Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

01Geordie

I read up on all this a while back but there was also a lot to do with the birth announcement. The way the time and date was revealed on the easel outside BP, the signatures on the official document, the fact we didn’t see ‘Archie’ for a couple of days and when we did he was clearly a few weeks old (that is if he wasn’t a motionless Darren doll). The only thing I don’t get is the photos with Doria and the Queen- I think he was a real baby, they wouldn’t be able to cover that shit up if he was literally a doll. She just didn’t give birth to him.View attachment 467429
Exactly! When you read up it says she was taken to the Portland in secret by Harry and one close protection officer, this was the reason they didn’t announce she was in labour as they didn’t want reporters crawling all over the hospitals - but the birth announcement was right out of protocol. If she had a surrogate Brenda would have known as the security services would have been well aware!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

mb1202

VIP Member
This was in preparation of her pirating the BRF. She needed things H could connect with. Like being in Afghanistan and doing charity work, thus World Vision and UN Women. She had the whole stunt planned carefully and the execution was flawless. I have to give her that.
I really don’t understand how she had that connection with the UN? She was literally a nobody! Angelina Jolie has a role with them too but she’s a) a bigger star so far more draw/publicity/interest and b) her adopted kids...?

Announce they are giving back the Royal Dukedom (and Earldoom & Baronetcy), leaving them 'Just Prince Harry' and 'Just Princess Henry'? Yes they might....
I’d love to see them being referred to as just Meghan and Harry Windsor/Mountbatten Windsor. That’s still too grand of a name for her but technically they are married so...

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Pass the sickbag Alice

Would that be the same Daily Star that has been doing the very funny front pages recently about "publicity shy couple"??? Cannot wait for the next editioin of Private Eye...

• Haha

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
I never really paid much attention to the RF before - is/was Harry close to Charles? Or did he have a grudge against him because of Diana/Camilla? Considering the huge backlash / (American) public hatred that's been caused by The Crown I was surprised Harry was talking positively about it.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
sorry I didn’t realise it had cut off- the question was...

When it comes to the dispute between the Royal Family and the Duke and Duchess of Sussex (Harry and Meghan), with whom do your sympathies mostly lie?
38% trf
18% H&M
You missed a good opportunity there @Sunlifeover50 to write your own question! You could have written anything! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Margot1977

VIP Member
I never understood the craze for oat milk until my granddaughter was diagnosed with milk protein allergy which means no dairy or soya
Almond milk was not nice to drink so oat milk was recommended
Granddaughter has it in place of anything you would use milk for
It makes lovey creamy hot chocolate and coffee and works well in cooking
I'm not dairy free, but several extended family members are, so when we had big family gatherings at our house (gosh, it's been a while!!) we'd always get things they could eat/drink - oat milk is the nicest of them all, agree. Soya milk is awful, and actually not that wonderful (growing boys should definitely avoid it, but frankly everybody should, can cause lots of issues). But I digress...you'll never catch me sipping M's vegan lattes 😁

igiveup

VIP Member
I reckon they would have discussed it prior, she has this interview scripted down to a T she probs rehearsed it several times.

Also isn't she on her own for much of it? Does Harry actually know everything that has been said. If he wasn't on set the whole time she may have said stuff without his knowledge

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
The Royal Family have survived donkey’s years of scandal and shit newspaper headlines, some of those headlines being well deserved but they always pull it back and remain massively popular.

Remember that horrendous live ITV show ( years ago) asking if the Monarchy was still viable, Trevor MacDonald hosted and Freddie Forsyth was one of the Royalist defenders, a right Jeremy Kyle shitshow!

I don’t recall the outcome but nothings changed.

• Heart

cosmo girl

VIP Member
I saw a rumour (again a YouTube comments) that apparently her and Harry had an argument whilst in Canada and she threw her dog and it broke it’s two front legs, just a rumour can’t find Anything on it, just articles saying it had two broken legs and had to be flown to London to be treated by noel
Fitzpatrick but they weren’t sure of the reasons to how they were broken 🤔
Their very good at hiding all the rumours that paint her in a bad light

Where did the yacht Girl stories start from I can’t find anything on it??

I think you should definitely put the allegations and her behaviour in the wiki, so people can see it, makes it easier for people to catch up on what’s happened so far, people will get to see watch shes really like then.
As much as I am not a fan of Meghan I don't believe that story. Maybe someone else did but not her.
I do remember Fitzpatrick tweeting about the dog.

Diva18

Kate and William need to do an interview. I can't see Harry and William talking again 😢

• Sad

mardymare

VIP Member
I was telling a friend about that today and he didn't believe me. The problem is that the victim received a payoff and must have signed an NDA.

How can they break from a NDA without getting sued?
Perhaps the NDA's can be waived because of the official investigation by BP. İ'm only guessing, not an expert, but seems possible so that a thorough investigation can be done.....

liar liar

VIP Member
Who is H&M's PR company?! I'm just baffled the PR experts haven't advised them that the interview will backfire and it's the wrong move. In fact, all they do are wrong moves day after day. 🤦‍♀️ Or perhaps they don't listen to advice and just do their own thing.
I think if you dug deep enough you may find that the price of the rental was an interview with Orca. So it has to go ahead regardless of however many PR companies are representing them. Just a feeling... could be why Hazno seems to have a lesser and lesser part in it.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
No.....I dont think they are expected to wear them at all ...they are expected to send them back unworn!

Surely, Its to avoid all allegations of bribery... of being seen to favour one company rather than another.
If you think of a well known brand vs a less well known start up company, how is it fair to favour the rich and established company just because one company has the money to pay for freebies and the other start up company doesnt.

And there are also probably issues with quantity...the royal family doesnt want a room full of primark freebies that have been sent, along with the Christian Dior or Stella McCartney ..freebies...

And political favouritism...... Would it be a good idea to wear shoes as designed for Imelda Marcos

And issues around sustainable fabrics and furs.......etc.......

So its much better to not get involved at all!!
Oh I seeeee 😆🤦‍♀️ How clueless am I, haha!

Seems weird that the brands even bother sending stuff in the first place. They must understand protocol by now?

JAR21

VIP Member
Just an idle thought: do we think JCMH actually KNOWS what she said yet?

It's like, I can diss my family if I feel like it, but no one else, not even Mr Wackie Jeaver, can.
It would be absolutely hilarious if he doesn't :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
Hm, I daresay she gets a bargain on clothes for special events, but I've often seen her clothes described as M&S or similar high street stuff, and she certainly shops for the childrens clothes in supermarket type shops, as there have been a few cases of people astonished to see her browsing in those places with the children in tow. Last halloween she was seen browsing dress up outfits for the kids.
Oh yeah I've read the stories about her shopping in supermarket clothing aisles, etc as well. I just linked this because someone was asking about how the clothing thing worked (think it was in reference to the story of the designer freebies row Meghan had with staff) x