Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Me too !

I broke my shoulder six weeks ago and have been on the sofa ever since surrounded by pillows and cats. I do not get much sleep.

I would like to say thank you because this place has kept me occupied, sane and made me laugh - it has also helps pass the time when I run out of Poirot / Law and Order etc

Thank you Tattlers !
Ooh I had a broken collar bone - dead painful. Good luck and carry on taking it easy - get the best sling you can.

Reactions: 12

Web30

VIP Member
Anyone else not really follow them but looking forward to the interview?

Seen the clip and when shes talking about "the firm" it makes them sound like gangsters!

Vanelope

VIP Member
Where was the Oprah interview filmed?
I don’t think there has been a definitive answer. Some say a studio with green screen, someone said Oprah’s garden in her estate, others say at their house. Or a third unknown place.

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
Hope you get better soon. If you want to guarantee some sleep, check out the wiki for a list of Woko's mega blockbuster , hit (made for tv) films and TV series 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you !!

I did have a peek at it last night but catching up on 15 pages here in one go was enough to get me four hours sleep, no drugs !!

Will give that a go tonight :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Sourdough

There's something odd about Omid that I can't fathom...did he start life as Omida/Omidessa/Omidella?
I thought exactly the same thing this morning. You can imagine the supporting the tearful downtrodden back story when it comes out

I think that you are probably right. It will definitely be along the lines of the 'attacks' on them causing severe mental health issues with both of them contemplating self harm or suicide or something awful along those lines.
This will be enough to launch all the attack dogs against the royal family and the racist press and British public 🙄 give me strength.

Anyone with half a brain should be able to see that people with real problems should keep out of the media and seek therapy.

I do think that both of them obviously do have mental health issues but in Meghan's case she basically a psychopath and a con artist.
I would say paranoid narcissist.

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Next thread suggestion:

perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh... just admit its always been about the dosh!
Set out your thread suggestion Harry and meghan #64
It might get missed for a thread selection. Put it in bold print to stand out.

I don't know how to search through individuals twitters for old tweets (there is a way) but I almost 99% sure Omiss Scooby tweeted saying that the Nanny that was sacked during the night was sacked due to trying to harm the dolly!!!
If you have tweetdeck you can find old tweets. With scobie just google his tweet. It will come up 🤣

Reactions: 11

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
Interesting comment on the DM. The reason why Meghan may be friends with Eugenie
I doubt she is though 👀
In Smeggy world, if its written in the Press, it is now FACT.

Am willing to bet my last Jammie Dodger they are not friends - Eugenie is probably the one who talked to her at do's despite her own feelings (spot the theme Smegs with people who are actually Royal ??!)

mardymare

VIP Member
Things that really piss me off about the Markles:

I'm still angry about the 'No one asks me if I'm ok' remark. Why would anyone ask her that? She portrays herself as a strong woman and nobody asks strong women if they're ok. People have their own problems and their own worries. She should be asking if they're ok. The only people who should ask if she's ok are her family and closest friends. No one else should and she shouldn't expect them to.

'We want to be financially independent' Harry has a trust fund of £40 million. I'd say that's pretty much financial independence. It's insulting to people earning normal wages to imply that they don't have enough money.

'Why can't I have freebies' because you're a member of the privileged elite and thats the only reason you're being offered freebies in the first place. No one would look at you twice if you hadn't married Harry.

'We want our privacy' Then why are you always doing interviews? Why didn't you move somewhere out of the spotlight? Why don't you stay quiet?

'...perpetuating falsehoods about me'. In fairness they did perpetuate the idea that you weren't a bully and presumably a lot of other stuff about you. What you're angry about is that they didn't perpetuate the idea that you were a goddess amongst women and could do no wrong.

'Its all racism' No it isn't. Britain has it's racists and there's no denying it but as a country we're generally not racist. We have laws against racism and the people of Britain marched in the streets to insist that racism be stopped. Plus you spent a lot of years pretending that you were white. You can't be white when it suits you and black when it suits you. It doesn't work like that.

They want out of the RF but still use the titles the RF gave them.

Finally, Markle was warned that the press would attack her before she married Harry. Harry told her that it would be bad, really bad. Considering Diana had papparazzi spitting at her in order to get a reaction, he knew what he was talking about. She said she could handle it and then had a hissy fit when things didn't go her way.

Also, can someone tell me what JCMH stands for please?

I think she thought that she would be loved by the people like Diana was. It didn't dawn on her that it takes years to get that amount of respect and love and even then there's still endless criticism by the media.
JCMH _ Just Call Me Harry

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Has this been shared yet? Sun reporting on the hissing. It’s only a matter of time before tea-gate emerges.

can someone explain what the problem was with the UN Women group being there?

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
No I think she’s just a deluded narc and sociopath obsessed with fame and status who got in over her head. She is hardly bringing them down is she, she’s a total pariah! This interview will be the final nail.
I’ve just spent too much time on the conspiracy theory thread I think 😅 maybe I’m just naive I just don’t know how someone could be THAT hateful and narcissistic without there being some other end goal or agenda

• Haha