Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
Tell me about it, I got 5 hours sleep last night as I was awake half the night Reading this thread 😴
Me too !

I broke my shoulder six weeks ago and have been on the sofa ever since surrounded by pillows and cats. I do not get much sleep.

I would like to say thank you because this place has kept me occupied, sane and made me laugh - it has also helps pass the time when I run out of Poirot / Law and Order etc

Thank you Tattlers !

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Margot1977

VIP Member
BBC Breakfast...the Australian woman talking about them in terms of "they've been relegated to the supermarket shelves" with regards to interest, because there is so much else going on in the World 🤣🤣🤣. Ouch!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Why on Earth would she be bothered that Harry wasn’t the heir??
A psychologically normal human being wouldn' be bothered. She isn't normal, as her own extended family tried to tell us at the start but got ridiculed and shamed because they weren't rich, pretty or important enough to successfully disrupt the gormless saccharine fairytale narrative being spun.

Why would Smegs be bovvered Hazza would never be king? Answer lies in her narcissicism. Narcs have to be Numero Uno in all things. She joined a strict hierachical system that placed her - while still pandering heavily to her in many ways - way down the pecking order behind W&K and obviously, the Queen. Being down the order of importance and unable to bully and smarm their way upwards any more than they already have would drive a true narc to seething rage.

Understand, the pathological level of entitlement here. Narcs need to be the star and number one at all times. Narc's own wedding is her day. So is everyone else's wedding. So is a Commonwealth Service. So is everything they are involved with. They react explosively when old 'no' repeatedly.

• Heart
  • Wow

kittenattack

VIP Member
They really need to leak footage of her being a total bitch. Proof to shut all these sugars up.
Somebody, somewhere must have something. Everyone carries a mobile phone and the urge to collect evidence will have been strong as people who are bullied often feel that they're just not believed or that their perceptions must be wrong. They constantly second guess themselves.

Perhaps BP have recorded evidence and that is why Migraine hot footed it out of there.

• Wow
Fuckers. All of you. Its just as well i'm on annual leave because I'm pages behind! You've all been writing while I'm sleeping! Not on.

I was going to link to a post about the HR investigation. And I don't know how to from a previous thread so hope it'll make sens standing alone.

As there's been so much publicity about bullying and the investigation now stemming from it will they have to publish their findings and what happened? After all it will allow the staff to be fully heard and may help with their mental health that the have been listened to , even late, knowing that their truth has been heard.

Full public disclosure?

Now I hav e to find , I think, page 44 of the last thread.

• Haha

Lollipop07

If the interview is a frontal attack to the Royal Family, for me it will be irreversible don't you think ? Imagine your brother attacks on you on TV and the interview is watched by the whole world... I can't believe how dumb he is. If you are not happy ok, go to the States and have a quiet life.
Yeah it’s defo a terrible decision for Harry to do this interview. But I think he has been targeted by a selfish spoilt woman and his family will have been terrified for him, so when it their relationship goes pear shaped (which it will) I think they honestly will offer him a shoulder to cry on (because he has no one else - Meghan has made sure of that)

William did try his best in the beginning to make him realise is this really the right decision marrying this woman especially so soon after meeting.

There is never smoke without fire. Whenever there is a selfish person they create problems wherever they go. And by the by, If she really had Harry’s best interests at heart if she really felt ‘bullied’ by the RF she could have left and just stayed quiet and focussed on their little family in their new life. But what does she do? She makes Harry think it’s a great idea to let the world know how amazing they are while bashing anyone that dared to stand up to her. It seems this woman wants attention and revenge for not getting her own way (her own way being to be obeyed, adored and respected by everyone without doing anything to actually earn anything.)

She knows that Harry has always had a difficult relationship with the press and she has stirred the pot with what I would say is a emotionally vulnerable man.

The fact this person has only been in Harry’s life for 4 years beggars belief. His family must have just known it was a disaster waiting to happen.

• Heart

Lollydyerx

I think if she talks about Wills “affair” the RF will allow gloves to come off hands we never knew existed!
Funny how her Sugars believe the story about Wills affair, with little/no evidence! But they dont believe storys about ''Princess M'' with much evidence. Soooo do they believe tabloids or don't they????

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Exactly, I don't think Meghan or Harry deserve hate. They started (and keep going) with the wrong foot and that's it.
They certainly do deserve hate.
Frankly, gonna be totally honest, I don't give a shit about either one of them.
She will never ever harm herself (and never has contemplated it despite any fairytale spun for aunty Orca). Narcs don't do the self harm thing, they are too speshul to themselves.
He might at some point when she's done with him and nudges him over the edge, but he's every bit as horrific as her now. I'd not be crass and rejoice but I really don't care.

• Wow
  • Heart

hannah123

VIP Member
Dying at her trying to blame Kate for leaks. Kate had plenty of opportunities when her and Will split up to speak to the press, but always chose not to. She was hounded by them for over 10 years, but Miss “Wild About Harry”, who gave an interview to Vanity Fair and used Diana’s makeup artist within weeks of their relationship going public, thinks she can blame Kate.

If you were gonna pick someone to blame at least make it believable.

