Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georg

She used Millie too. I love Millie personally and have followed her story for years, it seems as though Meghan watched made in Chelsea and knew of millies connections so milked them until it wasn’t needed anymore.
But if she used Millie, why did Millie like all the publications from Meghan's wedding on instagram ? She even posted a story saying that she was watching the wedding on TV. Maybe the press thought they were super besties but they were just accointances that got along ? Does anyone know ?

Reactions: 10

liar liar

VIP Member
Thank you 💖🥰🤗😘 xx.
I always love the pics you and Freda make on here...sorry if I miss any out with having to keep up ❤❤ xx

Thank you 💖😄🤗🥰😘 xx.
Looooool very true..maybe he can start selling similar hats to make money when everything gone pear shaped 😄😄😄❤ xx

Thank you 🥰😃💖🤗😘 xx
Perhaps he needs a 'pear-shaped' hat @Pom Bear ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

nrs264

VIP Member
The security services had a file on her before Harry even knew she was dating him! That's how stuff disappeared from the internet so quickly about her previous life. It can all be put back out there though...
What? Really? Why would they have that?

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Kezzle

Can anyone point me in the direction of the lady that does the videos on them?
Think her name was Taz? Lady with red hair and dogs?
They used to be posted on these threads a lot then seemed to disappear. I used to enjoy watching her and think she spoke a lot of sense.
AccordingtoTaz on YouTube

igiveup

VIP Member
yeah same does that mean she will lose her HRH title and they will no longer be Duke and Duchess ? Wallis was a duchess wasnt she ?

I think part of the outcome of BP investigation will be (assuming meghan is found to be at fault) that they will admit she was protected, he processes and policies in place to protect staff, public apology and the titles will finally be removed. They can't sack them but the titles would be symbolic firing
That’s the confusing part like she hardly knew the palace or other royals then.

maybe it’s Oprah who’s planned it all.

She said Oprah asked her for an interview before the wedding and she wanted to but was prevented by the RF. Why would she want to do an interview before marriage.

mb1202

VIP Member
I still have to read about ten pages after skipping half of the last thread. Hard to keep up at the moment. But I'd like to say something and I am not sure if someone else said it already.

Watching the second released clip of the interview, where MM states that she doesn't care if speaking 'her truth' means she will loose privilges, got me thinking.

They don't have any priviliges they can loose. None but their titles, that is!

All the moaning and bad mouthing the BRF leads to one question: They are family, is there any way for you to go back for the Diana statue or PPs birthday and meet them again?

My prediction is:

Orca will ask them where this does leave them and they will tell the world, they want to start a new life, apart from the toxic liars. They will recind their titles and be known as MM and JCMH from now on.

I know I have said this before, but I am sure this is what will happen on Sunday. Because there is no other logical conclusion. And because I think they have been asked to do so, LCC hinted at it, too, and this is why they scheduled the interview in the first place.
What is JCMH I keep seeing it !

Great_Kate

VIP Member
anyone else pissed off she is calling them the Firm? That’s a colloquial nickname mainly used in private, not a well known name for the BRF. Trying to make them sound like a mafia family
Heavily pregnant young mother 😂
Not really. I actually think the FIRM has caught in a lot and it’s used not just by the family anymore but by many people when they talk about the institution in its current state. We have used it here all the time, tabloids use it, bloggers have used it, biographies...

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
Scabies came out on Twatter stating it was 'their home' thus reinforcing he is either their pawn in this crappy game or a front and centre player.
It would help if I finished my actual thought - soz !

I thought it had also been confirmed it was filmed at Orca's house, but didnt say which one that was........

liar liar

VIP Member
First Tour should be in Canada. Imagine thousands of people on the streets of Ottawa waving British and Canadian flags as they tour the capital, Kate receiving a cute bunch of flowers from a little disabled girl (she doesn't have to be disabled or a girl, but that would be good), William having a laugh with a 'mountie' and having a selfie taken ... all the while Harry and Meghan are holed-up in their 18 bathroom mansion SEETHING. Oh that would be a GOOD DAY!
Sadly it wasn't long ago that they did Canada lol.

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
And in reply to Yeltsin'stank I may have been loose in terminology Dr Phil may have a PhD but not a clinical doctorate https://thesource.com/2017/12/31/dr-phil-a-healer-or-enabler-chasing-ratings/
Dr Phil was just as much of a doctor as Jill Biden. I think the title he would have in Britain would be different, but nobody is trying to pull anything over on you. As for that website, I saw the episode with Todd Herzog. The story that guy is trying to tell is simply unbelievable. Herzog was absolutely paralytic drunk that day, so wherever the vodka came from, it was a big bottle. After that much liquor, no one is going to remember if anybody gave them a pill or not, and, if he'd had a xanax after all that booze, he'd be dead. So don't send me to another source like that.

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
Dont they have employment regulations in the USA that prevent you from talking about your employer without getting express agreement from the bosses? An interview with Oprah would have been seen as a PR job by the palace. Nothing remotely personal!

I can say what i like as a private citizen, but all the GDPR stuff ive signed, means, If I want to keep my job, I would have to be extremely careful saying anything publically about my employer !
GDPR sits firmly at the level of the individual - its there to protect your personal data which your employer is responsible for storing securely and explaining why they have it and use it etc.

There will be plenty of other policy that covers any, erm, indiscreet chat about your employer unless you were, say, super anonymous about it.

:rolleyes:

• Wow