Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I hope William and Catherine have some champagne and watch it and throw things and shout at the tv and get it all out of their systems. Royal gogglebox.

Oh gogglebox should do the interview, I don’t think it would be very Meg positive.
Channel four should sign up for a royal gogglebox. I'd pay to see William and Catherine, Princess Anne, Brenda, Zara and Mike, Eugene and Beatrice with a special guest appearance from the hospital from Philip having a few jars, some Princess and KPs and reacting to the interview. I reckon it would be a blast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Isn't Biden supposed to be coming over this year? I'd love Catherine and William be centre stage with Catherine wearing a plethora of amazing tiaras, including the emerald one. I don't know if we ever go over there but imagine how many sets of crockery would be smashed if then the Cambridges returned the favour and did a quick trip to the states. I'm sure people would fall in love with their adorable children
If Kate was wearing the emerald tiara , a stunningly beautiful dress showing off her fabulous figure and was pictured dancing and laughing with Mr President Biden I would cut out and frame it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

WestSideIsDaBest

She chose this time to do the interview. You can’t expect pregnancy to shield you from any backlash when you picked this time to do it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
This thread has been like lightening since the twunts in Cali decided to make a break and air their collective souls to that vapid soul sucker Oprah.

I knew they were spoilt brats, they give me the rage everytime I read a headline about them because I just know it'll be sheer puffery for their own vanity.

Hubby and his (ex service) colleagues think H nay have a form of PTSD to explain his snotty behaviour - I personally think he's had every opportunity - certainly more than we mere mortals could have had - to access MH supports to address any issues and concerns and that his behaviour is now one of choice as a result of being brattish, spoilt and ultimately sheer entitlement and snobbery on his part.

Her bitchiness is the same, spoilt by her father as a result of a largely absent and grifting mother who pursued materialism and advancing status above her parental duties. Her desire to impress her mother and associates is focused on material things and status, marrying into the BRF was the ultimate jump. However, she obviously hates not being in control or the centre of attention, hence her targeting other females to bully and victimise - unless they are of higher status than her when she clings on like the proverbial limpet to utilise their "power" for her own gain. Same with males in positions of financial or social power, she targets them to progress her own status and influence. Hiw these so called "powerful" men can't see past her is beyond me...

However, they are still two spoilt brats, or twunts as you will, and I am thrilled beyond words that The Truth is finally coming out.

As said in an earlier thread, Praise the Lord and Kumbyeya - let it rain down on them, let it rain down 🙌🙌🙌

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
They won't seek to explain the behaviour, but they will document it objectively and look at how their organisation responded.

Given that she has left the organisation, there is no immediate risk to staff, but they need to find out if this was a policy failure, or whether their senior staff didn't follow policy and procedure (quite likely). They might need to tighten up procedures (very likely).

Nevertheless, if they conclude that her behaviour was wrong, and there was a pattern of abusive behaviour over a period of time, then a 'Do Not Rehire' flag is justified. What does that mean in Royal terms? Not suitable to represent the Royal family. So maybe the HRH and titles go? Line of succession? You can see where this is heading and the procedural correctness is quite tidy and well thought through.
There is a hint that Harry begged for them not to do a formal investigation.... so they could throw Harry under the bus and that he actively obstructed a procedural event.

• Wow
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Kate Robertson had to delete her tweet. Scobie brought all the sugars to her twitter account.

This is fucking disgusting. Scabies organised an attack squad on that poor woman and they all bullied her! Omid and the squad are absolutely vile.
That woman shouldn't have backed down when she said nothing wrong on the first place.
Its high time that Scabies was taken down too.🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Congratulation to @NutMegandCinnamong for the winning thread title suggestion. Another great title, so apt at the moment!

Continuing on from

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I’m starting to think that they didn’t choose to leave the Royal Family but were told to leave. That’s why they ensured they announced it first. If they chose to leave then why are they so bitter? They got what they wanted.
No, I really believe they were told to go.

Oh and for Meghantoinette and her fans, here’s food for thought...

View attachment 466357
The thing is they didn't get what they wanted. They announced in Jan 2020 via instagram and set out in excrutiating detail the terms of their departure as a manifesto. the the Queen said "not so fast there. no - you will not be getting this, nor this, and not this either, but yes - you may leave" and then they were like - "Errr but we WANT those things" and she was like - "they aren't yours to claim - if you are stepping back as working royals, they aren't yours to claim. Now off you go - freedom and privacy is the 2nd door on your left. The corgis will see you out"

Next thread suggestion:

perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh... just admit its always been about the dosh!
The article in the mail that was posted earlier re: Edward VIII is a fascinating read. Wallis was all about the dosh too. As was Edward.
The similarities between Edward and Hazzard and the similarities between the situation and Wallis/Meghan .... wow https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Tommy-Lascelles-hatred-King-Edward-VIII.html

