shit up if he was literally a doll. She just didn’t give birth to him.
A316C0EE-D847-455C-93FC-46518E4C748E.png

Reactions: 10

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I want to know who yours is?
It's a bellend UK youtuber called Alfie Deyes who gives me great amusement in how he thinks he's relevant and interesting but is actually a boring Tory knob who's only famous still because of his more famous girlfriend. Watching and laughing at idiots like these lot has got me through lockdown!!

• Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
I was telling a friend about that today and he didn't believe me. The problem is that the victim received a payoff and must have signed an NDA.

How can they break from a NDA without getting sued?
If one of the Royal staff bring it up and suggest they contact the person for more info?

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
Announce they are giving back the Royal Dukedom (and Earldom & Baronetcy), leaving them 'Just Prince Harry' and 'Just Princess Henry'? Yes they might....
Fingers crossed, but I doubt it. She likes the title too much.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I was thinking worse. And I think she’s a total shitbag for it. I don’t believe it one single bit. If she genuinely felt that low then she would be living a very different life right now. Not one that is so explosive.
I heard that as well, some time ago, that she was holding this threat over her father and that it was not true. Something about the letter court case. I bet Samantha would have something to say about that. Dangerous waters indeed.
ETA sorry posted this twice by mistake as thought I had lost it !

Last edited:
so again in her world, her father and his family were all bad, her mother’s family except her mother she has no relationship, she was divorced within 2/3 years of marriage, has barely any long standing friendships, 10 members of staff are willing to cooperate in the bullying investigation and now thinks her husbands family are bad.

hundreds of people are the problem and not the common denominator that’s her? she’s completely mental
Reading this I actually feel a bit sorry for her.

I wonder whether she feels a great amount of shame underneath and therefore tries so hard to gain approval whilst simultaneously destroying all relationships as she subconsciously sees herself as unlikeable

• Wow
  • Sick

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
A couple of months ago I said they'd come out with some Netflix docu, take the viewer counts and shop for some high profile charity board seats to make money, get their private jet flights paid for and the expensive frocks she loves so much.

I am not sure in which direction they want to go, but an announcement like this would ensure being in the global spotlight for quite some time. And if she wants to go into politics they'll have to be both Americans and no titles anyway. Why not use this to get the most attention possible.

The thing is, I can't really think of any other explanation why they would sit on tv thrashing his family and cutting all their feeble ties to them. And when they do, the question is, how do they intend to further interact with his family. The only answer is, never again. Which leaves the question of why should they then hold onto the one thing that signifies being members of said family.

Renouncing the titles in an internationally broadcast tv show would be the bang they really need. It would make them look so honest and relateable. As in, we stand for kindness, we can't be associated with the stuff racist institution. We don't need the titles to do good. We are free now.

Everyone who hates their boss or employer or company would understand and envy them and would secretly like to come up with the courage to forgo the perks of the pesky job and just leave it all behind to a fresh start. It would make them likeable to a lot of people, I think.

I might be totally wrong about this, which to my never ending amazement and utter disbelief has happened before ;) but this is what I've been thinking and predicting for a while.
I see your point (and sicked up a little bit). Are you thinking its not going to be a charity that we would recognise because of their god awful behaviour most of which has yet to be revealed - more like their 'foundation' where its akin to a money launderette ?

the little butterfly

It’s infuriating/funny when Meghan is described as a Hollywood actress. She is the US equivalent of an eastenders actress. MM is a desperate, embarrassing hanger on, and was a total nobody taking any low rent gig that may have got her a tiny bit of publicity before she married Harry.

Who? no one had heard of her, go away, should boycott their poxy interview and don’t give them air time... but we’re too nosey to hear what poor hard done by Meg has to say

swints

Beyoncé and Jay z used her when they needed to because of the royal wedding - when they unveiled the Queen Meg picture. Doesn’t mean they actually want to hang out - she is very inconsequential and has left the only thing that would be attractive to them - the Royals. Same with the Obama’s - who really hit it off with the Queen when they visited.
I remember when Kim Kardashian was also wanting to use her and be her BFF so she could get close to the RF around the time of the wedding and
Kim showing her support for her stupid vegan coffee https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-power-Meghan-Markles-vegan-coffee-brand.html