Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georg

Oh god if someone’s said she should be drowned at birth that is truly awful. I’m just saying I rarely ever see pure and true hatred about meghan, and if I do I wholly condemn it. Death threats and the like are disgusting.
what I’m saying is that for the most part I think that people have legitimate grievances with her
We agree then

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Baguette

VIP Member
As much as I am not a fan of Meghan I don't believe that story. Maybe someone else did but not her.
I do remember Fitzpatrick tweeting about the dog.
Agree. There's a story about the dog's injuries but no-one knows what exactly, so I don't think a random comment is credible.

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
I don’t think there has been a definitive answer. Some say a studio with green screen, someone said Oprah’s garden in her estate, others say at their house. Or a third unknown place.
Scabies came out on Twatter stating it was 'their home' thus reinforcing he is either their pawn in this crappy game or a front and centre player.

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
The glue thing. I think Samantha denied that one.
Haz and the pony. Never heard him being reported but apparently another player, or maybe an official, gave him an absolute loud bollocking in front of everyone and he was raging mad.

How you doin' bubba ?😘
Ahh thanks
Just had a look and only found the one article on it, says it was an accident.
To be honest I could see him being quite competitive and getting abit hot headed but I don’t think he’d intentionally hurt a horse, but who knows with these two 🤷🏻‍♀️https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cruelty-claim-polo-ponys-stab-wound-spur.html

Reactions: 8

Pixillated

I never know these threads to move so fast...I admit I've had to miss out the last 6 pages of the last thread but it's hard....like a good book you can't put down. xx

Two pics from me today.. two new books out on Harry and Meghan 😄 xx.
Pom, these are hilarious!

• Heart
She only met Oprah once before the wedding. Once. So Oprah must have asked for the interview on the first meeting & Markle said...”Now’s not the right time, but here’s an invite”??? WTF?
Or it was like "Hey, I got an invite, thanks, should we do an interview if I am coming over anyway?"

Lady Jayne

Am I right in thinking that once Prince George reaches a certain age (10 I think I’ve read somewhere) that he will have to travel separately from Prince William to protect the direct line of succession in case there was an accident?

olivia321

VIP Member
Bullying the little old Queen while she’ll be in the palace trying to mastermind what tunnel camera’s in Los Angeles to turn off just like in Paris the night Diana died.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
In Smeggy world, if its written in the Press, it is now FACT.

Am willing to bet my last Jammie Dodger they are not friends - Eugenie is probably the one who talked to her at do's despite her own feelings (spot the theme Smegs with people who are actually Royal ??!)
That was the Noo No More Mishoo issue I think - she knows Bea and Eugenie - that doesn't translate as Smegma gets to join the sisterhood.

liar liar

VIP Member
Have there been any comments recently from Samantha and Meg's father ...they must have plenty to say !
Somebody earlier said Sam's twitter or IG were not on private any more and I think she was demanding an apology lol.

• Haha

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Two hours of the Moaning Martyr of Montecito has been picked up by RTE for Ireland - but just on RTE2.

ETA Thank you @Bubblesdahling and @NutMegandCinnamong for the shiny new thread ❤
Our smart tv does not have RTE , how I love that tv🤣🤣 it does have ITV but won't watch that either! I hope regular rte viewers kick up... Off to twitter to see if I can join in any outrage, they won't know I don't watch that sh!te channel 🤣