• Heart
Reactions: 47

No Drama Llama

The one thing I just don’t understand is.....why?? And I know I can probably answer my own question haha but I just don’t understand WHY they’ve sabotaged what could have been a good life for themselves? Like WHY would you do that?? I just think Harry is consumed by his past and has let it eat his future ☹ And god only knows what her problem is 😂 at least Harry kind of has a reason to be mad! It seems she set out to get him and has spent every second trying to destroy a family that isn’t even hers! Why would you do that?? (Obvs the answer is she’s a narc) but I just....don’t understand.
I'm with you on this - it's madness what they're doing. They wanted to leave the royal family and move to America which is what they've done so why do they now feel the need to go on national TV slagging them off particularly when they were given an amazing wedding that neither they or her parents had to save up and pay for, they haven't had to save up for a deposit and get a mortgage as they were given an apartment in Kensington Palace which wasn't good enough for them so they were given Frogmore Cottage which wasn't good enough for them until £2.4m was spent on redesigning it all to their taste, she was given patronages in things that she was interested in, she didn't have to go to work 9-5, five days a week but by all accounts did 45 engagements in 2018 and 28 in 2019. Instead of appreciating what they had, they've done nothing but complain and go on about how hard done by they are when everyone has bent over backwards to accommodate what they want. I feel so sorry for the Queen who has been more than fair with them by keeping the door open for them for a year in case it didn't work out for them when they decedied to leave, going against usual protocol to allow Meghan to go to Balmoral before her and Harry were married, taking her on an engagement on the royal train which until recently, Kate hadn't been on, giving her the option to work part time to ease herself into the way of life of the royals and basically went out of her way to make Meghan feel welcome and part of the family. To have all this now thrown back in her face says a lot more about Meghan than it does about the Queen who I think, should actually come out of this in quite a good light as there is proof of what she's done for Meghan where there is only Meghan's 'truth' for the way she's allegedly been treated by the royals. For someone who's supposed to be so intelligent, Meghan seems to be hiding that well.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
I've sacked off home learning for the day and managed to snag the laptop off my youngest darling, so I'm going to start updating the wiki page for Woko and Haz.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Silbee

VIP Member
Two years later, MM's brother's letter is spot on!
you would think being a prince and he could get any woman to be with, he still chose to ignore the red flag warnings and married her. lol
or at least listened to william and waited a few years to truly see she wasn't the crazy narc that she consistently proves to all

remove their titles now

At the time, I thought that was the most spiteful and mean-spirited letter and couldn't believe he could do that to his sister.

How stoopid was I? He was bang on the money as was Samantha.

• Wow
  • Haha

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Delighted to see that you included her "dalliance" with McIlroy. I felt that it had mostly gone unreported. I've been sitting on that info for years out of respect for a former employer of mine. I worked at the hotel that they stayed in during a visit to Dublin. This was the first instance I had heard of her. When I heard that she had then met with Piers for a drink, DM'd Matt Cardle & then gone on a 'blind date' with Hazno - I thought to myself this woman clearly had an agenda all along.
Oh you mean this one:

1614872015117.png

Yes, I like to delve into her dirty little secrets. She doesn't seem to like her own company and has a lot of blurred timelines around relationships ending and new ones beginning. Is there anything you can tell us about their time at your work place @SazzyB ?

• Wow
  • Sick

Margot1977

VIP Member
Aaaand here they come 😂. Sorry darling, I’m never, ever going to believe madcap stories about fake doll babies, secret service monarchy takedowns and large scale photoshopping with the Palace’s collusion- I treasure my sanity too much xx
Aargh....but you're missing out on the fun! The baby is real (although there is some discussion on what/who exactly they presented as a '2-day-old' Archie, because it wasn't a 2 days-old baby, most definitely slightly older). As for the moonbump, it's not as crazy as you think, and actually once you've seen the evidence, very very likely. The photoshopping is weird, I agree, don't get that one, but it was just a suggestion (bearing in mind there were some shenanigans with the alleged christening date). Anyway, it's not OUR sanity you should be questioning here...we're dealing with an absolute nut. And a dolt that married her.

• Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Apparently Serena asked her not to come to her matches please and thank you etc etc. Basically politely said she was a jinx) ... but she turned up yet again and Serena lost yet again. Then there was her flashing her minge doing a Sharon Stone and simpering at Serena's husband.:sick:

• Sick
  • Wow

Baguette

VIP Member
Haha Omid was blinking very rapidly by the end of that piece. He wasn't expecting to be called out for his social media games against the One Young World CEO. Nice one GMB.

• Haha
  • Heart

pellegrino

Chatty Member
Exactly, I don't think Meghan or Harry deserve hate. They started (and keep going) with the wrong foot and that's it.
I reserve the right to hate their behaviour towards HMTQ and Prince Philip. I also hate their sense of entitlement. I don't hate them, I don't even know them but I hate, despise and loathe the way they are behaving to the BRF.

• Heart

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Chris Kamara on Stephs packed lunch now had a good point - Where is prince Charles in all this- why is he not having a word with Harry , telling him to shut it ( he said it better) Chris said he has boys and they know better than to speak about him.

• Haha

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Urgh I really hate Twitter- not just about this parade everything. Just full of self serving gobshites that often cause more harm than good. I feel so sorry for William- having his mother dragged up like this every 5 minutes. Diana’s story was completely different- she stood tall in the face of adversity, did good work, broke down boundaries and proved her critics wrong. I can’t think of one moment that Meghan made me think “wow”.

• Haha