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
I do not get thos at all. They are teasing they will trash the RF with Oprah. But then what was that from Harry with Corden, the we-are-one-big-happy-zoom-family-with-the-queen?!
It's all in the timing, I think.

Valentine Low said in The Times that their story about Meghan's serial bullying of young women staff for several years was pieced together over many weeks. They put the story to Sussex reps and there was a legal exchange.

It feels like Megz team knew this was coming out before the Oprah interview, and made sure a few accusations of BP/RF lying are in the script. This story might even have been the trigger to rush out the Oprah interview.

The Corden comedy stuff was filmed a week or two earlier.

• Wow

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
I think the RF are in for a rough week, maybe weeks but Sunday will be like ripping off a plaster, once it's out there harry and meghan have played their trump card. The RF were clever to wait to release this once the interview was in the can. The RF will bounce back, especially as next year is a big year and hopefully this will all be behind them and positivity will take over
I hope you are right. I'm just not sure!
Meghan is playing with fire, and could start an awful lot of trouble, stirring up accusations against the Royal family of racism and unkind treatment.

Look at how easy it was for her, and her PR team to dismiss the comments made by her half brother and sister! Most of what Samantha said has now turned out to be true.
This kind of fire fighting is exhausting and almost everyone loses out!

The Queen and Prince Phillip are way too old for this kind of crap. It just seems so unkind of Harry to treat his elderly grandparents like this. And unkind of Harry to treat his father and stepmother like this, and unkind of Harry to treat his brother like this.

What exactly has Meghan had to suffer? If she was so concerned about her age and the possibility miscarriage, she asked the court for a postponement for 9 months, then why on earth did she start this hornets nest of retaliation, with her husbands family and the British media?

Reactions: 42

under the ivy

VIP Member
I’m irked at the usage of words; ‘perpetuating falsehoods’ just call it a lie!

It’s like trying to hit a word count on an essay.

• Haha
  • Heart

spangly

VIP Member
Sending you so much love @50sGirl ❤ xx
I'm doing OK (thanks for asking 😉) It's much harder than I ever anticipated and I feel like I haven't had much time to grieve yet as we are now caring for my Mum (my Dad used to care for her 24/7) and trying to figure out the future.
I would say I'm surviving, not thriving...........just to keep the post on topic!

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
I am actually believe Scobie is right when he says the “firm” will not turn out to be the “FIRM”. The whole teasers are carefully edited for maximum attention. That’s what they are for. H&M are telling everyone that wants to hear it (and then some) how close they are with the Queen and Charles. They will be very careful to not blame any family member. Everyone awaiting a big family drama, fire and brimstone will be disappointed.
I don't think anyone is seriously expecting direct accusations. It's going to be another damp squid, like Finding Freedom and the Bradby Africa documentary. They'll drop hints about how it was 'unsurvivable' but never say exactly what 'it' was.

The Harkles are generally underwhelming, dull and whiney, and Meghan is a very very bad actress. Oprah's team and CBS had to go back for reshoots because what they filmed over two days was a snooze fest and they knew it.

They have a problem that the hype isn't going to match the product. Good luck with those reviews.

• Sick
  • Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
It’s all just awful- for someone that’s absolutely hated having his life dragged through the media he’s doing a good job of dragging his family into anything far worse than he’s ever experienced.
The fact they can’t see the irony is hilarious. This interview proves absolutely that they don’t want privacy, they want lots of publicity but they want it to be positive and full of adulation for them. ‘Privacy’ is code for ‘shit, we misjudged this, we are hated amongst the public and can’t hack it’. If they wanted true privacy they would have moved to Fiji and given back their titles.

I really don’t get Harry’s whole ‘history repeating itself’ bollocks. I get that he’s sensitive about Diana, I would be too. It’s just that Meghan has never been hounded by the press or followed in the slightest?! I only ever saw pictures of her at events with Harry prior to the wedding, never just of her walking down the street or minding her own business with flashbulbs in her face. She seems to have brainwashed him very successfully that she has the same star quality as Diana and generates just as much interest and that it’s inevitable that ‘history would repeat itself’ when this is absolutely not the case and never has been.

hannah123

VIP Member
Kate is going to get the blame for the majority of it, Meghan is doing this because she’s jealous she won’t be queen.
Rumor has it Kate, Camilla and Charles leaked stories about her - the future monarch and consorts?
William cheated on Kate and Meghan was paid to be silenced that’s how it will go I reckon.
She will use the 4 people who will reigning the country.

Do you remember when the queen, Charles, wills and George mad some Christmas puddings and they had the picture taken with all the future heirs.

Meghan was pissed because harry wasn’t told to go and she was angry that Harry had been pushed aside and all this stuff.

umm he isn’t gonna be a king tho.

I honestly think she is trying to paint the future monarchy in a bad light and it will be those 4 who will bear the brunt of it all
so again in her world, her father and his family were all bad, her mother’s family except her mother she has no relationship, she was divorced within 2/3 years of marriage, has barely any long standing friendships, 10 members of staff are willing to cooperate in the bullying investigation and now thinks her husbands family are bad.

hundreds of people are the problem and not the common denominator that’s her? she’s completely mental