Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diva18

I'll be interested what the body language experts say about Meghan and Harry's interview. I know she's an actress, but I'm sure she can't mask her true body language for the whole interview.
This is what has been said from just a 30 second clip

Reactions: 8

igiveup

VIP Member
I’m sorry if that offended you, I get completely what you’re saying though he is an adult and he’s bringing his family to ruin.

Why is it her fault? I can't stand Ms Markle but ffs Harry is an adult and it's about time he took responsibility for his own actions. Is he so cunt struck that he hasn't stopped to think to himself? Hey, this isn't right. He is going along with everything he's busy playing the victim too. Why just blame her, it's his fucking family thats being excoriated here.

Reactions: 7

RDay

Chatty Member
Can anyone point me in the direction of the lady that does the videos on them?
Think her name was Taz? Lady with red hair and dogs?
They used to be posted on these threads a lot then seemed to disappear. I used to enjoy watching her and think she spoke a lot of sense.

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
Kind of new to these threads - can someone quickly bring me up to speed with a couple of things - what's a moonbump? What's the controversy with Archie?

• Wow

Tofino

VIP Member
sorry I didn’t realise it had cut off- the question was...

When it comes to the dispute between the Royal Family and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex (Harry and Meghan), with whom do your sympathies mostly lie?
38% trf
18% H&M
good, hoped it was in support of the RF!

nrs264

VIP Member
Or a background of racist abuse either. But nothing is off-limits to this hideous woman.

They've played it very well so far and they're not going to blow it at this stage.!
I agree and i hope not but it does feel borderline now. Anything else before Sunday is going to look like panic smear campaign. Of course it may have been a release the hounds moment, and now the palace wait

Dr Phil was just as much of a doctor as Jill Biden. I think the title he would have in Britain would be different, but nobody is trying to pull anything over on you. As for that website, I saw the episode with Todd Herzog. The story that guy is trying to tell is simply unbelievable. Herzog was absolutely paralytic drunk that day, so wherever the vodka came from, it was a big bottle. After that much liquor, no one is going to remember if anybody gave them a pill or not, and, if he'd had a xanax after all that booze, he'd be dead. So don't send me to another source like that.
No sorry I wasn't defending the article. It was the quote re phd. I mean PhD is actually a doctorate im not used to seeing it used as straightforward as in Dr Phil. My bad. NHS has PhD as the qualification for clinical psychologist s. Mislead by the hit about not going on and doing a clinical course. Sorry!

Something went down at KP when they lived there and then they moved to Frogmore.

Whatever went on at KP Wills and Kate will be the forefront of it.

I’m feeling negative and upset for the queen and how she must be feeling in all this, her husband in hospital and her grandson and his puppet master doing this.

im disgusted by what I saw on Twitter I had to leave, someone write that the queen and pp need to die and body’s chopped up and fed to the corgis because they are bullying a heavily pregnant woman.

it’s sickening

QUOTE="nrs264, post: 4156950, member: 111621"]
QUOTE="nrs264, post: 4156950, member: 111621"]
I can't open the link. Have you reported it?

• Angry
Reactions: 6

01Geordie

Someone else could probably tell you more details but Doria was absent until the death of a family member. Smeggy and her mother allegedly fraudulently managed to claim the property which was left in their will as theirs.

The yacht thing refers to her past as a yacht girl, which is just essentially a hooker at sea.
Thank you 🙂

YouMadeMeDoIt

The one thing I just don’t understand is.....why?? And I know I can probably answer my own question haha but I just don’t understand WHY they’ve sabotaged what could have been a good life for themselves? Like WHY would you do that?? I just think Harry is consumed by his past and has let it eat his future ☹ And god only knows what her problem is 😂 at least Harry kind of has a reason to be mad! It seems she set out to get him and has spent every second trying to destroy a family that isn’t even hers! Why would you do that?? (Obvs the answer is she’s a narc) but I just....don’t understand.
But I don't understand why he would risk history repeating itself. Is not the rumour that the RF set the press on Diana because she didn't behave as they wanted? Or have I got that wrong? If Harry didn't want his wife hounded why weren't they just quiet?

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Watching the CBS clip now. Oprah asking about why it's the right time to get the interview now, after being turned down in 2018. Good lord Megz is at Mogodon level of boring drone...

This is supposed to be a highlight? Was that honestly something that was supposed to make people tune in? Zzzzzzzz 'We are on the other side of lot of life experience now.... '

Not available for me. What does she say?

Reactions: 5